Your country

>your country
>is it legal to call someone "nigger"?

1. Flag
2. No, you may go to prison simply for calling someone "nigger".

>tfw we don't have freedom of speech in Norway, the country that is supposed to be a pillar of democracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
youtube.com/watch?v=q-AD6TkGJQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1: Cuntcunt
2. That'd be hatecrime.

1. Flag
2. Polis aint even catch me for buying cocaine right in front of them
Fortunately there are no niggers in my country's except for one coastal city.
I can call you a nigger all the live long day until the police come and politely ask me to lower my voice (and bribe them or they'll plant drugs in my car and send me to the clank)

America
Yes

1. Shekelslovakia
2. There's literally no other words for nigger in hebrew, so yes.

Brazil
I think the nearest translation would be "crioulo" and... well, the law states you might go to prison for 'racial injury', be fined and/or be obligated to work as volunteer, and I guess it may depends on the whole situation, but you probably will be fine if you don't end up in the news.

1. MY country?!
2. Yes, it's perfectly legal. For some reason we call all black people in a spanish manner. If you call them in a russian word chernokozhiy (black-skinned) you'll be considered as a silly hypocrite poser, unless it's required by pc (cause in our minds we call em negros anyway).

Didn't expect this of Brazil tobehonest.

What.

1. nipland
2. not illegal

Cunt
Sure. Nigger or localised version Mat Gelap , Awang Hitam or orang Negro (Négro) are rare. When we see Negroes, we'll think they are either Nigerians or American. Sudanese, although they are black, we'd consider them as darker skin Arab.

Didn't think you'd have such a law.

This is objectively correct.

Black lives matter less than fecal matter.

As far as you belong to any group, you cannot get rid of it from your identity.
If you are discriminated on account of that group, it means that the cause of the prejudice is not the people who actually discriminate but the members of that group who behave troublesomely.
As long as I know, it must be true of any theme in the world.
I don't understand why the liberalists also blame for unmalicious discrimination, let alone 'race discrimination', although malicious one should be punished.

How do you quantify the value of a life if this matter is, as you say "objective".

No. We use the word negro all the time, nobody gets upset

SJW countries are paranoid because in the past they were extremely racist so they're scared of being called that in this day and age.

If a person is black then what are you going to call him? He's black, no need to be ashamed of your color

Please don't engage people with that flag

Why not? He will lose.

Here in Holland "neger" is a normal word to call negers. The negers do get really butthurt but I don't believe you can go to jail.

1. Flag
2. Don't know, but since we're cucked it is frowned upon

>we'll think they are either Nigerians or American

pic related

1. Flag
2. No. We can go to prison for offending minorities.

death penalty no trial depending on where and to who you say it

The value of life maxes out at my own life and goes down to 0 when it's a rock or a violent groid.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

> 2. No, you may go to prison simply for calling someone "nigger".
What happens if you call them black?

We have like four or five words that are all just some gradient of nigger.

tamnoput - darkskin
crn - black
garav - black as in charcoal
crnac - nigger
čamuga - something between nigger and nigga
crnčuga - nigger in a bad way

Nothing, unless you put black in a sentence that is clearly racist. For example "black people are not worth the same as white people, and should not be allowed to prosper in our beautiful nation". Say this to a crowd and you will go to prison if someone presses the issue. Clearly you have just spoken your opinion, or your political views, but freedom of speech will not protect you. It's ridiculous to be honest. I'm not even a racist myself, I just think it's insane to prohibit opinions to be spoken. I can't help but to detest this "racist law" of ours.

What do people use commonly?

thats fine

Crnac - nigger

we use the word murzyn
it's similar to moor in english
a politically correct person wouldn't use that word
but normal people use it all the time
dunno if it's considered offensive, but it does imply african heritage and being uncivilized
I don't even get why calling a black person black (nigger) is considered offensive

what about chinks/japs
I wanna visit balkan someday but I'm afraid of racism

There are no incidents of any kind.
No reason to be afraid. Actually you would have more rights and be safer than a native here.

The word "NEGR" is not an insult here. It's just a symbol of a black man.
There is a word "CHERNOJOPYI", which means "black ass" but this word referred to arabs and like muslims. It is a harsh word.

No calling someone names isn't illegal. Only if you threaten them is it a crime

Lies
2:50
youtube.com/watch?v=q-AD6TkGJQc

Since when is Norway considered a pillar of democracy? Yes, it's democratic, but the US, UK, Greece etc are considered pillars. Not Norway

The german word is "Neger".

In viennese dialect "I bin Neger" "Ich bin Neger" means "I'm broke".

I still learned the song "10 kleine Negerlein" in Kindergarten.

Good old 80s.

I just realized you kids were probably all born in the 00s.

I'm sorry we couldn't protect you from the boomers.

Yes but it's rude

Why do so many Europeans hate freedom of speech?

Because Nazis.

Your mum takes dark matter up her cunt every night.

1. Flag
2. Saying Neger is only frowned upon, but you get fined for saying Nigger.

Can't you genocide yourselves a lottle faster?