Why is GoT allowed to have various threads?

why is GoT allowed to have various threads?

they even have a general

baka this lazy ass mods niggas

>caring this much about a Tibetan mouse breeding forum

Sunday's are the worst days on Sup Forums. Those nu male redditor Mexicans can help but force shit memes like "Hold the door" and "JUST".

lol looks like an ass

>jelly nobody relates to your autistic interests

hahaha that looked like a hairy naked ass in the thumbnail

That IS an ass. His name is Steve and he's a complete dick.

I hate Sup Forums on sundays. It seems there's always some cuck show premiering and they have to have 85 seperate threads because they're stupid.

OH GOD WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO THAT BABBY!?!?

Holy shit I stared at this image trying to figure out how that ass could just be there with no rest of the body for so long

DELETE THIS

hahahaha they'll love this on r/Sup Forums!

Lmao have you not seen that one gif of the dude shitting all over that baby and then pissing all over its face and in its mouth?

>op's image

does that mean niggers are actually white?

fucking kekd

WE WUZ WHITE N SHIET

Same shit happened with L O S T and Breaking Bad. Sunday nights have always been like this, and they always will be.

You sound like an Internet badass. How hard are you?

Its almost like someone is advertising here.

In case you didn't know, o newborn babe, there's a show on Time Warner's HBO called Game of Thrones that airs Sunday nights. It's apparently about characters dying in the snow or some shit, not even the people who watch it seem to understand what is happening. Maybe you can be the one to figure it out but you're going to have to buy a subscription first!

I'm soft right now, not even a semi

post the drawing where there is a real ass

Damn that pic got me fucked up cant stop thinking about asses now