Do you think society can survive without culture? I think culture should be abolished

Do you think society can survive without culture? I think culture should be abolished.

And I mean absolutely NO culture at all.

Maybe just abolish a few undesirable cultures

You can't abolish culture because a culture would develop in the wake of that. Culture is just a bunch of people doing similar things because it's easier to function in society and trust your fellow man if you have something in common immediately.

We aren't smart enough as a species to abolish culture.

So in order to abolish Culture, we have to be mindless intellegent robots?

If that's the case, then culture dying is just a matter of time and not of will.

What the fuck are you even on about? Culture is an innate abstract concept you can't avoid, you can only change it. Stop being retarded.

move to america

Not even memes?

I think you don't even know what culture means.

This

dude nice dubs!

We need more guys like you over at

Culture is intangible, and reflective of the masses. If we were to live in a society without culture, it would mean that we have in an anti-cultural culture.

>the masses
Who is this "the masses" I keep hearing about? Some kind of club? Are you a member? How do I join?

he typoed

it's "them asses"

Come to Sweden we don't have culture according to politicians on the left

Abolish black culture. Less crime that way.

I guess you could imagine it like a giant Machine where each human is a cog that does it job until it breaks.
Would probably way more efficient but apparently people like doing shit for no particular reason.

(dubs)
ass

More culture variety in America than anywhere else. Euro-Fag

fuck off back to /r9k/ robot nigger you can crash on Sup Forums if want

Your culture is getting fucked by your leaders and the immigrants they let rape your women.

There is a culture, it's a shit culture, but it's a culture.

Culture is just an euphemism for race.

lucky that I'm not Swedish