Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I've been asked to play the guitar for my class at some party, pop music specifically.
Not really listening to pop music, myself, I'm having problems with finding songs to play.
I found one I like
youtube.com/watch?v=6rgStv12dwA
and I would like to ask you guys if you know any other pop-ish songs witch catchy guitar I
can learn.
Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVzSDKSxNFQ
youtu.be/nCkpzqqog4k
youtube.com/watch?v=mVObfpaR2_I
youtube.com/watch?v=KiNRIR8tjFc
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc
youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4
youtube.com/watch?v=xiC__IjCa2s
youtube.com/watch?v=-Kyx52PG3C0
youtu.be/lp-EO5I60KA
youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canon in D.

Not really what I had in mind, need something with a little bit more energy, but nice music nevertheless.

Can we please delete from this planet that fucking pic? It makes me puke everytime

Shit has PLENTY of energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVzSDKSxNFQ

Wtf is that

Man what. I find this picture extremely satisfying, makes me just wanna run my fingers through that like a block of post-its

I'm trying to figure out what it is

Is it a dehooved animal?

What is it I can't work it out

Yes.

Ok nice, that version is good. All I found was some old fart with a classical guitar and a bunch of piano versions

What the hell is that pic? Horse without hoof?

What animal it is I cannot say, but it is a dehooved animal.

I don't know whether to cringe or be intrigued

What would happen if you sprinkled salt on that?

I personally find it horrifying, on the same level i'd find a degloved finger or toe horrifying.

But as with all gore, it is fascinating from an anatomy perspective.

youtu.be/nCkpzqqog4k

You'd probably be attacked

It makes me want to regress to a basic primitive behaviour and flip my shit

Fuarkkk, i don't like looking at it, but i can't look away

That one has very nice guitar, thanks user

It looks like it should be very tasty, even though it most probably is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVObfpaR2_I

In this thread

Anons complete ignore OP to discuss photo

Very nice! Definitely playing this one, thank you!

I kinda wanna touch it

Kinda like that feeling of wanting to touch a 9v battery to your tongue, you know it's not gonna be pleasant, but you gotta do it

It's the only one I know except this one, this is more simple

youtube.com/watch?v=KiNRIR8tjFc

Just play wonderwall and Jack Johnson and fuck everybody

Oh and you could also check out sweetest girl by wyclef

I know right!
I found this picture a few days ago and the thought of not being able to touch is bothers me way more than it should.

I definitely will, thanks

I already know wonderwall. But that's just so boringly basic.

Yeah seriously, those tracks only score milfs nowadays

Cheers to my fellow fucked up user

Trufact.

Holy shit OP I just wanna run my tongue through that shit

You too?

We're all a bit savage around here

Yeah, but pop music isn't exactly the kind of music you want to play on a guitar

Depends on what you do with it, some songs have really cool riffs, and most songs can be transformed easily to fingerstyle guitar that sounds awesome

The thing is, girls aren't attracted to the music itself, they get attracted to the guy playing because he gets attention

On the contrary, it IS what I want to play, so that's why I'm asking for songs with catchy guitar.

what is that a picture of?

>Implying OP is doing this solely for the pussy

Maybe he want to seize this opportunity to learn some nice riffs that the general population knows and relates to.

Life is not about pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youll be king

This is what is under horse hooves.

Depends a lot on the girls, my girl got interested in me because I only played what noone else would touch. Everyone thought metal was cool when I started playing, so I decided to play jazz

I am not implying that.
When I wrote that op should play wonderwall and Jack Johnson i wasn't serious, obviously.

>Obviously

[CITATION NEEDED]

Yeah that one's very nice, cheers!

Yeah, but you were playing, and attracting peoples attention. If you were just part of the crowd chances are she would never notice you. When a guy gets more attention grills approach them more easily

That's exactly it, noone knew I played jazz until I showed her that I did. She just found it to be more fascinating, even without all this attention

You and I aren't talking about the same situation at all. I am saying that playing the guitar opens doors to relationships

this one

youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc

I see pop music from a different angle, maybe because I am not from the USA

Good for you man, neither am I.

I dunno, huge cliche

From where ?

The land of ice and fire

so is a hoove like a fingernal? i thought a hoove was the metal thing that horse get on their feet?

youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4
Super easy to play

Yeah man, the hoove is the 'nail'. The metal thing is called a horse shoe.

The metal part is the horse shoe.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiC__IjCa2s
this should help you
100 guitar riffs

This made me laugh. I think I might actually do something like this just for the laugh.
Not for 7 minutes though.

here OP. they should enjoy this.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Kyx52PG3C0

Very nice contribution! Thank you, this will help a lot.

I know I do, but I doubt this would be very popular.

do it anyway faggot. show them the glory of khorne.

A Sup Forumstard and early 2000's RnB. I never thought I'd see the day these two go together.

It's actually 4minutes 33seconds

>Daft punk.
You're welcome.

Try some Bowie, just a bit

this is a hoof, whitout the hoof

I wouldn't say I enjoy the song as a whole.
I like guitar, and the guitar in this song sounds nice, that's enough for me.
But in either case there is no possible correlation between music taste and the choice of wasting your time on Sup Forums

then where is the hoof if not there, but it is the hoof?

you can't play them because you can't or you can't swallow your pride that you'll be playing shitty pop music? just grab any top 40 song and play that. not canon in D who the fuck is gonna be okay with that. In all seriousness for you my suggestion is

>Here Comes Your Man by the Pixies
that song is so fucking catchy and is far beyond the realm of pop if you're so concerned about your pride playing pop music.

You can ride the recommendations from here
youtu.be/lp-EO5I60KA

youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY

Here is a nice one

Raining Blood

Except there is a correlation between music taste and the choice of wasting time on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is the asshole of the internet (or at least it used to be). Which means generally, people on Sup Forums are people who are a little bit unorthodox. Which means their tastes tend to be less popular than others. There's a reason why Sup Forums is full of neckbearded metalheads and pretentions hipsters.

Good idea, user. Most of these seem to have pretty nice guitar.

Are the specific on what time period the music has to be in?

The ultimate normie song in the town I live in.

No man. Sup Forums used to be full of neckbearded antisocial metalheads that fapped to gore and found pleasure in the misfortune they'd create.
Sup Forums has 'matured' a lot since the golden days and, even if this description fits a portion of Sup Forums's attendees it most certainly does not still represent the majority.

Not really. Only that it has a nice tune.

Normie is what OP is going for

I've been here since 2010, and I have to say that I'm actually kind of relieved to see how matured Sup Forums has become. Yeah, we still have that fucked up sense of humor but I'm glad it's inhabitants aren't the big losers as they used to be. I remember some years before when a lot of people here complained about "the friendzone". Now people seemed to know how to interact socially.

Right where it belongs - nine inch nails

Pussy slayer. But you should play guitar because you want to. Not for something useless like chicks.

maroon 5 - moves like jagger, this love, wake up call,get lucky - daft punk

i kinda want to bite that

>Pic not related

Oh I thought it was your guitar.

Fucking retard.

gnr - don't cry, bon jovi - wanted dead or alive, Wonderful tonight.. rhcp.. really depends on your skill

This is Canon Rock

mr big wild world

New Zealand ?
Also, are you planning on playing pop rock or jus pop ?

So now Sup Forums is just full of normies ?

Not that guy, but I wouldn't say that. I like to consider myself an oldfag, but I grew up. I still have the same fucked up sense of humour but I wasn't the same guy 6 years ago. I guess a lot of Sup Forums tards just got their shit together (I hope)

Rape me by nirvana

Definetly check my bands profile on Spotify if you want some nice pop songs.
The nadies

4 chan just got more popular, I think. Also, it's normal for a community to grow up.

two types of people
>those that feel disgusted by almighty hoof
>those that feel immense satisfaction from almighty hoof