New kik thread!

New kik thread!
If u know any girl that u want to see naked send her kik to Witteres. I did this many times so there's a big chance that we win something

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hollyjanetowers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can do snapchat too

Commonstarling.

Guys got some armbra/bikini photos and bra photos. But no nudes and I NEED to see her tits uncovered.

I will not text to girls posted here. To many guys will atack at the same time + white knights

Op bumping

FrameFlame

Kenz_apples

Op here if you have some girls from Europe post them i'm from uk so it's easier to catch them online

Aero911

Ina_seb

Thatbitchvic92

instagram.com/hollyjanetowers/

TheAwesomeDrugSeller

Op here send names to Witteres on kik

>so you can see ID's and be a white knight
Nice try cuck

Ok it's hard to prove you wrong becaus of your lack of faith in me. Except i like one thing as much as u - winning nudes. I don't is she 10/10 or 6/10 (don't go below that (maybe a little)) i just like when girls sends them to me

then what's stopping you from getting them?

And self bump c'mon guys i'm bored

Lack of names? I don't try girls from this post because u already scared them with dick pics

sure...that's the reason.
just admit it and stop making excuses for your faggy behaviour

Sorry alpha male i guess u get nudes from random girls all the time. Tell me how it feels like

Like chewing 5 gum

Ok u got me i never tried this gum. Nice commercial fag

>Implying I'm the same user you've been having your little circle jerk with

Trade? Youngmoneys22

Eit its the Same girl????????????

JK I am. come sit on my dick

Yes pls

Sobavik

Pro: Super fucking cute

Con: Paywhore

Look its the Same girl???

Whats the best way to get new girls on kik? I used to use omegle but cant use cam atm and chat is just bot spams
And adding from these threads is almost pointless since they instantly get spammed by 100 other guys doing the same thing i am
So best place to find girls kiks?

interested too, and omegle can be really time consuming, but i added some from there, using the chat.

Nope they look different

/r/ing more of this woman

any more user?

Using the omegle tag? Its always bots guys or underage girls

this.

The kik interest not omegle tag

kik : aksinia

Lol this guy isn't getting any wins

ill give 150$ to who ever can get this girls nudes on snapchat
amandii03

KIK:
amaliehaukeland
christineolsen
malinmyre
mettelisehaaland.
hildeha
synnefurnes
post wins

so im guessing no wins.

nope, i use it on my cellphone so it shows some popular tags, i normally go to 20\29 years old tag

Nope, most of them are from us so they sleep or just woke up. Send more from Europe it should go better

What phone? Do you use an app or the actual site? I use it on my phone but it never suggests tags

Why don't you just use the apps within kik itself?

Click on the globe when you have the app open and click discover more webpages. There's a ton of shit out there that will give you a big list of girls if you want.

All offline accounts. Useless faggot