What the fuck is even the point of having a USA/Canadian flag anymore? It doesn't mean anything...

What the fuck is even the point of having a USA/Canadian flag anymore? It doesn't mean anything, they are all racemixed mutts, what's the point of even distinguishing between the two. I mean, it seems like every United Statian/Canadian on here is a shitskin or chink.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/the-canada-experiment-is-this-the-worlds-first-postnational-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he doesn't understand civic nationalism
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/the-canada-experiment-is-this-the-worlds-first-postnational-country

>canada

WE NEED STATE FLAGS NOW
FUCKING REEEE

>he doesn't have Extra Flags

What the fuck is even the point of having a Australian/New Zeeland flag anymore? It doesn't mean anything, they are all racemixed mutts, what's the point of even distinguishing between the two. I mean, it seems like every Australian/New Zeelander on here is a maori or chink.

Not that much people use that extra flag thing
I'd prefer something serverwide that distinguishes us
Most people will post from their phones so they can't get that extension anyway

I bet the remaining whites in America and Canada must get pretty frustrated when they see uppity non-whites posting from behind their flag and berating their country. I know I'd get pretty pissed off

Fuck non-whites

t.b.h. there is nothing to understand it's just a tasteless meme

I bet the remaining whites in Australia and New Zeeland must get pretty frustrated when they see uppity non-whites posting from behind their flag and berating their country. I know I'd get pretty pissed off

Fuck non-whites

Im a Quebecer and feel like a particular ethnic group, not related to Anglo Canadians, French nor American citizens but I agree about USA. Americans are German, Irish, Italian, English, Scottish, Polish, Mexican, African, etc. American is not an ethnicity.

I'm actually mixed lmao
Jap/Irish Canadian
I look more white and I'm 6' tho
Am I a degenerate

There's nothing to defend, both countries are shitholes in different ways

Don't shoot up a sorority house Elliot

It's a core of the American identity.

I hope someday every post will contain poster's dna analysis because numbers of minorities on this board drives me crazy

We Croats are shitskins so I'm not really bothered by it

Kek

Exactly

>2016+1
>being white

What the fuck is even the point of having a Sweden/Somalian flag anymore? It doesn't mean anything, they are all racemixed mutts, what's the point of even distinguishing between the two. I mean, it seems like every Swedish/Oogabooga on here is a """swede""" or ape.

At least I have my Alberta identity.

Don't laugh, its something. Even BC (outside Van) has one. But most of Canada (and I'm looking at you Ontario) doesn't have anything when it comes to a provincial identity.

>hapas

BTFO

>United Statian
Stop with this autism please.

>United Statian
>>>r/eddit

It's so sad how half asian half white girls are so amazing and hot and half asian dude are extremely beta. I know this one half chink and he's the whiniest cunt out there. Always begging for a gf.