So the girl I like went and got herself pregnant and she doesn't know who the father is...

So the girl I like went and got herself pregnant and she doesn't know who the father is. I was shocked and not to mention upset/offended when she first told me but I hid my true feelings well

Now 2 months later she's always in need of me to give her a lift to the mall, college etc and I'm always there for her

I'm starting to think this pregnancy could be the best thing that ever happened to us. When the baby is born, I will be there and I'll be a great father figure to him/her and I'm hoping my crush will see this and feel like she needs me. I have a real feeling we're going to end up together after this

I'm on top of the world right now Sup Forums. In a few months time I could finally have a girlfriend and it's oh so exciting

Kill her, then yourself.

In b4 you're babysitting and she's out getting knocked up by the next chad

>I'm starting to think this pregnancy could be the best thing that ever happened to us
>best thing that ever happened to us
>to us

there's no "us" to her
you're just a cuck who will take care of her kid while she's getting rammed by monkeys

OP is an embodiment of all things Millenial.

Good job, OP. Good job.

inb4 nigger child and you have to explain your cuck story to everyone you meet and everyone on the street will look at you like the sad cuck you are.

This, sorry op...

0.8 out of 888 bad b8 m8

But if you srs. Fuckkkkkkk. Git good at life or git going.

That other cunt who said there is no us to her is right. Youre a walking breathing tool who makes her life easier.

That being said if you trade it all for maybe a few awkward roots when shes really upset then do it faggot.

>"Cuck who's gonna pay alimony" in training
I've seen weird shit but this disturbs me more than anything.

I'd say it's more likely we'll take a shared role in bringing the child up

Sure, kid. Go watch some cartoons

Im 30?

Race is nothing but a skin color. I don't care if the child is white or black

This is bait, you retards

certainly this. slave

Hey, don't listen to these idiots. If you wish to be in her life and in the child's, go for it. You never know how things might turn out

she may think you are gay

My fucking god. That's the lamest thing I have ever read on Sup Forums.org/b since Obama was elected in 08.

you dont get it, the skin color just makes it obvious you're a 1st grade cuck that cant even get a bitch unless shes had enough cock in her and need a sad excuse to support her bastard child.

for her you're a tool to improve her life and youre letting her because it allows you to be close to her.

fuck this is sad, i dont feel angry or hate you or anything OP this is just sad and I hope you break off from this before youre stuck in a life with someone who doesnt care for you and you waste the rest of your life not being loved.

This. If she wouldnt fuck you then fuck her. Leave

After that kid is born, she is just going to go back to fucking everybody except you, enjoy.

>got herself pregnant and she doesn't know who the father is.

TL;DR: slutty blonde whore

>In a few months time I could finally have a girlfriend and it's oh so exciting

TL;DR: certified tinypenis cuckold is in love with a "don't know which penis" pregnant slutty blonde whore

Fuckin cuck kill yourself

Bait confirmed

bait

leave her,not your child not your problem, and if you have feelings for her remember we got pregnant by someone else, he droped her now shes using your feeling for her to her advantage

Nice bait. Well written. Almost seems genuine. It is a little too perfect though.

Quality bait friend!

Thanks for raising one of my kids.
You can have the sloppy seconds bruh, she's as loose as an interstate now.

Have a good one,
- Chad Thundercock

correction i meant she got pregnant damn iphone

bait hurr durr bait hurr no real story can be posted on Sup Forums herp derp murp durp bait derpa durpa

Can't hardly wait!!!

Inb4 inb4
>inb5

Inb4 1/2 black kid kek.

b8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Faggot.