I swear to god housewives who think their kids can do anything at the age of 4 actually make me want to kill myself

I swear to god housewives who think their kids can do anything at the age of 4 actually make me want to kill myself

>Be me
>Lifeguard at waterpark
>One slide has a deep pool at the bottom so the people who ride the slide have to be able to swim
>Mother and son come out of the slide just fine, and wait at the bottom for the father and daughter
>As the daughter exits the slide into the pool, she begins to drown
>As I am about to jump in and save the girl, I hear the mother yell "NO DON'T, SHE'S OKAY SHE CAN SWIM!"
>I take her at her word for a second, but when the daughter still hasn't surfaced after 4 seconds I jump in the water to save her
>As I pull the girl to the surface, she is gasping for air
>Literally this girl was the opposite of what her mother said. She could not swim, and she was not okay

Even as I was bringing the girl to the stairs so she could get out, and even while the father was thanking me for saving their daughter, I could still hear the mother muttering "you shouldn't have gone in, she was fine"

You should've drowned the mother

Which park user? I'm at one too, and while not a lifeguard, we almost had a girl drown because of the same dumb shit. Looks like a bonzai pipeline but can't tell from where.

she wanted the brat to die for the sweet sweet insurance money

This

Having children should be strongly regulated.

that's playing god man

Exactly mothers hate their daughters

This

post creeps of nice waterpark asses

It takes a fucking license just to have a dog. I'm sure parents can stand to have some regulation

I'm not saying you should regulate the children, but the parents.
Personally I envision a system where males get the opportunity for a free vasectomy from ages 16 and up.
With that they can provide a sperm sample, which gets stored for up to 30 years for retrieval if a child is wanted.
Play heavily on the 'do you want to spent your money on being a teenage dad or do you want car/education/more money for you/(almost) care free sex.
Would get of all those accidents and as time goes on you could introduce a quality check alike to child protective service. Who check the living conditions before the child is conceived and determine if the parents are capable enough.

literally autistic

or a feminist, same thing though

How cool is that little shit that got decapitated on the big slide?

I wouldn't force you and sterilizing men is far easier than women.
Anyway, got any constructive criticism?

Never gonna happen. This would be fair to men, good for responsible people, Chad could no longer father 80% of all children, and women would have to provide value.

We should gas Chad ffs, especially if he is a fucking nigger
Those worthless monkeys are a dead weight on society

That sounds similar to my solution to the abortion debate. Although there are reversible methods of male birth control already, but people should at least be able to have the option to have a vasectomy or tubal ligation for free.

Well I'd start off small and try to convince young men and let the old ones die off.
Maybe start with a small monetary compensation. You could also try and spin the whole thing as
> it'll reduce rape and sexual violence
In feminist circles.

I heard about the reversible options but haven't really looked into them. If they are intelligent solution we'd probably be better of using those.

The whole program is of course supposed to be free for the patient.

No, wait. I just thought about it again.

You would need the state to do it, right?
Never mind what I said then.
I don't want Chad to father 100% of all children.

Don't blame the mother, blame the slide. It clearly was involved in this conspiracy and this will not be tolerated. Fucking slides, especially plastic "water slides" use that name to their advantage and are quite dangerous. Fuck you old bitch ass red plastic fucking water slide, you couldn't get this one and you will eventually go down in flames (get melted u bich)!

Yeah, it would be a government run project.
Not sure why chad would get all the children.
It probably wouldn't impact the people that already are not having enough children and get the children of chads and the likes to get sterlized because they can fuck more.
Hence it should slowly balance out the amount of babies chads conceive by accident.

I've been searching three days for video someone has a Fuking video I need this video

bad OP, you should let natural selection do its thing

I think abortion should be free in ghettos.

poor black people are without a doubt the worse at this in america at least. Having 4-5 different kids with 4-5 different women. They grow up to be pieces of shit because they dont have a father in their life, and just end up being a net drain on the economy while looting, robbing, and murdering in the meantime. This is before they get arrrested and suck up more tax payer dollars of course.

And god forbid a cop shoots one. They their whole community will chimp out.

god dam slides made of fiber glass you fucking faggot

We should just sterilize everyone and watch the world burn.

Sounds reasonable enough, do you think the women would take advantage of that? I always was under the impression they use their children for income generation.

Waterpark lifegaurd here
I watched a 4 year old have a seizure the other day lol

beach water park pls go

>I always was under the impression they use their children for income generation.

fuck thats true. It probably wouldnt make that much of a difference. Im starting to see the logic in conspiracy theories about the CIA trying to sterilize people in the ghetto or in Africa now.

Nigga imagine the burden that would be on the tax payers

That's why I'd recommend going after the men. They're the once that usually don't want a child or wait till they have a more stable life.

that fuckin bitchass fiberglass fuckinn slides goin down.

Or we just end all the aid to single mothers

My experience is that people always lie. All of them, in big and small ways. Whenever something matters to them, they will lie about it.

Often to make themselves look good or avoid criticism. "Yes doctor, i excercise every day now and i only eat healthy food just like you told me to. But i still gain weight!".

Once, memorably - "No doctor, i didnt put this screwdriver in my ass. My wife must have done it while i slept". (pic not related).

And now you learn that waterpark-visitors lie. Remember it. Everyone lies. Trust no one. Just do your job.

So, you want a chimp out?

You realize that if something goes wrong our nation would die, right?

OP you should have told that lady:
"ma'am, your daughter nearly died today"

that would at least have left some scars

That's why I recommend modern state run sperm banks and storage of one persons samples in 3 different locations.
Plus, if we go with the reversible we could just reverse it if something happens.
Also, that statement can be made about a lot of things we happily use.

thanks House

seen, star

>
leave the slides alone #slidelifesmatter #slm