There it is

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7x-RGfd0Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I'd wreck u bro

I find hitting my enemies with my car to be more effective.

>Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation

Well now you've called it that I do.

lol wtf is that orange monster ugly ladyboy and little dick white boy faggot who was blow job giver of the football team

Big and slow a little Asian would beat you ass

doubt you are better at fighting than my glock 20 nigger
>mfw10mm

Why is your wrist so small? Confirmed manlet haha

And I'd whoop your ass, D1 wrestler here

Fighting isn't all about muscle size, dips hit. Look at Bruce Lee, he was cut af, but not super muscular. But he was able to take on men twice his size, easily. No matter how big your muscles are, you still have weak spots. Fucking moron. I'd gouge out your fucking eyes then feed you your own testicles.

>being this new

I'll snap your dick off with my psychic powers bitch.

I'll be honest OP, I didn't read that shit because it's too long and I couldn't give a fuck. But clearly your dad's neglect has left you craving male attention - so here it is. Daddy is proud, user.

ok bud

You forget, slow poke Rodriguez has a gun.

street altercation???
Speak properly dipshit

Muscle mass has nothing to do with fighting, would kick your ass any day. Bodybuilding makes you slow as fuck, making it even easier for me to roll and dodge your punches like it was nothing. Boxer here.

shut up you dumb faggot

The fuck is up with your wrist? If you tried to punch someone it would probably give out faggot.

>all these fucking newfags
jesus christ

Lol u mad haha

Both /fit/ and Sup Forums are always all 'check out these guns, muh gains'. But the difference betweent this is Sup Forums is the only one that says 'FIGHT ME FAGGOT, I BET U COULDN'T EVEN FUCK 900,000,000,000 BITCHEZ A DAY LIKE I DO, FUCKING LIFT FAGET'

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Think what I would do to an ultrfaggoty nigger like you.

Think before you shitpost.

I bet he's at most 5'7...Probably more like 5'5. Most average sized guys over 5'10 with a month of a martial arts under their belt could make this guy look pretty stupid. So could one girl with pepper spray on her purse.

Tomorrow departure for this huge amount of heat and disabled the account remained 19.20 which I do not get out of the vending machine, I throw ekalle account which is posted in this thread

lol

You sound like a fag. Your gay muscles don't make up for your retarded brain and tiny dick.

>Tyler1

>arms
>Cant even SLDL 300
Ok nigger.

New pasta?

50 cm you can't reach your face now without massive effort

With arms like that; can you even reach your own ass?

Cool bait. To bad that's all it is huh internet tough guy?

What is reverse image search. What is reverse image search. What is reverse image search. What is reverse image search. What is reverse image search.

Lol fucking fag packs a gun cuz he's too pussy to fight like a man. Enjoy your 25 to life for murder, faggot.

I'd transform your stomach into a fucking singularity with one hit you little bitch.

manlets never learn I guess.

Tits or gtfo

You wouldnt be saying any of that on the floor daft. You would be picking your teeth up with a broken hand.

>even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

haha jokes on you my gf is 6ft5 shote putter and her arms are bigger than yours(54) , she's also extremely manly and i'm very efeminate so the relationship just totaly works thw with one arm she'd crack your skull like an egg whislt cuddling me in the other

19.6 inches? is that it?

Look at all these newfags. Taking the bait. I'm disappointed in all of you.

Hello manlet. Hows life as a 5 foot >nothing
Do you enjoy your life standing proud at 5 foot
>Nothing
Does your favorite hooker mind that in heels she towers over you, cause you are a 5 foot
>Nothing

I'll be your huckleberry...

I'd kill you in a heartbeat man. Truth. Your over-confidence will cause you an ER visit probably real soon.

>me am so tough on internet
>me take bait
>me no am stupid newfag

*curls up on your lap and purrs*

I eat bait due to hunger and boredom.

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is purposefully designed to make size and strength advantages less relevant. It works especially well on something with little cardio experience

No. I really do like hurting people bigger than me. Always have. I like the high pitched sound they make when you snap small bones. I blame 5 years in a reformatory. I also like bait.

That's a really weird looking penis. You should have a doctor look at that. I think you have an STD.

>crawling in my skin
>this edge is way too real

I know this thread is really just a bait/troll thread but anyhow:
And there are hundreds of millions of men and women stronger than you ever will be.
All you have done is build muscle... really complicated stuff...
you could have used that time to read a fucking book.
Now you are posting on Sup Forums about your feelings and those feeling are of a stereotypical nigger shouting.
I honestly feel sad because people like you exist. This whole thread is possibly a lie but even so the fact that you actually made this sad sad thread is just unbelievably pathetic.

>Making threats to old pasta
Ishyggy...

You like my bait? Is it yummy?

This thread :DDDDDDDDD

Why yes. That is the face of democracy. Yes it is.

>ITT we bite the bait

holy shit how new are you

U still cant block a bullet though

You're an idiot

you do know the swatstika from hitler is turn 45 degrees right ?

your making yourself look silly

43 cm biceps, training weight 45.5 kg on scott-bicep bench (4 sets of 8-10).

what now weak pussy?

I would destroy you faggot

op obviously meant one arm scott curls
you've still long way to go my friend

>scott-bicep bench
>one hand dumbel curl on bench

choose one :^) oh noes emotes!! get mad faggot

ITT: things that never happened

>already mad

Easy there killer. Next you'll drop a frowny face.

yfw

yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah, no.

>inb4 he mad

second amendment

read the pics name haha

Be careful dude because there's such a thing as guns and knives. And skill.

50 cm arms just make you a target wat you gonna do if i smash a brick in your face lol pro tip gonna go down lol simple so dont act so cocky coz seen bigger fags get fucked up than you bro lol enjoy!

You could get a Bronze medal in the 2016 Rio Olympics... and still get your ass handed to you by the "Little Rats".

Dumb Fuck.

Y'all look like 2 month old bean dip

Dud ive see so many "mad cunts" get fuck over your nuffin rember its only 2 inches to the hart lol and wat gonna die trying to get me lol eat a dick fag!

No matter how skilled you are, its kinda hard to fend off a well-executed surprise attack.

The sad part is even though this is b8 there really are people that sound like this especially where I live

All weight lift gym bro, no marital arts or fighting experience. They get fucking rekt daily

Bunch of dumb asses start fights in bars and get their ass whooped by a tiny motherfucker that knows exactly where and how to hit you and take you down

Dont need too surprise this cunt or his allready dead just stab the fuck out of him or just slice his face and keep stabbing and cop a flogging lol he will regret try to be the mad cunt lol ! Been there dine that lol

cant resist the bait nomnomnom. 3literally 20 sec img search and paint haha

>giving you're face and name to a place known for raids
>your about to get rekt
>ISHYGDT

disappointed in newfags?

And ppl wounder why Sup Forums is shit these days fagy shit like this lol no unity to just fuck over some random for a laugh ? Really this is it fags arguing over this dam shit Sup Forums is poo now dam i had hopes

>cm
Non-American failure detected.

i can. with a shield.

I mean fuck they give you an option on Sup Forums to search images lol

youtube.com/watch?v=r7x-RGfd0Yk
>Americans unironically defend this

I'll just stab you faggot

Hittin' the bait but muscles have nothing to do with fighting. A 50kg boy would kick the guy's ass with the right technique. But who am I to speak? I'm just a boxer.

I hear you, but that's not right. Why do you have weight classes in boxing?

More muscles are always an advantage in a fight, but they are still only half of success.

But still my brick will do the job lol

this
A 220lbs mid tier boxer would knock the shit out of a 150lbs top tier boxer any day