Is twerking a turn off to you?

Is twerking a turn off to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvCFie7-Ol0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on who is doing it.

Yes.

And I don't buy the argument that "It's because you don't like ass".

It's more the pose they're in than the ass. It looks fucking retarded.

I mean i want to fuck her and all but would never marry an attention whore that does this kind of shit

I think it looks trashy as hell. Some slow sensual twirking can be nice but I don't know if it's even considered twerking then.

Yes, stupid people turn me off. I have the same response to any chick I see wearing clothes that say "pink" on them. $10.00 per letter markup on apparel? My dick went limp from your stupidity...

exactly

>nigger shake

She's very niggery for a white girl. She also looks like a spoiled bitch. So in this case no.

>she should practice more.

No. Shaking boobs is a turn off to me. Nobody wants to see bouncing titties.

For me it is really a case to case basis. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't.

I do. Just not saggy tits

She definitely fucks black guys.

>twerking
>not black
>turn off

I want to see a conservatively-dressed secretary-type twerk.

I like the contradiction between the formality and the lewdness.

i like it. it's like an animal mating ritual. it's a female displaying she's ready to mate and is trying to attract the most aggressive maker male to fight other males then fuck her in the ass as a sign of male dominance and ownership

Sent from my Android phone

Her tweaking is a turn off to me
Generally not others though

Lol, love it.

i watched the webm and thought she was pretty fuckin hot.
i watched the YT video and heard her speak.
ewwwwwwww

yes. white girls doing nigger shit. automatically makes me think of the person as trash. would never date a girl who does shit like this

That was obvious but holy fuck man, she even sounds like a black chick.

It's not a turn on, but not a turn off either. It's eh

Absolutely, and like says, the defense that I don't like ass is retarded, I just don't have to have it shoved in my fucking face appreciate it.

I'm really disappointed this isn't more of a thing.

Secretary-types twerking. Classy chicks being hedonistic.

>ewwwwwwww

yeah it's lame, just want to see non-twerking ass

Twerking is for niggers.

It's the least attractive thing a girl can do with her butt. I'm assuming it's some kind of irony, and I'm waiting for the trend to die down.

Like I give a damn, I've been off the dating scene for AWHILE now with no real intention of getting back on. Still though.

Yeah it's kind of heinous.

So Russians are niggers?

I thought it was just me. Yes, big turn off. And I'm an ass man. I just can't stand that nigger booty jiggling, it's not attractive at all.

Russians are 1 step above real niggers. They're filth.

"twerking" is some African tribal dance.

nigger culture inspired the west to embrace it.

it's hideous, revolting and insulting.

That's not twerking. If there's gyration, it ain't a twerk.

Twerking is when you spaz like you're having a seizure, with the intent of making the fat in your ass cheeks make a flapping noise.

those disgusting Russian animals were twerking. Russian culture has suffered massive devolution in regards to nigger influence and poverty.

they're the new nigger.

>butthurt ukie spotted

lost. top kek...wait where am i?

I think it's sexy.

how fucking poor do you think i am, who lives in a area where people actually twerk

It depends how black it looks, if it is really black ghetto style twerking then it is a turn off.

If it is some girl who can't twerk for shit but is trying its pretty cute desu.

Yes.

I love a good ass, but twerking just looks so fucking trampy.

In twerkderping, the goal is to shake the fat of the glutes, of which female dancers of African descent are notorious for having ample amounts of.

This is different from general hip gyration, and derriere presenting, which is a classic and respectable form of showing one's butt.

Yeah, they are trying too hard to be sexy

Sound like Russian women would make good feedees to fatten up, if they're that hedonistic.

yes, not an attractive move.

inb4 thank Ms Skelital

a confused white girl does the african mating dance out of confusion as to its intent

instant negative

same for me, this is some kind of baboon move. I like raw sex sometimes but i'm not a fuckin ape

Yes. Twerking is nigger culture. If a white female does this unironically then she's too far into the black culture and there's no reason to seek anything with her.

It looks like they need to take a shit, but they don't know HOW to shit, so they try and shake it out instead

Yes until I see a bitch like this do it right

if a girl with a nice ass shakes in a similar manner to how it would shake if i was fucking it. yea, it turns me on.