My mom and my family have started to support me through this difficult process. I am very excited and happy...

my mom and my family have started to support me through this difficult process. I am very excited and happy, I hope you can follow my hormone treatment

im sorry you were molested and it fucked you all up, you should know though the suicide rate for you things is at roughly 40%. So even after you grow some tits and chop your dick off you'll still hate yourself and want to die.

Well, I really feel like a social paria but its my dream and I get it. Ty

welcome to a hell you'll never get out of, you will always be a guy who is effeminate or a crossdresser to society. also expect to be called sir and every other pronoun that is male. you are a fucking retard for thinking you will ever be viewed as female even if you get your dick cut off.

Are hormones magic? Nigga you need a genie, not some estrogen...

I think you are hot.

You are an ugly faggot you will never be a fucking woman. The good thing is you will most likely end up killing yourself

keked

i want you as my daughter op

All your desire that I die are just envy of me.

Rekt.

You will never be a woman. You will lie to yourself all your life. You will define yourself, entirely, by a lie you tell to yourself. Instead of addressing your personal issues directly, you run away from them to a fantasy land draped in confusion and fallacies.

You have issues that need to be addresses. Hormones are NOT the first step to addressing your problems.

LOL

Idk about all your envy. I will become in a beautiful woman. I know it.

Been on hormones over a year. I don't get why 99% of people claiming to be trans are cringey as fuck. I hate being lumped in with you people.

you'll never have ovaries, youll never be able to birth a child you cant change your chromosones from xy to xx, you will never be a true woman just a science project

that is some next level depression.

Different tranny here... lots of women are sterile so you can't really judge womanhood on fertility. Being a girl is a mindset and series of behaviors and actions. I speak for myself when I say this but I was miserable as a guy and now I am a very upbeat and happy person.

you cant change your chromosomes which is the basis of gender your just a man who got plastic surgery

>eros to dollars
women love american men

>your chromosomes which is the basis of gender
Gender is in the cerebral cortex moron. Sex is chromosomes. For some reason (probably nuclear tests) brains in utero are being formed wrong. Also I get that I am a man with surgical procedures but at least I pass enough to fool everyone so shit is pretty cash rn

So you are saying it is ok to stereotype

You and all shemale/crossdresser are like dogs with pink shits.

>So you are saying it is ok to stereotype
duh

Oh ok? So if a woman who identifies as a woman but who displays male characteristics and acts masculine is it ok to call that person he? I dont know what they identify as, but if stereotyping is allowed i should call people who act masculine men, and people who act feminine as female. Ok

couple years from now when you never find love and are tired of being used as a novelty youll be back where you were. except this time youll feel you have no way out.

you are fucking insane and our society dont need more people like u

I don't get what you said. Lemme clarify it. People who don't act normal regardless if they are trans or cis, are freaks regardless. I am trans but if anyone ever met me they would just think I am a typical girl. The ones that are loud and call themselves special shit are just weirdos.

Im just trying to understand the world today man.

But what if i dont think you pass? And i call you he, because in my mind you dont display feminine characteristics. My stereotype of a female is not one you conform to, so what does that make you?

Yay, mutilating your genitals to guarantee you won't pass on your genes!

Thanks for removing yourself from the gene pool OP! This is an honest thank you, because you will eventually stop being a burden on all of society. I mean if you want to talk about the most meaningless people on the planet, let's talk trannies.

To start off, they want to use other people's tax money to pay for self mutilation to fix their mental disorder. If that doesn't immediately make them look like the most self absorbed people ever, it gets better! After mutilating themselves, they expect everyone to bend over backwards for their snowflake status of "I wasn't born in the right body" - using their "status" as the most downtrodden social group to have ever existed as reasoning for their whole "pay attention to me I'm special" schpiel. They are always 1st world faggot who take to social media for their causes, deliberately taking attention from countries ravaged by war, and the legitimate needs of the third world countries and their efforts to create a sustainable infrastructure and economy.

But no. "I don't want my penis" is the world's greatest travesty to these people, who are so blinded by narcissism and self righteousness to recognize that their problems mean nothing to the wider world. Or the world outside Tumblr. Yet they constantly fight so they can drag their bearded ass into the women's bathrooms. Because you couldn't POSSIBLY be a mentally unstable piece of human trash who has so little person in him that THIS is all he presents the world. His concern over his own fucking genitalia. Oh no...that's so sad that your self esteem is so low that you are going to fuck yourself over irreparably just because you need to fit into societies definitions of man and woman.

Thank you for eventually being dead.

>My stereotype of a female is not one you conform to
how so?

this

Anyone who encourages this and gives you verbal/physical support is enabling you. And should also kill themselves

Yeah and call her "OPelia Faggotini"

/thread

Please start making youtube vids, I'd love to see the ensuing chaos.

Why are you "straight guys" so mad about what another man does with his body? Way to act like a little bitch. You are no better than a woman if you bitch and moan about what a man does to himself with his personal time.

Oh and fun fact, when you were born your mother fell in love with you and she thought to herself: "my precious son. I would give you the works if I could, but I know that you'll become something great anyways."

Now every time she sees you, she remembers every time she supported your struggles. And how your life is an utter disappointment. To both of you. Not only could she not give you want you really wanted, but you shattered the dreams she had for you. Absolutely destroyed them. You are a walking pillar of disappointment.

I've thought about it, for some reason people find my ranting entertaining.

different tranny here... my mom is a meth head and I own my own business so I hardly think everyone had the happy childhood you had.

those digits

Hey faggot... no one cares.

Haha. Top zezzle

Either b8 or go to tumblr

Obvious newfag. When does school start back up again?