Anyone know how to get rid of stretch marks? I don't even understand how I got them considering I hardly have an ass

Anyone know how to get rid of stretch marks? I don't even understand how I got them considering I hardly have an ass.

stop spray tanning, faggot.

Coco butter oil. Get off your ass more

Timestamped tits or gtfo

>lovely stripes btw

Came here to say this

>Use an iron
>Burn them off
>Get skin graph in hospital
>????
>Profit

Unless you have a uterus and have had a child, those are from growing. Try Vitamin E oil. Can't find the oil? Just buy the pills, cut them open and rub that over your scars. May not remove them completely, but it helps.

get a tan?

there is no getting rid, the skin literally is teared there
you can only make them look a little "weaker" by getting a tan

yeah, dont be a lardass

i have stretch marks all over now because of the steroids i took

childbirth does not give you strech marks on your ass you fucking retard...
you only get those by eating waaaay too much for waaay too long

>i have stretch marks all over now because of the steroids i took
>??????
>i have stretch marks all over now because of the hamburgers i ate
>

Or growing too fast
Ive never been fat my entire life and i have stretch marks, but i grew like 2 feet in 1 year.

Coco butter oil doesn't work.

You grew height faster than the skin could accommodate during the puberty

My intestines are inflamed

Honestly just lose weight and keep exercising and they'll fade over time.

Oh

My girlfriend has horrid, gaping stretch marks similar to this on her lower back on the side of her glutes. Seeing as she otherwise has very nice skin and general youthful look (at 30) the obvious cause is the 14 years of chronic, in and out of treatment and hospitals anorexia. In the same vein, her tits have survived FANTASTICALLY now that she's well into recovery, but her ass is gone and never ever coming back...

Fatness causes this stuff, but any sort of bodily torture does it too.

Are you a girl or a boy?

FIND SOMEONE WITH AIDS AND BANG THEM TIL YOU GET IT. AIDS IS THE CURE FOR STRETCH MARKS

too much buttssex?

Tits..

>Coco butter
niggers continually slather themselves in this shit

OP here

Don't know why people think I'm a girl cause I'm not.
I tried exercising but it didn't do anything.
I have tried coco butter but will see if it fixes it.

Nursefag here. Theres not much that will actually help. Plastic surgeons and skin clinics will try and sell you a bunch of stuff that wont do much if anything. Try to live with it. Or get a big colorful vivid tat on your ass to cover it.

upvote

stretch marks is life you probably went through a quick growth spurt and das it im a skinny fuck but ive got some too bc i grew very fast

what kind of faggot worries about how his ass looks

you really just answered your question a faggot cares lol

Same here. I think its just from fast growth because I'm skinny as fuck but grew a lot from 13-14.

Pic related

We want tits if you are a girl that is why

Also women are typically the ones to complain about stretch marks

Also I used to fuck an anorexic black chick with a small boyish ass like yours, with all the stretch marks too

at least you have a nice ass

Didn't know maintaining and taking care of your own body made you a fagget.

Stretchmarks are down to skin type. Most people get them to some extent, a few don't get them at all. Nothing can be done to "cure" them but they fade in time. If someone did have a cure they would be rich as fuck.

I know the feel

Lol thanks. Tbh I think it's better to just stop worrying. The stretch marks make you unique.

Post pics of that black ass.

It's wheat germ oil faggot get it right

I don't understand how some guys have girlish asses. Is it natural or did you work for it?

Nice dubs but wheat germ oil will reduce the size of the stretch marks

Natural. I'm considering starting daily squats or something to "enhance" it, but so far it is all natural. Honestly, I'm skinny everywhere else, but my body fat seems to collect in my ass for some reason

you definitely should
your ass is cute as fuck

With a pic like that I'm assuming that you are a fag fag.

DEGENERATE

Hot tip everyone, there is no magical creme/oil to remove stretch marks. Some made fade them, but you can't remove stretch marks.

Lol thanks

Guilty as charged

damn user
you should definitely make more of these!

This nigga's right.

OP's a faggot.

Jury is out on that, lots of all nat people and homeopaths say it works. Not enough double blind conclusive studies done. Might as well be snake oil

This is the truth. The first person to come up with something that works is rich as fuck.

I've got a few already made....

Anyone who doesn't know that homeopathy is bullshit needs to an hero.

takin a poo

neat

Stay blue pilled faggot

how many more do you have?
these are cute af

Wrong.

Amateur cyclist as a child->tweenager, I have thigh stretch marks from muscle growth.

Loads of people have them just from growth spurts.

Quite a few

lrn2science faglord

you should post them all

Sorry for the slow reply my internet is shit

Checked

What the fuck is this gif.... it looks like the guy is being pushed away from the computer

This is what life looks like on drugs

Anyone still here?

Yup

I'll keep posting then. Any requests? (No penetration)

why no penetration?

Not got any penetration gifs. Besides, I've only ever shoved a single finger in there. That hole is tight as fuck.

>Not got any penetration gifs. Besides, I've only ever shoved a single finger in there. That hole is tight as fuck.

Any other requests?