I am so fcking deppresed, anyone else feels the same? What do you do when you are deppresed?

i am so fcking deppresed, anyone else feels the same? What do you do when you are deppresed?

I learn how to spell

Play a musical instrument. And if you already do, then right your own music and lyrics. And if you already do then get noticed. And if you already are then kill yourself.

I was kidding about that last part, obviously. Just jam, bro.

That's good idea. Thanks man.

i listen to music on spotify wich is FREE
i pirate a movie on the feaking INTERNETT where i can watch ANYTHING
Or i WORK because i have a JOB where i contribute to society and get fucking PAID

What do you do on work, and how much you get paid?

i suck dicks

Start cutting yourself. It really does help.

Kek

an hero

Well then, what's the holdup?

Reddit fags won't give any advice so... How do you do it? What do you use? Where do you cut so it hurts but doesn't leave exaggerated scars, and how deep? Sorry for all the questions but I'm somewhat desperate

I just sit and make my mind go totally blank for about an hour and then I feel fine again.

Try to immerse yourself in something interesting. Job, hobby, video watching, audio listening, room cleaning, whatever the fuck that really disconnects you from negative thoughts. Also, are you sure you're depressed? Asking this, because I think that I wasn't really depressed when I thought I was. I'm sure I felt so lonely and shit because I had fallen in love with a girl.

i made a doctors appointment for next week. i'm not suicidal or self-harming, just fucking hollow all the time. i cant ever get anything done because i have no motivation to do anything.

here's hoping a doctor can actually help me. you should do the same OP. gotta be a fix out there.

I have no friends

same. almost nothing motivates me. I might get motivated for a very short period of time, but nothing lasts long enough to get any success

Fuck doctors. Educate yourself.

Anything mental-related:
Freud's "The Interpretation of Dreams"
D. W. Winnicott's "Playing and Reality"

Existential:
Seneca's "On the Shortness of Life"

Red-pill:
Henry Hazlitt's "Economics in One Lesson"
"How I found freedom in an Unfree World" by some fucker, I haven't read this one but hear about it all the fucking time.

Guitar:
Mauro Giuliani's "Studio per la Chitarra"

Also, listen to early Beatles albums and learn to sing along with every song.

>cant sleep without being completely exhausted
>read until my eyes cant stay open
>start to doze off finally
>think of ex-gf or old friends that i never talk to anymore
>awake and alert

rinse and fucking repeat, never used to be this bad but its happening more often than not now. i'm not in control of my thought patterns or my emotions, so its time to bite the bullet and go see a fucking doctor.

reading all the books in the world isnt going to help me out here, its a chemical imbalance.

I take it back. Talk to doctors if that's what you want to do.

But medications for depression... the idea makes me cringe real deep inside. At least, the way things are today, I don't trust it.

If you smoke weed, try reducing/controlling your use. It might just be part of the problem.

Do drugs man, might I recommend Oxycontin for depression