You're a country

>you're a country
>are you depressed?

Turkey
yes

Canada
Not really

Why are you depressed homie

I have reached all my goals in life yet I still feel dissatisfied. I don't enjoy anything anymore, I loved watching movies and playing video games but I can barely stomach them now. I can't go to sleep unless I pass out from drinking.

I dunno, I feel like nothing is worth doing, it's always the same fucking shit in a different day.

You should go to a doctor m8

You should try doing something new

>"I keep doing the same thing even when it's not working! Why does it keep giving me the same results!"

I haven't gotten to that point but I kinda feel you brother
Try doing something completely different to break the monotony, that might help

Thai

Already dead inside

The land of polders
No

I don't wanna get addicted to anti depressants though, I have enough addictions already.

I've tried that but I don't have it in me to try something new anymore. Besides the options are pretty limited in where I live. People's idea of trying something new here is going to a different mall.

yea gonna kill myself in a year or so

Finland
There's hope, i hope atleast.

Sweden

I honestly wanna kill myself

No, just a 21 year old virgin

>people's idea
So who cares? Be different than everyone else and start a new trend

I graduated from uni two years ago, never had job and just sit all days and nights in front of the computer not leaving home.
I unironically want to kms

>you're a country?
>are you depressed?
No to both.

If nothing else mirtazapine will help you sleep without alcohol, which will help you a lot even if it does nothing else. Drinking is just about the worst thing you can do while depressed, it makes it so much worse and quitting drinking is a thousand times worse than quitting antidepressants. They aren't even addictive anyway; you can't just stop taking them but you won't feel any temptation to take more while you're tapering since they aren't recreational

Nice one, mate.

kek

Sweden

Yes

Thanks for the help bros, I'll keep both of your advises in mind.

Depression is just a choice you make.

Do something new, get busy, get active (lift weights do sports or regular cardio or something), and don't be alone.

You won't be depressed anymore

>and don't be alone.

Easier said than done. After a while you get tired of people saying "they are busy" when you ask them to hang out.

I workout regularly, have friends, and I still want to kms

Czechia
Yes

I'm trying and failing to get a degree I don't care about. It will help me get a job I won't like. I don't have any drive, lifegoals or achievable dreams and I dread the day I'll have to take care of myself.

I was for a long time. And then wasn't for a short time, when I was with a girl that I fell in love with. She just fucked off and has cut all contact, and now I'm depressed again. Life is so fucking cruel

Go to a therapist or something, hope you get better whatever you do. If you reached your goals in life then your goals aren't big enough. You need to push yourself in life in order to progress, strive to become better, and you will thank yourself after that. This might sound mushy but it's true, self-discipline has helped me. Also, depression is a chemical imbalance, so you should tell your doctor.
Oh yeah, also
American
getting better

Find new people

There's millions in your country. You cant find 5-10 that share your interests?

Lies. I have a regular 9 hour job from monday to friday + 12 hour side project on weekends. I use narcotics and alkohol to make myself just less waning to die.

Why do you want to die?

Odds are that if you are depressed, you have hobbies that can best be enjoyed alone.

After a while it gets hard to meet new people. Your options are either work (which I hate everyone in it) or friends of your previous friends which I seem to lack.

I'm moving to a different city now though, maybe that can be a fresh start for me.

Just don't hesitate to do anything you want to, or that you think will get what you want.

Life is short and there's no reason to fear rejection or anything else when it's so temporary. If you don't like something just change it.

I do not want all of this, no one asked me id I do want to be born. And now I'm one of millions of slaves, that go to work just to be able to maintain this shitty life. I'll stop that someday, when I'd find a painless way.

desu, this. It'll be hard at first but that's just how it goes. You won't win if you don't try.

I tried to commit suicide the other day. My parents took away my computer and phone but I'm still browsing his shithole from an old tablet I had lying around.

I'm seeing a neurologist, they say something is wrong with my brain.

You won't lose either

What's there to lose exactly? If you're already extremely depressed and alienated just go for it.

flag
not

Better to "lose" than never try at all.

You're never going to regret the things you tried, you're going to regret the things you didn't even bother trying.

Has anyone EVER said "I wish I never asked that girl out" instead of "What if I asked her out?"

Has anyone EVER said "I wish I didn't move to that new city and followed my dream"? Nah.

And what's so bad about it anyway? It's not a big deal to fail. That's how you learn and improve for next time.

What would you spend your day doing if money wasn't a question? What would you be perfectly happy to do for free, for ever?

Figure that out and that's what you should do.

Yeah, some people have like abnormalities in the brain that make them susceptible to depression etc.

I'm sending some good thoughts your way, chile. I hope you get better and that you'll find some happiness in life. There's always hope.

No matter how deep you are, you can always go deeper.

How?

I Guarantee that trying anything is a better use of time than moping around on anonymous image boards posting "TFW no gf" or >are u depressed.

Nothing bad's going to happen if you ask that girl out or work on your dream. You might even succeed and be happy or at least learn something about yourself.

>You're never going to regret the things you tried

I fucking do, you self-help book. I still have all those awkward moments etched in my memory. People don't say this because they do their best to bury those moments and never think about them but they sure as fuck do think them.

What do you regret? What have you tried?

>explaining my life story to a canuck self-help book

>Wah wah better to never try anything because you could fail and then you'll be sad for a long time because you're an over thinking autist

Maybe you are helpless. Maybe your suicide would in fact be productive and the best choice here.

Thanks for proving yourself a shitty normie.

Everyone has awkward moments, bro. It's just something where we go back and try again. Getting discouraged and giving up is the wrong answer.

I've gone through so much torture from awkward moments I had.

Everyone who doesn't hate himself is a normie to you.

The only people who aren't normies are the ones who reassure you and keep you nice and safe in your comfort zone.

Maybe instead of trying to give actual advice I should I have posted a sad wojak crying and saying "suicide will be better bro, don't bother trying to change anything it's not worth it". Clearly it's working out great for you.

Good luck man. Sounds like you're having a happy life. Keep alienating yourself by calling people normies, I'm sure you'll find happiness in your moms basement on Sup Forums some day.

I like what I do, it's OK to spend do much time on our side project sińce it's ours. But It will never give me any money. I do exactly same thing on my work, same tools, same language. But what for am I doing that? I'm a slave.

You don't have to get on anti-depressant pills if you don't want them user, any respectable psychiatrist will respect that.

I was really depressed about a year ago. It was just like you explained, none of he things I used to love doing gave me any joy at all any more. Life was just so boring and looked so pointless I just wanted it to end just to stop the monotony of every day.

It took a lot of convincing but eventually I went to a psychiatrist. I thought they were just going to load me up with pills, but the Doctor didn't go down that path. I just talked to him every week and told him all my feelings (or told him what the lack of feelings was like). Just having someone to spill all that out to who won't judge you at all helps so much. After a few months I began to enjoy things again, I stopped feeling like such a failure and stopped thinking to myself about all the things I "should" be and began to be happy again.

Go see a doctor user, even if you think it'll be useless or that they'll try to put you on pills. I truly believed seeing a psychiatrist saved my life, they really will help you.

>Depression is a choice

Fuck you leaf, you clearly don't understand how depression works. It's not just feeling glum.

>trying to help on a bangladeshi welding forum

You should've kept your trap shut. You think anyone is actually gonna turn their life around after seeing that same self-help, do something nao, be a better man shit they've seen here or around them for ages? You are a fucking normie. Then again, what can one expect from a Canadian.

>Using normie as a pejorative

ah yes. I feel so ashamed to not be depressed. really wish I hated my life just like you

Well...was diagnosed as depression. ..attempted suicide by overdosing about three months ago...stayed in hospital and institution for a while...suicidal thoughts still popped up sometimes....

Anyway, life's shit, you just have to take it.

Try photography or gym or some shit.

>implying you are a normie because you are not depressed

You are a normie because you give unsolicited advice that you have to know is not gonna work

what advice have you given

Just because you're too retarded to actual make use of any advice doesn't make it bad.

>Not gonna work
So not point trying right? by just giving up beforehand? This is such a stupid attitude to life. I can see why you're where you are.

I didn't give any because nobody asked. Go be a normie on facebook or something.

Okay, I think I will.

Have fun with your depression. Stay away from any ropes or belts!

>probably cancer
>in pain for about 90% of the time, not severe but still it's pain
>not depressed

You weak fucks

This gentleman's right, if you are going to live, you should accept that life is shit

nah

Shits fucked anyways so why not be happy instead

Have you even tried a suicide?

>ausfailia
>yes, in fact was just about to cry myself to sleep yet again

And you?

Nope, why kill yourself when life will do it to you eventually free of charge?

depression is just weakness leaving your body

must take many many many years for weakness to leave the body then

Depression is not an illness on its own, but a symptom of a shitty life. Since must of you are probably living one, it's only natural to feel depressed.
But like to an allergy, there's no cure to depression, you can only remove the reason. So there are 2 options - you either mcfucking kill your mcfuckingself or improve your life by hard work. There's a nice side effect to hard work - it replaces depression with exhaustion, so you'll feel slightly less terrible while you're busy unfucking your shit.

>you're a country
Croatia
>are you depressed?
Yes, I am.

Australia
yes - on 150mg of desvenlafaxine
it does nothing

yes very much but today there is a light of hope
ask me tommorow it will be either yes or no

Get that check user.

thanks god vodka existed

Thanks ruski*

England
Quite the reverse

We'll revenge.

yeah, thank you russia. Now i understand what is you're mysterious soul, me too im mysterious with 2 flask in my vein
i can't function without it, and since im in conctact with people i can't smell alcohol, vodka has no smell, i put it in my water bottle and drink time to time, it make me relaxe and it's the only reason im not dead yet

Does it really help? Maybe I should start drinking too.

Not really depressed, just filled with apathy and regret. There are things that I enjoy in life so I guess it is okay, not good though.

>Does it really help?
for me it does, without it im angry and anxious, i have ashort temper and my life is so shit i need it to kill the pain and constant anger

>Maybe I should start drinking too.
i suggest you not, try what everybody has said (gym, being busy etc...)
but you do what you want

>You're never going to regret the things you tried, you're going to regret the things you didn't even bother trying.
You are going to have regrets either way depending on the outcome. That's how it works for me anyhow.

Yes :DDDD

I have no time on gym and I can't get more busy. So alkohol looks OK.

>Be pollack
>Have the ability to move anywhere in EU
>Still stay in your shithole
>Be depressed because 800 EUR salary is not what you dream of

>21
>lonely
>never had a gf
>had a couple friends in high school, we haven't talked in years
>barely talk to anybody anymore
>have no real hobbies or passions in life
>when I'm not studying, sleeping or eating I just read Sup Forums to pass the time
>still struggling to get through college
>dad recently lost his job

Portugal
Yes

The misery is just never ending

I really really like this gif

I genuinely don't get how talking to not only a stranger but also one who is literally only there listening to you for money would help in any way. Did he give you any useful advice? Or did he just sit there and pretend to write notes like in the movies and then kick you out once the timer runs out?

Bated
>Turkey
>Not Turkmenistan

Do you even identity, bro?

> France
> Yes