Why?

Why?

Because you gave them brain cancer with your stupid fucking threads you shit post every hour

>Why?
This shit gets spammed so fucking often I have to filter this to stop seeing it. Well done fucktard.

Atheism = Not believing in a god nor magic and all of that shit, science rules.

Being 10 is probably so rad.

It's easy.

Theists have faith that god exists.

Atheists have faith that god does not exist.

And hat's about all there is to it.

Not true. Atheists have no faith

Logic cannot define logic, need I say more?

You can't prove that god exists, and you can't prove that god doesn't exist. Faith is believing something to be true without evidence. Therefore if you hold either stance you have faith.

Atheism isn't "belief" in anything. I don't believe it to be true that god exists OR doesn't exist. The definition of atheism is "the lack of a belief in a god" not "a belief that there is no god"

Fuck niggers

because there is no one or anything to define. its all a computer simulation and a bunch of sprites and calculations. god is an operating system with programs.

Ah, there it is

You're mixing atheism/theism with agnosticism/gnosticism.

Theism = belief in a supernatural higher power or "god"
Atheism = lack of belief in a supernatural higher power or "god"

Gnosticism = belief in certainty of knowledge
Agnosticism = lack of belief in certainty of knowledge or in other words allowing for the possibility that you could be wrong/don't know everything for certain

Why can't theists..

Agree on a god?

22 points plus triple word score plus 50 points for using all my letters, game's over I'm outta here.

why can't Christians define Christianity..... catholics, baptists, protestants, presbyterians, pentecostals, evangelicals, cereal killers, etc....

Well theists as a group include all beliefs in supernatural higher powers, even those that have multiple gods or don't have a specific god.

It's the flaw with pascals wager.

You niggers and this debate.

It's the no true scotsman issue.

This is without a doubt the worst recurring thread on Sup Forums. Good job OP, you're a troll. I hope you're proud of yourself.