Alright haxxorz

Alright haxxorz

I picked up a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini at a community e-recycle event. Pic is related.
From the glimpses of the homescreen, she's kissing a friend. The chances of wins are good, and she's decent looking.

I've removed the SIM (deactivated), and turned off the router (using ethernet for internet) to minimize risk; the phone's old time is 2AM, Oct 10 2015. I don't think anyone's hunting for this phone now.

Now, how do I get past this pattern unlock? Debugging mode isn't enabled, there's no custom recovery, I have no idea who she is so Google is out, and the screen doesn't have discernable finger swipes (first thing I checked).
I've even shoved my own SIM card in there to see if I could exploit the phone call thing, but I can't (adverse effect of updating phone's clock)

I've done as much as I can figure out through ADB, Aroma, and some of the other weird shit out there (unlocker programs), and haven't gotten it to work (mainly because debugging isn't on).

What other options do I have before doing a factory reset?
And, in the case that I do end up doing a factory reset, what's the best, most comprehensive recovery tool?

Of course, the reward is any wins found on phone.
>TL:DR: help me hijack S4 mini pls
>bonus: are texts saved to SIM, for me to download?
>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1901376
trendblog.net/how-to-bypass-android-phone-lock-screen-pattern-pin-password/
youtube.com/watch?v=xMQTSeAGzUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was a way to bypass screens using a long number in emergency call + camera button. See if you can find that?

I saw that, but I have neither copy/paste nor a camera button to exploit that. I've also tried that thing where it briefly shows the home screen, but all I see is the background, no apps.

fok you for buying a stolen phone

Bump for potential wins

bump

found the whiteknight newfag

Didn't even buy it lol, just picked it up out of a bin of other accessories that was just dumped

2/10 responded

Self-bumping
If theres no hax, what's the best recovery?

wait, consulting mobilehaxx0rz atm. JTAG should help a lot but that would be going way off for just a few pics.
my pick would be to dump the entire image of the phone and "autopsy" the fuck out of it

But you can't JTAG unless the universal PIN is pre-Jellybean. Otherwise you'd need a 4 by 5 set top converter and let's be honest, OP doesn't seem that lucky.

this. JTAG is the way to go...

unless you find a serial [UART] connector or use a USB UART. further reading: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1901376

Those 2 options seem a little out of my scope, especially the forensics bit. How would I go pulling the image of the phone though? I tried pulling the SQL databases to edit the passwords batch but (well because USB debugging is disabled) I wasn't able to.
And I don't really feel like spending straight money to possibly get some rando's wins, I have "pics you shouldn't share" threads for that.

But the snooping part is exciting

bump. Im interested

If you get in and there's nudes, post them here

That's a given
If thread dies after I break in, I'll make a new thread, rest assured

Just reread the last of your post, didn't see what you said at first, good luck

Just look where the fingers have been on the screen like look after fat marla from what code shes used.

hook it up to a computer or laptop and see if you can get pics from there

it only lets you view files if you unlock it.

Also OP just keep trying to guess the pattern.

That was the first thing I tried, but it was all smudged over smooth, nothing of help there unfortunately. I wish tho.

Cant do shit without unlocking the phone first

Alternatively, is there a way to pull the entire image or whatever, load a perfect copy into an emulator or secondary android device with root and debugging, and bypass from.there?

I know nothing about this, but bumping for curiousity

have you tried that fingerprint powder shit. like it should show whats been touched on the phone in theory?

Take a very high resólution image of the phone,
take it to a PC and alternade colors to find scratches. Some cameras are able to see more than your eyes.
Also play with lightning colors and intensity.

Bump

yeh this seems like a good idea

but considering OP literally got a phone from some shitty dollar store he probs cant afford a hd camera

Nightvision / Roentgen would be even better ...

Are you a moron or 12 years old?
>too much Navy CSI

Dumb question. But does it contain an SD card? Whats the model number?

lol aslong as it hasnt been cleaned it would show

Haven't thought of that, I'll give it a shot later (friend has DSLR)
And which software is most recommended?

I've got a better phone lol, I picked this up out of pure curiosity of wins and as a burner if need be

Cant you activate USB debugging in its BIOS when your clearing cache or someting?

No, I checked that second. No SD card in slot, I've however been using a 2GB to try to flash packages from with no success

If it has not been cleaned it would have hundreds of fingerprints all over the display

>confirmed idiot

Have you tried obvious combos?

try a U, or maybe an L

Download "Android Multi Tools v1.02b from gsmforum" It runs for for me to unlock Android Tablets :P

How many chances do we have?

Is that really from a episode....

Flash twrp on it and use the terminal to get data off it.

bump this one.

Also, download the Samsung cell phone software. Ive broken into my wifes phone that way before

how about you explain the process

I've scoured xda and other forums and it looks like the consensus is that you can't do sheeit without debugging

Android Multi Tools v1.02b is simple. Just plug the smartphone and pray. Select the correct option and you are ready to go

OP, just try different combinations on the lock screen
google the most common lockscreen combos
and try them on the phone, chances are since it's an android, it wont lock up forever - just 25 seconds or something.
judging by the picture, i don't think it's anything complicated

if it works post wins plis

Lets start with the model number

i think that requires usb debugging enabled...
which op said isnt

Have the phone a microSD/SD that you could remove? Usually whatsapp/Telegram/ecc... pictures are stored in external memory

I've tried a ton of generic characters (technically there's infinite tries, you just have to reset the phone every 5 attempts)
I havent been able to figure out how to do that, to be honest. I also tried CWM but it doesn't look like I'm able to flash shit without access.

Are you talking about KIES? That hasnt given me anything :(

Kies is one option yeah, but older phones dont use KIES

I tried that, but it's unable to find the COMS port.
I'm doing that as I wait lol

Nope, just the SIM, which I don't know how to fuck around with

Just do a factory reset and pray it doesn't delete the images. Worked 3 out of 5 times for me.

>reset
just pull out the battery
don't reset from software or it might delete the good stuff - don't try button combos

don't risk this
just pull the battery
yeah what he said

Before I do that shit, I'll need a referral to a nice data recovery system.
Ehhh, it has a removable battery, you pull it to access the sim and SD slots, so that doesn't do anything

Remove Sim and SD cards. Then factory reset

>Usually whatsapp/Telegram/ecc... pictures are stored in external memory
aren't those encrypted now?

Disable your lock screen using custom recovery and “Pattern Password Disable” (SD card needed)
This method is for more advanced Android users that know what the terms “rooting” and “custom recovery” mean. As the title says, for this to work you need any kind of custom recovery installed and your phone must have an SD card slot. Why the SD card? Well, we need to transfer a ZIP file to your phone and that’s usually not possible when it’s locked. The only way is to insert an SD card with the file.Unfortunately, card slots became kind of a rare thing in the smartphone world, so this will only work for some people.

Here’s what you need to do:
Download the Pattern Password Disable ZIP file on your computer and put it on an SD card.
Insert the SD card into your phone.
Reboot your phone into recovery.
Flash the ZIP file on your SD card.
Reboot.
Your phone should boot up without a locked screen. Should there be a password or gesture lock screen, don’t panic. Just type in a random password or gesture and your phone should unlock.
trendblog.net/how-to-bypass-android-phone-lock-screen-pattern-pin-password/

youtube.com/watch?v=xMQTSeAGzUQ
this should work even if debugging isn't enabled. Google "recovery mode Samsung S3" and you should be ready to go

no i mean after 5 tries, pull out the battery, put it back in and try again

Flash a custom recovery like TWRP and move images you find into an SD card plugged in to the phone.

Can't flash Sd without custom recovery. This is a bone-stock, unmolested Android

Try it OP

Then its gonna get locked u idiot

Op said no SD

>Fuck my ass

Try that then. Theres gotta be a way and one of the anons that knows how is either sleeping or finally killed themselves

Will try now

I've been doing that all night

Haven't seen any signs of that yet (100+ tries later)

He can always go get a small 16gb one for like 3-4$

Don't know shit about technology but still interested

>Flash a custom recovery like TWRP and move images you find into an SD card plugged in to the phone.
Try this OP

Sorry, only now I reallize what you suggest. Are you sure this has chance to work?

Bump

Ask to NSA. The agency has for sure already the content of phone

Take it to verision and and tell them you bought it at a yard sale and want it unlocked?

Most probably man. Im certain that TWRP atleast has a file manager but Im not 100% sure if you can move files

Buy a delta-robot, and modify it to control a touchscreen pen. Then program the said robot to go through all the possible patterns. After all this is done, you should end up with an unlocked phone and a cool MAKER-tattoo. This will only take ages and hundreds of dollars to build. Enjoy!

Any update, OP?

Double tap the power button when the screen is off to open the camera

use a scanner. Like the ones to copy pieces of paper. Tilt the phone a bit (let it rest on a bottle cap or similar) while scanning it another time

No luck, sorry. I think I have a slightly newer version of android

How though. All TWRP instructions say "debug mode" and if you don't have debug mode, you still need access to the play store.

They'll just factory wipe it tbh

I'll stick with my fappening leaks

I like how when someone posts a how do I unlock this phone, every ones stop stealing Jamal, but when some one posts a how do I unlock this phone TO GET NUDES! everyone is a super hacker lol

Interesting, keep trying user, I've put my trust in you.

Unfortunately none, though I'm holding out on those TWRP folks to help me through the steps a bit more detailed

Don't work, just turns the screen on and off rapidly.

Go apply for show at verision and do it yourself after you get hired

change ur comm port quick faggot

Has anyone just tried removing the SD card and have a snoop that way? Otherwise, there should be a emergency pin if you forget your pattern. Then the pin might be something simple like 0000 or 1234.

Bump

If any ol Verizon rep can do it, some scrub dev on the internet can do it too, so I'm looking for that dev

Adb still can't detect it, nor does fastboot

>Wot
You cant even access apps in recovery mode, and I flashed fuckloads of recoveries without even glancing at the debug mode button

Ive tried the most common 4 digit pins (0
XXXX, 1234, 199X)

>Download odin
>Put phone in download mode
>Flash TWRP

Come on OP

As in people use flashify.

But this isn't something I've tried too extensively yet, so there may be hope. Please, I am not elite haxor, walk me through this.

Brute force it

Lurking

Odin can't detect.
I've tried 3 versions

fuck she is hot, get that fucking pin

Good guy xda-member

Ahh fair enough. If it was a girls phone, she would of probably been checking it everything 10 seconds so the pattern would be straight forward. Try 2 dots down (top down to mid)

Waiting for awesome post number

Nah just go work at a verision store for a week