How will he die?

How will he die?

Overdose. It discredits him as a junkie post-mortem. Who knows what sort of crazy lies he made up.

at the age of 80, faded into obscurity

He isn't the first person to come out and say it, you know.

Assassination that is made to look like an overdose. He's on the hit list now for exposing Pedowood.

>who is Kubrick?
>what is Eyes Wide Shut?

This, plus he hasn't actually named anyone

these pernicious lies that he's spreading against an American institution have shown that he's an individual built from pure spite. How can anybody take his hearsay seriously, what a disgusting individual

Bryan Singer pls go

Yeah the ones who didn't kill themselves are still huge stars.

begging people to remember him as something other than the hobbit

>mfw know a gay guy who is friends with singer

Assassinatrd by Dan Scheneider's hitmen.

>tfw you'll never sleep on top of a pile of money surrounded by many beautiful twinks like Singer does every night

Not now the goyim would get suspicious

He will bleed out after jumping into a wolf enclosure at a zoo and trying to face fuck a wolf.

First they're going to drug him so hard that he'll pull a ridiculous/controversial stunt in order to damage his credibility.Then they'll slip a pill in his tea or have a crazy whitey shoot him as part of a side ploy to amp up gun control.

Stab himself in the back 14 times and jump off the roof

"Overdose"

Yeah it's going to be drugs for sure

Someone red pill me pls

>literally dressed as a priest

wow that's an incriminating picture

He exposed Hollywood in an interview for being bunch of pedophiles that tried to fuck him and he says it still goes on today. Now reddit and other magazines are publishing his story.

>redpill
>he spoonfeeds
I fucking hate my life

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT