Should I confess to being a pedophile in my suicide note?

Should I confess to being a pedophile in my suicide note?

is 15 too old for you? i want a daddy

don't fucking do it

I'm Hetero m8

Why?

If you are who I think you are, you have more to live for than you might think.

im grill, m8

just kill yourself nobody cares nigger

Nah. You're not a pedophile, faggot.

Just kill yourself. But none of that helium-faggotry. End it in hemp.

yes

Do we have to beg for the story or what ?

Nah. If you actually molested or raped someone, I'd leave them an apology, but otherwise you're already doing what you can to protect children.

I'm not asking aboutfor compasion or empathy.
I will do it, I'm just want to know if should I confess to being a pedo.

>You're not a pedophile
wat

Never allow yourself to become captured, OP.

put it in the letter

maybe your "whoeverradsit" will start some kind of pro-pedo campaign

probably won't happen though...

MODS UNDERAGED

>wat
You're not a pedophile, faggot.

It kind of depends, if you want to lay the record straight do it. If you want to leave a good last impression on loved ones don't...

sshhh my sweet prince, my bf is 21 anyway so i think hes classed as pedo? or no?

No

i dont care but none of that pussy shit, kill yourself with a chainsaw while streaming to a cam whore site

If there's anyone you've hurt, then you should apologize and try to redeem yourself. If it's something you've never acted on then just take it to your grave. Don't let all the nasty allegations and bullshit start when you're not even there to defend or explain yourself. If you do it like that you'll just end up being "some pedo that killed themselves". Have a bit more self respect than that m8.

Legally, yes.

Underage b& and all, but I'm curious, how did you get into a relationship like this? It's highly unusual.

I don't give a shit about who you're dating, the fact that you're a underaged newfag is what bothers me. Leave and never come back.

How old are you OP? Any actual contact or just cp/loli? Just out of curiosity.

>highly unusual

Nigga, did you even go to highschool? 3/10 highschool sophmores are with some creepy ass college kid they met when they got invited to their first real party.

>I made that figure up based on personal obsevations

Self-respect? Dude's claiming he's going to kill himself. Obviously already lacking his normal allotment of self-respect.

OP: Tell or don't tell. No one cares. No one cares if you live or die either. You decide yourself what you do, motherfucker. Jesus, the things people come to Sup Forums with...

im a pedohpile too op...so i kinda understand you, but dont, dont put it

Touche user. Can't argue with reason.