youtube.com/watch?v=g5b2hADJXWQ
youtu.be/6n4iadLN6IU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr0tntiFGM8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wuay7LtcgDA
youtube.com/watch?v=RC-e5vs6NeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol no

Expand thoughts?

I don't agree with it, I want to know Sup Forums's opinion on him.

fucking crackers...

>exploits

do u mean dicky or op?

It's a tired gimmick (nerdy white rapper) that's been done before and been done better.

Dicky obviously.

Who's done it better? He isn't classified as nerd rap.

>implying that a genre "owns" anyone who makes music that sounds remotely like it

He is comedy rap. Not intended to be taken seriously you fucking idiot

Watsky will always be better

Why am I the idiot?

I know he's comedy rap. I like his music. I just wanted to know what Sup Forums thought of what other people say. His song save dat money apparently makes people think he's a serious rapper bringing common sense to the game.

I mean op. dicky is fine. only a dipshit thinks that white people making rap music is a racial issue. blacks had to adapt "white culture" to make "black culture". whites cant "appropriate" it. ops just some wigger faggot who want to be down with the homies and dosnt like when a nerdy white boy dose it better. *fish served*

lol u wish u smalldicked cuck. good try tho.

if he used his talent.. nigga was on ellen. get out faggot.

I wrote this. Fucking read.

>implying I was referring to race, rather than lyricism.

Good job, faggot.

I like him, his song White Dude is fucking based.

It's all about how everyone says white men have it so easy so we should be guilty and he's not but they're right shit's great.

"Shit, I'm living good up in this bitch
Dicky rollin round the city, blowin good up in that wip
I ain't black or Dominican, not Hispanic or Indian
So imprisonment is not a predicament, I envision
For a white boy
Hollatcha muthafuckin kike, boy
Higher than a muthafuckin kite, it's iight boi
They ain't suspicious of jews
I'll show contrition it's cool
Slap on the wrist, get ma daddy to choose
One of them top lawyers dat be rollin round in his crew
I'm eating chop soy and bowlin on a carnival cruise
Das what I do kid
Happy that my name ain't stupid
Dave coulda been Daquan with a few kids
But now I'm farting, overeating at meals,
If ain't I gotta theme party, Ion't be at goodwill
I'm dentist paying, tennis playing, smellin on some cabernet
And I ain't gay but if I was, everything would be okay, look...
I know I'm being condescending in ma rhymes
But ma premium channels mean tyler perry's never live
Getting tickets, they sick, I sit at the eagle 45
Where I'm eating when I'm high's where they eat at to survive (food chainssss)"

youtube.com/watch?v=g5b2hADJXWQ

Fuck off weebs I love this shit

statement
question
op the cuck faggots fake answer
real answer

He fucking sucks. Shit tier rapper. Worse than shit actually. I don't care if he doesn't want to be taken seriously he just sucks.

that's bull. ur just fishing. u could be bitching about any niggers shitty lyrics. u picked whitey cus ur a wigger cuck...

Well you're a real faggot there. Aren't you?

He should be more like soulja boy huh?

nigga nigga nigga nigga
bicycle bicycle
nigga nigga bitches guns crack

Shits like country music

shut the fuck up op. let other post or let ur stupid thread die...

OP here. That wasn't me.

Me.

Because he is a comedy rapper it's like comparing Weird Al to the pop chart. It's two different things

great shoop job op.. totally fucking obvious fake.. all that effort to cover ur petty lies.. so desperate..

I'm on the phone, ya tard.

dubs of deception.. somany lies op.. howmany screencaps are u gona doctor before u give up this sad game...

Have you heard Bruh? That song is phenomenal.

omg that's the fakest shit iv ever seen op. this is getting pathetic..

Lil Dicky is pretty great
however
he's a piece of shit
he took nerdcore as his own, rebranded it "anti-rap" and is now getting famous for it
at least give a shit about the history of your genre

wooooowwww... so shoped..

thanx for another contribution "not op"

samefag pls

Let up

Pic related; Dicky has flow, but he's definitely not the first white conscious rapper.

lol yea totally not same fag. real subtle op

Oooo. Looks so familiar. Who is that?

hah
im actually not op

is this thread really just trying to witchunt him, though? i didnt even read what was going on, just made my normal complaint about him

quick lets all doctor a screencap and have a convo with ourselves about dicky...

He's literally a samefag. Don't bother. He has trust issues, some poor girl broke his heart in middle school and he's not over it.

shut the fuck up op.

I remember when I first downloaded "So Hard" a few years ago. I think his shit's great. Motherfucker can rap. AND he doesn't act like someone he isn't. Like Drake with his "started from the bottom" bullshit. Or Snoop Dog trying to be rasta. I just think he's a good rapper, and a more or less honest one. 8/10, would download again.

>trust issues
>girl broke his heart
nice projection op.. next talk about this "samefags" motives instead of urs

Naw will listen nowt ho

>literally
>samefag
nice reading comprehension op u fucking cuck faggot...

this much samefagging is disgusting... why cant u start a decent thread op...FFS

those dubs don't lie.. so they cant be the faggot.. clearly op is the faggot here op.. quit getting cucked by alphas and calling samefag on everyone..

Read the time stamp on this screenshot

Cute tinfoil hat though.

Eyedea; a lot of his material was way more conscious heavy than any I heard from Dicky, although Dicky is far more accessable because it's more parody than anything else.
youtu.be/6n4iadLN6IU
youtu.be/6n4iadLN6IU

op here..wow.. nice copypasta.. iv seen this soomanytimes cus im tha oldestfaggot here.. watch how much I faggot.. nonya can touch my faggot shitposting skillz...

He's really good, not going to pretend its anything of substance, but his lyrics are generally pretty creative and funny
Ex-Girlfriend, How Do I Become A Bawlaa, and Too High are probably my favorites off So Hard
Haven't listened to him in a long time, so don't know the new stuff

Krisky kream.. or now know as froggy fresh

>tfw me and this guy having a real conversation and everyone complaining we're one guy circlejerking

see this

but how much speghetti do you think you can hold at once

yea butthurt by him much op? quit talking to yourself..lol

Check out Bruh.

" I made war with the rhymes, motherfuck your crew
These bitches going Adolf, tryna fuck this Jew
I'm too nice like a motherfucker that fell in love with a boo
Twice as in double as fuckable as he was
And dude tries to be subtle and get a cuddle
Venting the troubles and getting the truffles and ending up
Befuddled when she don't fuck him and someone tell him listen
You bugging she never fucking a pedestrian mother like you
So why all the trouble but he rebuttal with
I think I just love her so I would shudder at the thought
Of being anything other than nice"

Actually got chills listening to that somehow. I think it's the way he bounces from word to word.

totally op omg this trhead makin me diaomonds

At this point it's funny, do continue faggot. If you stop I'll fucking hunt you down and sew your asshole shut

im op and im a huge faggot so I cant hold spaggeti or spell it cus im a cuck bitch .. IM SORRY!!

did u get those dubs on purpose cus ur moot lapdog op? this is why we cant have nice thing op.. cus u fuck up everythread u start... why don't u just moms spaghetti about ever posting on b again.. ur names fucking ruined here now.. everyone here knows op is a faggot...

Holy shit that's fucking redpilled.

I said I'd listen to it but now I'm actually listening to it

hes not op.. im op guys.. this is just stupid.. why would he pretend hes me when im clearly already doing a good enough job of faggoting all this stupid shit up...IM AN ALPHA CUCK! I DONT NEED THIS!!

>implying there aren't artist who don't do that already

youtube.com/watch?v=Cr0tntiFGM8

uh yea.. nice try samefag.. ur clearly just trying to make me butthurt cus u know how easily im butthurt..QUIT IT!! IM YOUR ELDERFAGGOT AND AS AN ELDERFAGGOT I WANT RESPECT!

oh now ur pretending that ur op.. nice try.. NOT! TRY AGAIN!! NOT...!

uh no faggot..lol I was just shitposting faggot rap for u to enjoy.. sorry.. il go cry on my cockshaped pillow...

Bruh is arguably his best song out of the entire PR album. Though Professional Rapper I still really love. The man has flow like no other, and I don't listen to much rap aside from the popular stuff like Kendrick Lamar, Nas, occasionally Biggie, etc.

The old "I'm way smarter and better than other people in [genre] because reasons"...

this is op.. im calling my personal army.. get this faggot and make him stop hurting my butt god damnit...

AKA The OG Pancake

>muh literally who rapper is better than the literally who rapper you listen to.

You have to be 18 to post here, reminder.

yea true dat...howmany big words can u put of a tired ass "thinkers rap" beat.. shits tired as fuck if u ask me.. but im not op or anything.. just another homie sharing opinions and not getting butthurt about how much I ruin threads and stuff... totally not op or differentfagging...

alright guys, funny joke.. now tell me how to fix it....

567 like a mofo
>mfw nothing this awesome happen to op...

OOOH SHIT GUYS.. LOOK WHO GOT DUBS! THATS RIGHT ME.. OP.. I GOT DUBS.. I WINRAR... NOT U FAGGOTS.. THOSE ARE SO MY DUBS AND THATS MY FRESH ASS SHITPOST RIGHT CHAIR.. YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE

I've bet listening to his music in a month now and i have bean unsure if i like it. i eventually came to the final conclusion that he is a shit raper and should just go and die, BUT i love what he tries to do, it's genius but his raps are boring, not because of the words out of his mouth but he don't have any power in them. he has 1 song that he does a god job in and that is this youtube.com/watch?v=Wuay7LtcgDA
and maybe this actually youtube.com/watch?v=RC-e5vs6NeY
but if you listen to his live concert rapping, it's cringey and weak. the song professional rapper is also good but that's because snoop is lifting him on his shoulders. if lets say Eminem would try this, it would work and people would like it.

Lil dicky does not rap, he says his words in a rhythm. as snoop said in profesjonal rapper
> rap's like life
If you wanna do this, then you won't get far acting like a little bitch
imagine a death metal or black metal artist that would use bongos instead of drums and i don't mean like fast bongos but soft bongos. that's lil dicky. it would be cool if they were used correctly to the genre of music though but lil dicky cant keep up.

I love most of his lyrics though but the humor is kind of cheep some times like in let me freak but they are usually good actually. they are not at all legendary in any way but some of them are kind of good.

lil dicky might make it in the future but for now he has to try to git gud
>pick is lil dicky in his bad raps

His flow is very repetitive in a bad way and his voice is whingy. Sure the content of the lyrics are good, the whole racial topic etc, but as strictly rap music its pretty shit.

let me guess op, edit somemore screencaps to take credit for that alphas fresh ass dubs..
>op being a fucking faggot as usual...

>lyrics are good
>racial topic ect
classic op faggotry. try harder u cucked faggot...

howmany different ways to say the same fucking shit are u goan shitpost op.. for fucks sake...

he just wants to feel agreed with.. or at least look like he is.. some people are as unretard as us bud.. just let him tard himself out..

oh shit.. op is 1 percent less faggot.. good one op...YOU THA MAN OP! NOW UR GETTING THE HANG OF IT! REEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU KNOW THOSE DUBS DONT LIE!!

not OP just some guy that dont like jews

OH SHIT! NOR DO YOURS JESUS! YOU REALLY ARE MAGIC!

shut the fuck up and fuck off op u cuck faggot...

I think he raps just fine. he needs to quit acting like hes any better than niggers. even tho he surly may be, being that hes not a shitskin.. but in the end all that really matters is hes not some cuck faggot like op...

ur just saying that cus op is a huge faggot tho.. so that's valid.. but still ur right and I respect u for saying that stuff about op being a faggot..

no hes deffinatly shit teir as fuhhh... k he may not be as shitty as like Eminem or grand master flash.. at least he dosnt suck like mosdef.. that dude is like op level faggot...

all three of u are fucking bullshiting.. ......op is still a faggot.. so....just.. leave it there and we can come back to it...

thread owned.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Eminem and Grand Master flash are shit tier? Get the fuck outta here

Save dat money was just about making a music video with as little money as possible, a uh joke if you will people who take it seriously are idiots

I agree op was being completely out of line there... a real fucking faggot if u ask me...I just got here tho so idk what happened before..