/got/ General

I opened the door, Barry edition

old:

Bran cannot truly effect the past.

Meaning, the events that Bran did in the future already retarded Hodor in the past. It was already done. Ergo, all events are predetermined. Otherwise Hodor would only be retarded after Bran zapped back to the past and saw the Walkers

So can he really change anything, truly? The world is already set in motion as if Bran had already fucked the past. So if he goes back and fucks the past again, whatever alternate future that provokes is already the alternate present they live in. So really he can't do shit, right?

I am the Storm.

WAIF VS MEERA

WHO IS THE BEST WAIFU?

"Hey Meera, don't you think we should cuddle together, you know, for warmth?"

>FIRST FOR BRANS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WHO RUINED EVERYTHING

LET'S MURDER THEM!

>Actually, the White Walkers were created by the Children of the Forest in order to serve as living weapons in their war against the First Men, before the Walkers rebelled against the Children themselves

Original time line would have to have had some real past influencing -> present/future reshaping in order to set this loop. Otherwise paradox.

Wait is Jorah in love love with dany? I thought he was like a father figure all this time.

Reminder that Bran not getting caught was all part of Night King's master plan.

The next step is getting Bran to go to the Wall and carry that mark of his across that'll then let the Night's King break the magic on the Wall and march his army on it

A past (alternate timeline) Bran already affected the past. This bran is just moving along as intended by alternate timeline Bran.

REMINDER

Action babys loved that episode. Only good scenes were Jorah's farewell and the Red priestess.

G U Y S
U
Y
S
what if the others are like fucking mass effect reaper bullshit. They were created to end the war, right? They eventually saw that the only way to end the war (and future wars) for good was to destroy all the belligerents. After the men made peace with the children, they still fought amongst themselves. GRRM has always been a huge anti war guy since vietnam. The others are essentially trying to rid the world of all advanced life forms (men, children of the fores, giants) because they will never stop fighting unless they are destroyed.

PUNISHED BRAN ALREADY A DEMON FUCKING CONFIRMED

But he's gonna try:
> don't kill the the Starks!
What? Kill the Starks? Ok - Aerys

:^(

what's her name again?

Can someone please explain to me why so many bookfags like the Greyjoys, a house that brags about the fact that they're too lazy to fucking provide for themselves

Waifu

>now I have truly become the game of thrones

Though seriously:

>stannis
>roose
>barristan
>doran
>and now jorah
>probably littlefinger soon

Why do all the entertaining male characters have to die?

>tfw this was already obvious as fuck from the trailer man half the shit this season has been way too obvious

NUCLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

>everyone sad about hodor
>everyone forgetting that D&D have killed two direwolves this season
Pray for Summer

>Jorah scene
>good
How to Spot a Cuck

Was Sansa implying to Littlefinger that Ramsey fucked her in the ass?

Also did Bran warg into present Hodor or did he warg past Hodor and fry his mind so he'd know in the future to carry them to safety and hold the door at that precise moment?

>To protect ourselves from you. From men.
What did she mean by this?

"I'm coming Shiera"
>tfw he never said it
>tfw he never said who he was
>tfw show watchers will never know the greatest character

>there is a universe where we are a happy couple
>i was born in this one

why are you doing this

Its not coldhands its going to be Benjen, alive not a zombie Benjen.

Those actors who played the mummers had the most fun I bet

what part of the trailer?

Perfect color, shape, and size nipple. fake sansa has nothing on snektits

>Some stories speak of them riding the corpses of dead animals. Bears, direwolves, mammoths, horses, it makes no matter, so long as the beast is dead." AFFC, Chap 5

Zombie pupper confirmed

Rip in piece pupper

Bran is gone Nuclear

same shit

cool time travel guys!

>attracted to andy samberg

Add sanic in the gif just for keks

NO MORE

What an exciting episode guys! Truly a game of thrones is being played right now! See you next week team Stark!

Why can't we just agree they both have some great tits?

>he literally planted a bug on bran
>he's trailing him as we speak
>he's the smartest motherfucker on the planet

unfortunately yes, if it was any other character it would be fine.

DELETE THIS

I love Darkstar

Fuck where's the sex scene already. Bitch is perfection.

>ruiner of threads

Holy fucking shit this episode

>Contrived scene where two people teleport to each other over hundreds of miles and teleport back just in time for their next scene

>30 second contrived made-up fan fiction explanation for the main antagonists

They couldn't actually think of a better way to reveal that

>Contrived, forced, soap opra "I love you" scene

You can play this with some subtlety god damn

>Contrived, underwhelming and underproduced kingsmoot scene featuring the worst possible performance from an actor to supposedly play a "Mad Pirate"

Might be the worst casting choice in the series

>Contrived, completely made up reason for white walker attack

>He left his "mark" on you

(what?)

Why does bran know it's the "Night's king"? Why is he the first person to call him that besides the show runners?

Holy shit its getting bad

>Contrived, cringey "I'll take you with me!" Hollywood gernade sacrifice scene (In a fucking fantasy series)

Did the majority of people honestly actually care or remember about who or what she was

>Contrived and hilariously stupid way to explain "Hodor" setting up future time travel contrivances equally as cringe worthy

Kinda hoped GoT wouldn't go this way, but shows almost never make it past 5 years without jumping that shark

What the fuck was with Hodor?

Was his conscience warped into the future voluntarily or involuntarily? It didn't look like Bran was actually controlling him this time, as he was still chilling out inside the past.

Did the writers think through the time travel logic before okaying this?

The Night Kinding and the Others are just trying to immunize everyone before the Dyson sphere collapses (I.e. The turning mechanism during the intro) and the Forever Winter sets in.

and the areola, don't forget them

Neither scene was good.

Roose dying was obvious

Sand snek revolt was obvious

Jon revived by Melly was obvious

Hodor's reveal was fairly obvious

>tfw no Euron even cucks Victarion out of the show

Bran is actually the White walker king

Here's the thing....the first men came to the children of the forest for help in fighting off the white walkers....

I know the show deviates from the books, but.....

How is that the same? Coldhands is totally different

he was greenseeing and attempting to war into present hodor at the same time. He probably couldn't control his powers and couldn't really comprehend hodor's mind existing in two places at once and tried to warg into him again automatically

Reminder that this girl is not jewish.

There was a SJW ruckus a while back because she played Anne 'Hide and Seek' Frank in some documentary but people were like hurr you cant do that its culturally insensitive because you're not jewish

Bran warged into present Hodor.

Eventually lost control of his warging shit and also starting warging and mindfucking past Hodor's mind and flooding it with what he was hearing from Meera

NO

NO, GRRM CAN NOT BE THIS MUCH OF A HACK

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

NOOOOO

First men started chopping down weirwood, which is basically their homes, so they started fighting the men to protect their homes.Then suddenly the others appeared and the COTF allied with the FM to fight them off.But according to the show it's the COTF's fault for trying to create a biologival weapon meant to kill.

New best girl?

Cam we all agree this is the lowest point this show has reached so far?

Quit Fucking photoshopping her Motherfuckers!

no, he stuck an object up her ass

Snek's tits are literally one of the most beautiful pair of tits I've ever seen.

Can they actually produce an heir? I mean, does his penis still works or not?

brighter

no, i liked this episode.

IT'S ME AUSTIN! IT'S ME AUSTIN! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, AUSTIN! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT,HOOK,LINE AND SINKER! EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!

yup, the reason Sansa isn't pregnant is that Ramsay was working on her anal gape

Fucking. Dropped.

Time Travel is where I draw the line. If that's how GRRM keeps it in the books I am severely fucking disappointed that he's throwing away five good books of story on that garbage plotline.

So he doesn't feel that feel alone

Here are your (you)s bro

Sansa is preggers

She can feel the babby inside her

Screencap this

lolno

I AM THE DROWNED GOD

(Farts)

Remember that time when you drank the coffee too hot you spit it out?
It was me, James

Why the fuck is there a new general already? Jesus Christ Reddit, relax.

I'm willing to say that fake sansa has the second best

Bran was controlling Hodor in the future but because he was also in the past some part of that connection was linked to young hodor which lead him to experience the brutal death of being ripped apart and not being able to control himself at all so it completely mindfucked him.

so the'yre ultron? well let's hope they actually get their shit done unlike ultron

something tells me this nigga gets shit done though

It was always going to be coldhands or benjen and they'd play the exact same role

Reminder that this is the first time the phrase "Night's King" was used on the show, and it was used with zero context or explanation.

We are still owed a sex scene with her and Bronn.

GRRM confirmed benjen is NOT coldhands

Euron is shit. Rest of the episode was good though.

So are you telling me that in all these years no man has been accidentally stabbed with obsidian?

Why do people keep saying Benjen I coming back?

Have we had any official confirmation?

why do you watch it then? no one cares or values your input on anything.

Book Patricians where we at? Did GRRM really write this shit bro's or is he feeding them bullshit?

Rip in peperonies pupps
you will be miss