/got/ General

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=IiOKNggPh4Q
strawpoll.me/10288006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Game of Thrones is fucking shit, and if you watch it on a regular basis you should fucking kill yourself.

HOLD THE DOOR!

who /holdthedoor/ here?

>mfw i have had sex and you haven't

HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOTHDOOR
HODOOR
HODOR

You just know.....

i thought that was shopped Jesus Christ,.

Night's King will free us from a world of shit female leaders.

All shall rise for him

nth for snektits

im back

>Sup Forums on the left while Jorah cucks you all

I used to support the humans until I realized that Bran is literally the cause of everything wrong in the world

Now I am an #OthersMissile

this nigga is so regal and handsome

how does he play a beta male so well tho

pls respond

What type of death should Bran have?

iain is a good actor, one of the best left on the show

>Others
>not #othersbrothers
COME ON SENPAI

Best Girl

I know the big thing this episode was the ending but my favorite part?

That look on Varys face when his mind is comprehensively blown.

It was actually amusing to see his near constant smug face switch to shock for once.

quite possibly the worst jumping the shark moment in tv history

At least in Interstellar it made sense since it was a fucking scifi movie

ugh

6 seasons wasted

How did Hodor's brain and memory become damaged? I couple minutes being warged shouldn't somehow cause imminent neural death, the brain is stronger than that. It seems improbable that even time travel powers would be able to damage the robust complexity of his neural structure to destroy his personality. This is some shit writing, it literally makes no sense realistically and fictionally.

Reminder to filter tripfags

step 1. look like this

step 2. play an honorable knight

Why did they change the look of the Children of the Forest?

I had no idea who was who

>threadly reminder that bran is literally hitler and the bad guy in this tv show

Bookfag here. I got off the show a time ago...

How'd they kill off Hodor... what happened... was it sjwfeminism shit tier or what?

Just how old is this hag underneath that mask?

I thought that the person playing Joffrey was a girl, but then there was a dick, wtf

pls post the sansa-actress

i hope dany at least gave jorah a complimentary tug job for the road.

>sjwfeminism

i must know what he heard in the fire.

>My uncle is restoring his army in that exact place and if I go there you say he'll help me? Thanks so much Littlefinger!

bran went into the past with three eyed crow

he warged into hodor in the past and while he was doing that, meera was yelling at current day hodor to hold the door

she kept screaming it and it got shortened to hodor

it was really bad

You don't want to know. They got it from GRRM.

>How'd they kill off Hodor... what happened
The White Walkers were coming down the tunnel and bran warged into Hodor and there was a 1 on 1 with the white walkers where he dropped 2 of them with his bare hands before getting stabbed by the big guy

When will we see the bewbs?

Sad dog!

Fake Sansa hotter then real Sansa. Whats her name

>mfw Arya played herself in the play

I love how this sounds like shitposting when it isn't.

>>flip flops

holding a door

bran was visiting the past, white walkers attacked, he warged into hodor but somehow warged into past hodor too. present hodor dies helping bran escape (gets killed by white walkers) while at the same time in the past his mind goes all fucked from the warging

Why must Fake-Sansa have such a shit face?

pls no

She's too pure for that

Jorah is cool as hell

I don't know if I'm gonna have the stamina to see Game of Thrones to the end, /got/.
It's getting so bad. Which sucks, because S1-4 was my favorite tv show ever. How do I muscle through the cringe, /got/?

That sounds like some shit ive heard in a Disney movie from the 90's

>Be COF
>Create magic sapient ice monsters
>Think this wont backfire

Based

>tfw the future realization of his death was excruciating enough for a complete psychological break

The poor bastard

Because the writers took two years to figure out that just because they're called the Children of the Forest, doesn't mean they are literally children.

> The Salt Throne is mine! I payed Thyren Praice!
I'm sorry, who the fuck is Thyren Praice? Why is he relevant to be elected king in the Iron Islands?
I swear these fucking hacks do as they please now.

> (You)
>bran was visiting the past, white walkers attacked, he warged into hodor but somehow warged into past hodor too. present hodor dies helping bran escape (gets killed by white walkers) while at the same time in the past his mind goes all fucked from the warging
That makes no fucking sense

So what is the point of Arya right now?

Her story isn't involved with the overarching plot of the show. We keep getting this little vague snippets of her training to assassinate random people that aren't important. She can't kill people for her own revenge anymore because of what happened last time. Is this shit going anywhere?

Friendly reminder that Sophie Turner wants to see a lesbian relationship between Arya and Sansa.

Why is he so cool, bros?

No one can compete with her

Get hype for Cleganebowl. It's the only way to hold on.
Once it ends, drop the show forever. Either it'll be a huge disappointment, or nothing afterward will be worth watching.

Donald Trump of GoT universe

nights king touched bran in a vision so he was able to get down to them, so they escape and 3EC sort of passes the torch to bran and in another vision as they escape its revealed that he scrambled hodor brains and made him simple.
3EC and COTF get btfo by white walkers, hodor holds wights behind the back door (meera shouting "hold the door" to hodor echoes through brans vision) they escape out of.

sorry if that didnt make sense or i didnt do the scene justice, i am retarded irl

Let's hope that bad pussy and fake sansa have a tit-fight sometime this season lads

There's no cleganebowl this year

Well, the fact that the order pf Hold the fucking door was done forcefully as he died might be the reason. He got warged to death, that shit is insane

>It's Bran going back to Tourney at Harrenhal and inadvertently causing time paradox and threatening Jon's existence by accidentally making Lyanna to have a crush on him instead of Rhaegar episode

youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc

yo what's up with the vomiting chick in the background? chucking up a big old stomach turd eh?

I'm just glad Bran isn't stuck under ground with an albino corpse

Ayo hold tha door f.am

But seriously, NO VICTARION FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING ME COME ON

>What a cute, little dwarf. The perfect height for ass eating.

What did she mean by this?

WHO /SANSAXJON/ HERE

So I missede the episode live cause I had already seen it so I went to sleep

Anyone watched it dubbed? How did they make the "hold the door" thing work for other languages?

Summer's death>Hodor's death>>>>>>>absolute shit>Leaf's kamikaze

Haha I didn't notice that, I think she's just combing her hair though

Only a true alpha can understand the joys of being temporarily beta.

youtube.com/watch?v=IiOKNggPh4Q
HODOR

strawpoll.me/10288006

strawpoll.me/10288006

strawpoll.me/10288006

Is she a million years old too?

Best girl power rankings:

1. Fake Sansa
2. Ramsay's crazy dead ex
3. Missandei
4. Cersei
5. Dany

Hello Sup Forums

Why is he dressed like he just finished filming Saturday Night Fever?

both of those deaths were pointless

why didnt summer and leaf run out and leaf collapse the tunnel behind her? then hodor wouldnt be dead either

Sad dog!

They're condensing Euron and Victarion into showEuron. Euron just said he's going to build a fleet and try to marry Daenerys, which is what Victarion was doing in aSoIaF.

"Game of Thrones fans have long wondered why Hodor could only say his name, "Hodor," and in the fifth episode of Season 6, they got the heart-breaking answer. What might come as a surprise to some is that the 'Hodor' reveal came straight from George R.R. Martin"

>Missandei
get out

Mmm, those titties tho

Snek all the way. Fake sansa has those weird nips that are almost the same color has the breast

Did he die?

Bran has become tree man. He can do all sorts of next level warging. He was able to have have past hodor Warg into present hodor. He watched him self get murdered while trying to do what he was told. Which was to hold the door.

Is it ethical to forced someone to hold the door, years before even asking them?

Gilbert Gottfreid?

Break the wall

What's the point of Bran being capable of interacting with people from the past if he can't actually change shit, just be the cause of certain present events?
It's useless bullshit, unless he can actually change shit, in which case it's even more bullshit since he can literally fix every single bad thing that has happened so far by going to past and preventing those things from happening.

>88th for best tits

>rhaegar riding around after winning the tourney
>thinking to himself, "who should i crown the queen of love and beauty"
>bran starts yelling LYANNA trying to call out to his aunt
>rhaegar chooses lyanna