When will Poles stop being racist and gib citizenship to the new Poles entering their land?

When will Poles stop being racist and gib citizenship to the new Poles entering their land?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_nationality_law#Citizenship_by_naturalization
youtube.com/watch?v=DH6tJVCk6Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=yPw5SZ-cLbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

* immigrating

and check em

Nah, keep countries pure I say.

I don't know. Let met check:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_nationality_law#Citizenship_by_naturalization

I'm waiting for the day we will enter "their" land alright

step up, Bruce

I see you've lost it after the Dirty Plates bant

wat?

Why do Poles like blacks like Simon Mol but hate their Slavic brothers?

t. Celtic, Germanic, and French rape baby

I really don't see what the problem is with Ukrainians seeking refuge in Poland, they are both Slavs.

Because Simon Mol has more in common with Ukranians than you think and the wise Polish man, is smart enough to learn from his mistakes.

DOnt

decent movie i guess

What movie?

WIth Fire and Sword
Because Simon Mol singledickly BTFO polish Antifa and Ukraine is... Ukraine...

>WIth Fire and Sword
Wow, that's the exact game it reminded me of.

They are both based on book.

Poles are such edgsters.

youtube.com/watch?v=DH6tJVCk6Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0

S-sorry

No, fuck those animals.

very racist post to your slavic brethren

leave this poor idiot with lust to significance

>dominant power in Europe
poland/russia tier

Peace, equality and prosperity that's what I want for Europe.

Racism's the only thing they have left.

I moved into a gross-ass slav-ghetto just north of Toronto proper (actually, it's a really nice neighbourhood, but they're all Ukranian and Polish). Some who can't figure me out want to adopt me - either talking to me in S(ch)lav, which I don't speak, or beckoning me over for smokes, beers, or coffees - Those who can tell at a glance that I'm not the least bit Slav stare daggers, tell me I'm not welcome in their community, call me "Irish swine" (I'm not the least bit Irish either), and some of the older kids have tried to pick fights with me (One kid took a swing, got dragged to his doorstep by his ear).

Racism is all the Communazis have left.

Being racist to a fucking leaf is not racism, it's humanism.

What race is a leaf? Leeflander?

Why the fuck is Canada full of so many ghettos? wtf. The only ghetto's we really have here is full of lebs. Literally everybody else turns out normal.

>What species is a leaf? Leeflander?
ftfy

Thanks Sheila.

We don't even encourage coexistence. A group of people moves into an area; Italians move in and take over; Indians move in and boot the wops out; Refugees/Africans move in and shut the place down.

>Peace, equality and prosperity that's what I want for Europe.
Only when you return the lands Stalin grabbed.

>Ukrainians seeking refuge in Poland
Lol, wut? The only thing they are seeking in Poland is a way to Germany. I would love to hire some Ukrainians but those fuckers escape after month so it's not profitable (maybe if you need somebody to dig a hole, but nothing else). And still nobody have problem with them, we just don't like them because they are mostly savages.

As an citizen of Poland I can say there is too much racism in our country. It's as annoying for us as for another countries

>We don't even encourage coexistence.
wtf m8. how does that even work?

Cuck traitor.

Ghettos.

Most people in Poland are Catholics and their vievs are kinda hmm limited/ restricted

I believe if our Liberal Party won the election, Poland would be a better country

>We don't even encourage coexistence. A group of people moves into an area; Italians move in and take over; Indians move in and boot the wops out; Refugees/Africans move in and shut the place down.
Pretty much.
This is what happens after Africans live in a the neighbourhood long enough:
youtube.com/watch?v=yPw5SZ-cLbI