Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet...

Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet, and that cancer is Milo Stewart. And if you don't know who she is she's basically a sjw and a feminist that calls everyone sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc and she calls everyone who doesn't agree with her stupid and is gender fluid or whatever. I personally think we should do something about it, maybe attack her or mess with her until she quits or an hero's herself. And before you start saying that I'm some young newfag who is just saying this because some big YouTuber, no, no I'm not, I literally found this awful piece of cancer on my own. And no I'm not asking for some sort of personal army, I'm just suggesting that we do something about it instead of letting the cancer spread. Also pic related, it's her

No cares milo. Stop posting this.

stop being a pussy and do it the old fashioned way.
Say nothing to anybody. Learn all you can about them. Travel to them and sort them out on your own in person. Easy to get away with in that country.
Solved.

If you don't like it stop watching.

*cough-FEMINAZI -cough*

Nah, this bitch is never going to know what it's like to be a man or have a penis. Genetic waste, you can just sit back and watch natural selection sort her out. Don't waste time on them.

relax, let all those nasty thoughts flow away like a soft blue ocean gently brushing over an undiscovered beach..

Wow thanks friend

Milo has an mtf partner. He (actually she) could get pregnant from her (actually him).

>She
Did you just assumed it's gender?

What I find most ironic is she says "hello easily offended millennials" yet her target audience is just that and probably that itself.

I kinda wanna bang her. Is that weird? Is she a trap? Or is she actually a grill?

nice

>letting annoying people on the internet bother you
You do know this board is 18+, right?

>it's
yo.

>her
it has a ding dong, so it's a man.
there are only 2 genders, and the chromosomes determine what you are.

i don't care if you like to have another man stick something into your butt, or if you like to have a woman lick your clam.
but stop telling you're fluid or whatever, you're just stupid and in denial.
i can't stand all this sjw shit, those should be shot just to keep the population above a certain absolute iq level.

>I'm just suggesting that we do something about it instead of letting the cancer spread.

Nah

We already had this thread.

The answer is no.
We are not feeding them more of what they want from us; aimless persecution for the sake of.

Fuck off.
Forever.

however newfaggy OP might be, i agree. lets start a raid. fuck the faggot SJWs. We did it to Youtube when they posted that "Love Wins" bullshit. We humiliated Onision. Let's get this queer.

wtf even is that thing...

You guys humiliated onision? Anywhere I can see the fallout? I would love to see that bastard be put in his place.

actual grill

When did Sup Forums become full of these pussies ?

Nudes when?

Op been spamming us for a few days. Mcfucking kill yourself. McDonald's.jpeg

This is not human. Is the retarded spawn of the old gods inside a corrupted human vessel!!!!!

better call GHOSTEFACERS!!!!!!

just ignore it. all it wants is:

>has a ding dong
But it's a girl...

i want to punch her in her throat