ITT : We are all neighbors in a perfect town with no problems in the 1950s

ITT : We are all neighbors in a perfect town with no problems in the 1950s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sls5H4xVHys
youtube.com/watch?v=GMezwtB1oCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's a beautiful day in "THIS" neighborhood

'Morning Mike!

>"Gee, I sure hope the cunt doesn't realise I put rat poison in his sandwich AGAIN, that would just be embarrassing, Mary!"

What's up guys? Everyone enjoy today's nuclear air raid drill. I saw Jill's cootch under the table.

I guess I'll need to do the laundry ASWELL as read the newspaper to your father.

Whys everything in black and white?

Hey guys!

It's a mystery!

Thanks for dinner last night, it was swell.

Did anyone else lynch they're daily nigger yet? Got mine in before brekfeast

>Implying color film will catch on
Color film is literally for talentless hacks who can't make a good monochrome photo

That's great Jimmy! I thought the neighbors may have needed more seasoning.

Shush! They might hear you! You don't want a repeat of what happened at the Town Hall last week, do you?

I always wondered what it felt like to get whipped in the face by a huge dick.

Golly gee! That Jill is such an ignorant slut! You still wanna go fishin down by the crick later?

Would any of you fine white people like to play some basketball with me and my Libyan brothers?

Remeber to vote Ike in 56'! You fucking disgusting reds . . .

Jill is a RED Soviet Spy!!!

Is a basketball a new kind of detergent?

>"Listen here ya little shit, I'll have you lynched!"

Stop crying bitch we'll buy a new nigger tomorrow

Wow it's a scorcher! Thank heaven's for this asbestos insulation...

She sounds like a communist!

>"Well, Susan, I used Arsenic to off mine!"

Name a better wear wolf than Lon Cheany Jr

>protip, you cant

Hey sweet toots. It's a hot night tonight, let's sleep with the windows and front door open, will yah.

Inb4 Vincent price fags

STALIN AKBAR!
Praise the almighty Faggot Stallone!

What's happening in this thread daddy-os?

Oh just come back to bed, you!

Oh my! I can't find the keys to the house. Oh never mind, I'll just leave the door open.

Don't worry multiculturalism is comeing to fix everything for u!
Soon u will be living in a crime and drug ridden paradise!

I heard that the new guy from down the street is a.... Homosexual!

You guys might be on to something here, I saw a sickle and hammer shaved into Jill's pubes last week when I was feeling her up.

Well hot diggly doh!

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Sounds like heaven.

Turkey sandwich: 25 cents

Prostitute: 2 turkey sandwiches

I'm new in town, need a place to stay, name's rick

oh plz let it just be black folks and not those fuckin jews

Anyone remember when the Jones moved in? Yeah. Fuck those niggers.

>"Well, thanks for the tip, but the bastard said he wasn't hungry! I just smacked him over the head with the frying pan, getting the blood out was just a snap!"

Jill: Mom, Mr. Cranston invited me and all the other little girls for lollipops and ice cream at his house. He even bought dolls for us too.

Mom: Why sure honey, Mr. Cranston that old man is such a kind hearted person inviting all the girls in the block for treats. Such a shame he's single.

Don't beat your wife everynight...

Chew wrigleys!

Hey, why are so many soldiers coming into town? And are those sirens I hear?

Sorry Nigger.

I guess you didn't see the SOLD cross on the lawn.

I've had it up to here with these damned kids running around in there leather-soled shoes

Hey, Dad! Tell me the story on how you junked that Jap Tank again!

No, yous got the wrongs idea, Sir! Ise just the maid!

I think Detroit will be the Industry leader in this Country for the next 100 years.......Unless someone is foolish enough to let the Niggers invade.

Yes, something must be done regarding these whipersnappers and faggot hooligans, I agree. Otherwise they may just grow up to be baby boomers and expect everything to be handed to them and ruin our economy and vote for Hillary Clinton.

"Dad, what is a moos-lim?"

"Well, son, they're something that I used to shoot when I was stationed in India"

"Like rats or something?"

"No, they're far dirtier than rats son"

Hey dad! I heard they're testing an A-Bomb tomorrow. Let's drive up that road and see if we can catch a glimpse of it.

I know she is a race traitor for marrying that wet back nigger cuban, but I would still love to fuck lucy.

>"Now you just hold on a second young man!"
>"Make sure you bring your geiger counter and most importantly your coat!

"Hey, Steve-O! There's a platoon meet up at Mark's Diner, wanna go? We can bring our sons, too, so they can hear the kick ass story on how I fucked up that Jap in Iwo Jima!"

Waddup fellas i'm your new neighbour! Can i borrow your lawnmower?

Black guy here how is everyone

Honey give the confused negro a nickle so he will go away.

She had some DSLs I don't blame you.
50's waifu would be a good thread some time

Oh don't worry honey, we don't need a gigger counter or coat. Even the Civil Defense Manuel says a simple shower is enough to decontaminate.

Sure honey! Just let me finish off my show first.
youtube.com/watch?v=sls5H4xVHys

/ϟϟ/ SIEG HEIL MEIN FUHRER /ϟϟ/

What's a Fuhrer? Is that a new type of pie?

"Ya scram outta here, before I beat'cha with my ol' M1 Garand, Nazi scum!"

Goddamn i sure do love unnecessary war and freedom and also america! what a beautiful day

Get outta here you Nazi scum I landed at Omaha beach to kill you bastards!!
Hey hun? Are those negroes moving in to the block?? Ohh baloney, there goes the neighborhood.

This isn't a 60s thread, begone faggot hippy. You don't exist yet.

Too soon?

Hello, my name is Tyrone Washington, I'm a single black male with a good job, I'll be moving into this neighborhood. -winks at your wife-

"Huh, so this is why Grandpa never gave me his books after I came home from the war..."

Well, howdy!

Sorry Nigger, but there is not a cotton field within 100 miles of here. So I best think you should keep on moving.

How about tying a rope around your waist to keep your pants up. I swear we freed you people almost 100 years ago, and you Niggers can't figure out how to keep your pants out without a white man to tell ya how.

Morning all

Dad: Honey, look what I bough! It's a Smith & Wesson .357 magnum pistol. Only paid $35 for it and took it home on the spot.

Mom: What on earth do we need that for?

Dad: Oh I don't know maybe shoot some rabbits or something. Maybe Jimmy can play cowboys and injuns with it.

Jimmy: Oh boy, dad can go outside and play with it?

Dad: Why sure son, I think there's no bullets in it so your safe!

Gollie gee I sure do love Buddy Holly, I hope he doesn't die in an accident

youtube.com/watch?v=GMezwtB1oCU

"Ninteen Nintey Nine? Seems like something that'd happen if we were under Communism! That's why I took pop shots at them damn commies when no one was looking, then blamed it on them fucking Krauts."

Hey there little fella, I just got a brand new 8mm camera, wanna come down to my basement and shoot some movies with me? You can meet my puppy!

forgot photo

Hey uh do you guys know where 640 Riverside Drive is?

They still sold those here in the late 80s.

Some Jennette McCurdy to save this pathetic thread

That moon face.

>late 80s
I got them for halloween in the 2000s

muhfuggin whitey obresshun be bad fo us, we needs da free chickun

"Who's this whippersnapper, and where was she when I was in high school? Instead, I got Marlene, and got drafted into the Army to fight Krauts..."

I'm the only who saw a fucking clown in the sewers?

Yeah you could find them it small mom and pop shops and even ice cream trucks. It wasn't till around 1995 that they actually barred the sale of them here.

Don't worry, I'll take care of that.

Looks like we got a troublemaker, boys...

>nickle

Oh jolly, what a wonderful day. Hope no NIGGERS move into this wonderful neighbourhood of ours!

Hey Pops! I just got back from school, I can't believe they want us to integrate with the negroes! Disgusting!

"Don't worry, Johnson, I'll scare 'em all off with my Garand. Now, wanna go get some coffee at the ol' Diner up the street? Haven't had a good breakfast since I came home from Europe!"