Any potheads have any idea what strain this is? My dealer said it was done kind of Kush

Any potheads have any idea what strain this is? My dealer said it was done kind of Kush.

No one?

what major city you closest too famalam

correct. noone can tell you the strain just by looking at it. Its aint kush though

it's killea yousef as far as i can see, some top kush you got there Sup Forumsro

Its either a sativa or a sativa dominant hybrid. Real kush is fluffy and smells citrusy

why do you even care anyway ? just smoke it and be done with it fag
and don't believe anything a dealer tells you.

Its definitely not anything common in the Atlanta area, that's what I'm familiar with. That looks like Midwestern weed. The color is usually a brighter green and the buds are skinner yet taller, I forget the names of the common strains there. Atlanta weed is stuff like Sour Diesel, White Widow, definitely a lot of indica/indica dominants as the usual

Lol strains, just make up a fucking name OP it's what dealers do anyway. Always cracks me up when people are like "oh I love blue dream" or "God dude hooked me up with some killer diesel." It's just a name it makes no difference. Unless you buy it from the grower or can confirm the seeds names don't fucking matter. "It looks like Durban poison to me." Boom OP there you go its Durban poison.

Cheeseberry crunch was the worst I've ever heard.

You can't tell this from a picture

>strains
>"different" types of weed with "different types of high"

How retarded can you get, I mean I get it you made yourself retarded by smoking up but c'mon

This is either true og or fire og that i had a while ago. Both are kush strains. This is what real kush should look like

Kek

>im 22 so i know every type of weed in the world

please shut the fuck up kiddo.

exactly. not to mention a ton of shit is actually hyrids because of bad growers having pollen contaminate crops of mixed type of strains, meaning they all put out seeds that are 50% the mother strain and 50% a different strain. They then go on to be grown and called the same name as the mother plant.

But anyway yeah, you silly ass pseudo experts are annoying as shit, you have seen MAYBE 1% of the bud in the nation and you talk like you know it all, its fucking sickening. Enjoy your vape clouds.

Arbitrary. Everyone thinks they're an expert just because they have some degree of involvement in smoking weed

This pretty much. All my highs are the same: I get pretty stressed then i fall asleep.

Idk but in my large town multiple dealers sell diff weed or sometimes they all selling craybud or all shitty weed

yep the body vs head high is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. its the same fucking active ingredient.... I once had a guy tell me a shitty strain of brick weed was better than some high end shit, he said yeah I smoked this one at lunch and then I smoked the brick weed late at night and it got me super tired.

OH REALLY, YOU SMOKED AT 1am AND IT GOT YOU MORE TIRED THAN AT 1pm? faggot.

Yeah, I see that strain around. It's called "Shitty Trimjob."

What point are you trying to make here?

Not really, Kush is an indica dominant strain. Im just saying his shit is either not kush or really fucking badly grown kush.

Only confident reply i have.

Not kush.
>outdoor
> probably miracle grow or equivelent

see thats just an opinion, like my opinion of how shitty that is manicured/trimmed, where you can barely see the bud past the dried fan leaves. properly trimmed to look nice should have no shriveled leaves left.

So it either is or it isn't. Really narrows it down

Yeah dude I can help you out

That looks like the weed strain

Like im sayin maybe it just me but i find buds make everything 'tunnel vision and over saturated brightness'

But then hash or oil makes me either so high i can't hear shit, or sometimes i get the opposite of the bud cloudy effect, HD4k eyeball high

The trim is all about preference. Of course if you want to get the most thc per gram a tighter trim is better but if you grow your own there is no need to trim off all the fan leaves.

thats reggies mane
aka regs
aka stress
aka backyard boogie
aka downtown brown
aka ronald reagans

ok ill change that to "it aint kush"

kek

Names we just do to spread awareness bout the quality of the bud, sure you cant tell strains but you can still relay that this some h-bomb dank

I respect you brother. Admitting that it makes no difference but the name is a selling point. Pepsi challenge shit. If I'm moving it I'll throw a name out all day people love that shit. Makes them feel like smoking is a worthwhile activity to invest in if there's some degree of exclusivity to it.

There's like some 50 different active ingredients, that are present in various amounts depending on when the flowers are harvested, and what strain it is. Marijuana is a curious plant, with measurably great flavor diversity and differentiation based on strain. Which is not unusual among plants--apples do this. A seed from an apple tastes *nothing* like the parent plant it came from, which is why every Red Delicious you've ever eaten was grown as a graft.

I mean for sure, the very vast majority if bud you'll likely to encounter are just some bullshit heady terms thrown together to brand well. If someone wants to tell you the pedigree of the pot you're smoking, they ought to be able to name not the strain, but the generation of the strain it comes from, including the climate it was grown at. But shit. I knew a guy who smoked his own Sour Diesel in a potshop in Amsterdam, shipped all the way over from Cali, so. It happens.

that's barbarasora maniac

>I can't distinguish between couchlock when you literally can't move and just chilling vs laughing, being talkative and shit

I think the other thing to keep in mind is the circumstances of the person surrounding the stone. Like if someone just got off work the weed is obviously going to have a more relaxing high. If you're smoking at a party the same weed might have a more uplifting high. If you're happy or sad before you smoke, whoever you're with or alone, all that shit effects the high. So yes it's a curious plant, but more than that the environment one is noticeably impacting it. Stating the obvious here I know

See

I've smoked daily kush and skunk for a decade and... i haven't got a fucking clue.

Oh, well yeah. I used to be marginally associated with the industry. We had some hundred or so terms to describe everything from the atmosphere to the type of crazy highon stories they were likely to tell while smoking strain of any given type. We got to be pretty good at it, to the point that the locals started calling me a witch, and genuinely thinking we were doing some kind of forbidden magic, instead of just merely subliminally feeding them lines.

That was fun. People get dumb as hell on this drug.

Do the names matter? Idunno. As soon as you step into the shoes of the person who's supposed to keep track of all that information, you sort of get to make the determination on that, now don't you?