youtu.be/Wo2KB1dEDdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would have been as shitty as the 90's Batman flicks

BvS was a masterpiece

Their designs for Doomsday were better than BvS

johnny depp as queer superman

i'm in

>Johnny Depp

Imagine if it was greenlit and Cage had the same facial expression throughout the entire movie.

Hell, I'd watch it.

This movie was going to feature Batman sending a message to the city on a big screen after Supermans death to not give up hope.

Don't be a child.

Yo shit, I'd watch this.

Burton's Batman and Batman Returns were GOAT, dunno why people think this would have been bad if WB let them do what they wanted.

Weirdo ullet wearing Nicholas Cage Clark Kent would have been awesome. I mean, I bet it would have been better than Schumacher's Batflicks.

wew
Still mad at kino, huh?

Zack pls go

Found the pleb

hello tumblr

Zack pls go

>superfeels.jpg

that superman movie was going to be a pile of shit. don't worry about it. every superman movie has been a pile of shit since superman 2. why did you think it would be good?

prove it faggot

Is that literally the Batman Forever suit repainted?

If it wasnt for Wild Wild West being a collossal fucking failure at the Box Office we could seen this happen, instead we got the fuck awful Superman Returns

wtf does WWW have anything to do with this?!

How would you even build that?
It looks so cool.

That movie had some cool ideas about a rebirth movie of superman but its TOO weird.

same producer, same spider

>>Debated as a "could be" awesome film
Unlikely.
youtu.be/Wo2KB1dEDdk
WB have been retarded for a while now.

>Sup Forums

get out

Take it back!

You must be a youngling. Once upon a time, movies like these didn't exist. It paved a path, homeboy

prove it

>johnny depp

EYES LIKE A FUCKING TIGER

don't like it desu

fuck off cumm dumpster

>dude weed

>everytime
Pls don't remind me

we are in Sup Forums, you whore.

Imagine its the 90s, some crazy guy steps out of a delorean and tells you that the guy who directs MEMENTO is going to make a dark gritty realistic Batman and its going to make bank, defy expectations make critics shit themselves for almost a decade.

Now imagine some from the nineties travels to our time to tell us about this fantastical new spin on SM, its going to be directed by the guy who did beetlguse and edward scissorhands, plus as a bonus theyve got oscar winning actor Nic Cage who still young fit and crazy like a fox.

A. First guy is crazy.
B. Second guy is crazy
C. Both guys are crazy.
D. Both are actually real.

Unfortunately we live in the unverse where only one of these could happen, and the universe chose batman.

cuck kino

Stfu before I rape your tight ass hole

Well HELLO faggot!
i bet this makes you hard right?

Everything about this movie looked like hot shit.

Agreed.

need to get your eyes checked

That was after nigger. This got canned cause of B&R shitting the bed

jesus fucking christ that loincloth. what were they thinkin

People shit on Burton for ruining Batman.
People also shit on Snyder for ruining Superman the only difference is WB is run by morons now as opposed to back in the 90s.

jesus christ, thats some nightmare shit right there.