Ask an average Mexican anything

Ask an average Mexican anything.

How much Spanish pussy you be getting ?

Do you ever fear a hick or a general racist beating the shit out of you? Also how much do you fear Trump being elected as president?

¿Cómo eres del promedio?

¿Qué eres ni putito político ni pobre agachado?

Not much Spanish pussy in Mexico. About as much as the Mexican pussy in Spain.

why havent you killed yourself fucking beaner?

Tacos o gorditas?

What does average mexican mean?

Are you legal?

This

Que barrio puto

Are the Mexicans training to climb up walls?

I am, I was born in Texas.

You take all the dopey invaders, like from the United Snakes and Spain and France and stuff, and you put them in a blender and then you pour that out onto the desert and let it dry and that is your average Mexican.

Trump or Hilary??

and how do you feel about mexico losing to a bunch of chinks in the olympics at their own sport??

So you're reconquista Mexican!
Chicano or malinchista?

not OP but, as a mexican that lives at mexico, i dont fear for racism neither the wall tho

Absoloutly tacos.

own sport?

So the average Mexican cannot read Spanish?

Middle class maybe?

Soccer -_- what else are mexicans good at??

Dont give a shit and soccer is a european sport pinche maricón

Bro, here in Mexico we laugh at Trump ideas. Seriously, we don't give a shit about the wall, at least the people I know don't care that much about him.

>wwhat are mexicans good at
gradening

they read spanish, but they are not spaniards,. learn the difference

i agreed!

Spanish(Race)-Spain
Mexican-Mexico
Should be simple you fucking idiot

Because memes pretty much keep me alive.

i dont know, i dont watch soccer (its called fútbol)

Good that orange retard shouldn't be taken seriously nor should shillary

Looks like all that gardening keeps us on top 15 biggest worldwide economies

>average

85-90% of mexicans are poor

A la verga todos y se la comen ..yo soy 100% mexicano sangre azteca a ver que pedo culeros gringos huele pesos saco con el dedo...

OP here. Well, personally I prefer Donald Trump. Yes, he may be an idiot but at least he won't compromise national security like Hillary... I hope so.

The funny thing is, I'm like the only one who supports Trump. Everyone else I know blindly hate Trump by his speech on Mexicans and they would vote for Hillary (even though most of them don't even know her).

What's the funniest or worst name someone called you?

go back to fucking esl

Meh, I would say I'm just lucky to be a middle class in a small city.

Cantame la posta sobre Peña Nieto. Es tan hijo de puta como nos lo están contando en Argentina?

Trips argentinas!
So... básicamente sí, es un imbécil, nos la está metiendo completa por el culo y sonríe lindo para las fotos.

Is it true that the only way to get a mexican women pregnant is to cum in her shoes and let the flies do the rest

Wetback i laughed my ass off because i was born in northern ohio

OP is a big pendejo..real Mexican don't say we average only you cuz you gringo culo prieto using skinny jeans like all faggs in here ..we are truly proud cuz I least we know how to figure things out not like y'all. .tell need to hired ppl to do rest stuff..back in the days real white Americans know how to handle stuff built and fix things and take proud of what they did ..now new gen don't know ish

La mierda che! ya veo que terminamos igual acá con el forro de Macri.

Hillary Clinto is the most dishonest, corrupt, demonstrably incompetent fuckwit to ever reach the national level of politics in America. She's a puppet, an otherwise useless face for a political cartel of incestuous political interests, and the only reason she isn't currently in prison. She stands for nothing. She believes in nothing but her own undeserved ambitions.

She was against gay marriage before she was for it. She was for the Iraq war before she was against it. She was for single payer healthcare before she was against it becore she was for it again. She was against illegal immigration before she was for it.

Trump is a buffoon, but the election of Hillary fucking Clinton will mean the death of America as a place of ideals and justice, where the overtly corrupt and criminal can seize power through lies and exercised political influence.

Pic related.

You focused to earn your GED game ese.lol

Por desgracia si lo es ...es el peor y más pendejo presidente de México que hemos tenido..es una vergüenza la verdad

> the death of America

Shut the Fuck up coon.

Trumps'trade deals are going to stop imports from Mexico and China then you're fucked, hope Russia can replace all that.

Dollar's collapsing either way chinks are taking over

GO BACK TO MEXICO!

Please , youre making Mexicans look worse than they are , just leave

es in títere igual que todos los representantes de cada país

>I can't refute you, and so will just call you names and tell you to stop saying things I don't like or understand
>also, RUSSIA BAD

Typical leftist scum.

Bonus: it was Hillary Clinton who delivered the infamous, misspelled "reset button" to Russia because they were going to be friends. But fuckwits like you now rant about the evil Russians, because you're unthinking goldfish and that's what the talking heads on your magic box and vox.com feeds tell you to think.

im at mexico, dont need to go anywhere to make money

false

PINCHE GOVIERNO PUTO

Would you agree that Puertorican's are a superior breed of Hispanics?

no

how many us citizens are free of debt?

Quien es de Monterrey??

I dont think so, we hace more resources andar academies

>gradening
At least the can write GARDENING properly
also checked !

When I was playing call of duty with some friends, we were just casually talking through the mic. We found some kids playing with us, as soon as they found out we were talking in Spanish they started to insulting us saying "hey taco eater nigga!, I'll kill you" "you fucking Mexican nigga, go back to fucking Spain" and shit like that (I guess they were like 12 or something). My friends and I were just laughing out loud by how they just rage out of nowhere. We had a good time insulting them too, recking their ass all the time and laughing even harder by how they got even angrier.

We then heard how someone else (I guess their parents) was yelling at them. We could hear how those little shits started crying. Needless to say, it was a good day.

> evil Russia

Never said they were evil nigger they can't replace both Mexico and China and you know it. You think you're getting raped now just wait till the trade stops you rape-culture crying cuck

> Hillary Hillary Hillary. Let's talk Hillary. Hillary bad boohoo she CHANGED her mind! About issues! Evil wench

Lol typical nigger talk. You really think ANY president has ever been honest?

You're a fucking mental midget

Trumps trade policies are going to Fuck up our economy and speed this retarded nation's inevitable fall

FUCK YOU I'M NOT A MENTAL MIDGET

Well I don't really know what to think about them, I have nothing against them. And I don't know what you mean with superior breed of Hispanics.

> hick racist

> can fight

Pick one faggot

Tú?

que opinas de mi novia?

If you can speak English better than a nigger mumbles, I welcome you with open arms.

la marihuana de sinaloa es la mejor de todas

error, no has ido a xcaret, nosotros inventamos el futbol de caderas, cuate.

Comparte nudes, mi buen amigo compatriota. Tu novia es hermosa.

Puto el que lo lea! marica de mierda.