How No Man's Sky is about fighting the Patriarchy

How No Man's Sky is about fighting the Patriarchy.

In No Man's Sky you play as a strong independent black woman, who travels planet to planet wiping out all existing masculine life.

As you travel from planet to planet, you slowly start to build an all feminine army of amazons.
With them you wage war against any planet dominated by male scum.

In short, No Man's Sky is a game where you wage war against male scum and establish women's rights across the galaxy.

Weird, I thought it was anti feminist. You're all by yourself, a true alpha male boldly going forward with his dick out. Penetrating anything it comes in contact with, raping the resources and land and people and rightfully so. Spreading his dominant seed across the galaxy.

Forward movement is sexist, because it simulates the forceful penetration of rape. If you aren't sitting still at all times you're being oppressed

Soooooo a feminist basically

I'm so triggered by this plain homophobic tansphobic albiest comment, that I had to take an anxiety pill and call my therapist.

Thank you cis-shet scum.

Feminist's aren't allowed to have sex in any form, it's against their religion.

I'm triggered by your misspelling of ableist, are you making fun of the plight of the disabled transethnic zoo-phile xraygenders?

I'm autistic demi-queer polymorphic flying potato mayonnaise fox kin, and you have no right to call me out on my spelling.

Dude,

Eat a snickers

You turn into a faggot when you're hungry.

I'm triggered that you used the word fag in a satirical sense.

I bet this was the game creator's pitch to the producers

I'm still waiting for the psychopath that we don't deserve but so desperately need. We had psychos who shot blacks, psychos who killed whites, psychos who targeted cops, but when are we going to have a psycho that starts offing feminists?

Check your fucking privilege. It's what Appled-dick-guys have to do for our god to not smite us. Intolerant bigot!

I feel I'm in a hostile environment because you used the word 'triggered'. How dare you threaten my opinions with a verbal AR15

The way feminism is heading right now, we are closer to having a psycho who exclusively targets white cis males than we are to somebody targeting feminists. That being said, I am not too worried as I am safe from any feminist attack as long as I can outrun their mobility scooters.

Fuck you, you white cis-shet fucking male.

This would make a good trailer for NMS. Think about it.
>Feminist says what OP says
>Neckbeard hears and says what this user says
>They get into an argument about it demonstrating using the game how it could be done
>They end up on the same planet and get into a battle against each other
>The advert ends by saying that it doesn't matter what kind of retard you are, you can do what you want in NMS.

Sorry if there are any mistakes. I haven't played the game yet.

exept you can't meet even if you are in the same place.

Did you just assume someone's gender?

What PoC, or woman would advocate violence toward feminist?

>the entire game do not have any female NPCs
>call it feminist anyway
such a beautiful bait

>What PoC would advocate violence towards feminists?
A Muslim

>What woman would advocate violence towards feminists?
One who was thinking of taking up self defense or martial arts but was talked out of it by feminists who believe "men should be taught not to rape" instead, then years down the line she gets raped which would have been prevented had she not listened to the feminists. The rapist is also one of the many Muslims who the feminists pushed to let into her country.

My character is a strong independent black woman.

Muslims are cis-shet scum.

Its called no MANS sky dipshit go fucking kill yourself you bigoted waste of space

but no other females
...and all those rape stares

And that's why they call it a 'character'

It's why they killed Harambo

fuck...
see

You are all bigots, and I'm going to tell Hillary, and make an article on Salon, and Polygon.