Who's your favourite MMA fighter and why? Current or retired, doesn't matter...

Who's your favourite MMA fighter and why? Current or retired, doesn't matter. Pic related- he's always trying to beat the shit out of his opponent and never satisfied with a decision win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoeY54wiFmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(That's Robbie Lawler, for any filthy casuals who don't know how to reverse image search)

>>>/heem/

Maybe Machida, because I'm a karate fag

Machida
Miočić
Mousasi
Jon Jones

Jose Aldo

crybaby

Mousasi and Miocic are interesting choices. I know Miocic is the champ but there doesn't seem to be much interesting about him or his style

As for the why: Because he is well rounded, freakishly athletic, a cool dude, and has vicious yet technical striking.

Doo Ho Choi. Most exciting prospect ever imo.

I like Donald Cerrone too, always come to fight (even though he got destroyed by RDA).

Nice choice. Most don't see past the Conor KO, that's just evidence you know nothing about the sport. Aldo is a fucking savage especially a few years ago

i like brock lesnar.

he's got fists like fucking bricks.

and he put down randy couture back when he was going to retire.

and its like he doesn't even have a strategy planned out. he just gets the other dude on the ground and pounds the everloving shit out of them with his soup can hands.

For sure. Personally my favorite fight ever is Aldo vs. Mendes 2. That fight brought out the best and the dog in both guys. Amazing.

Oh man I was praying Mark Hunt was going to knock his head off and make him cry but I just knew it wasn't going to happen

I was and am a big fan of bj penn, also I think (hope) ryan hall could be really good once he's had a few proper fights

Tank Abbott. The guy was an absolute villain and without anything more than bar brawling and some wrestling at div2 college he wrecked a lot of fancy black belt posers.

Mendes is underrated. Speaking of Conor, until Mendes got tired he was beating the shit out of McGregor. I think the guy is great and has a great fighting style but people hype him up like he's superhuman. I would have loved to see a proper fight between Aldo and him

prime liddell. you niggers know im right

I forget about BJ Penn every so often and people tend to dismiss him because on paper he doesn't actually look that impressive, but I love that guy too. Another one of my personal favourites is Rory MacDonald, and the first fight of his I saw was the BJ Penn fight

I agree. Mendes was tired not even a minute into that fight and he still laid it on Conor for almost 10 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=zoeY54wiFmc

He did a lot of fighting when people didn't really understand fighting, though. Back then bar brawling style was probably the most legit way to train because while fighters like Wonderboy have shown us that karate is effective when it's trained right, back then no one knew how to fight. He did always put on an entertaining fight though

YEAH BOY even though he knocked out my man Lawler

BJ Penn was nearly unstoppable at one point

Tank was the first to really use the 4 oz gloves and wrap his hands to protect them from breaks and it also allowed him to just sledgehammer people with his fists.

fedor!!!! you bunch of gays

Cain Velasquez, enough said.

Babalu and BJPenn

she looks like crack whore

Bandwagon faggot

f you shes a nice looking lady

Just the greatest middleweight champ of all-time.

that bitch makes me get a reverse boner

bait

лщфзв жфдвалж!! вмьфвм уууу, длважфд?
you faggot!!!

i dont speak vodka bitch

I always say Chael is my all time favorite and people hate on me for it so much. He's the original shittalker

you are bitch im from polad joana here is like beotie quein!!

CM Punk. Cant wait for him to dominate and shut the haters up.

she looks like she quit crack for a meth habbit

i knew ufc is fake cm punk joining just helps prove it

Diaz bros
Velasquez
Rda
Aldo
Lawler

Lol at this publicity stunt. Kimbo 2.0

Nice bait

brock lesnar because i like wwe

This. The Last Emperor.

yea 100%fucking fake ufc bullshit lieing to me that womens can fight , my wife trains mma and i beat the shit out of her inftont of our kids every night ,no way this shit is real

This

His GnP on Nogueira was just beautiful!

undertaker is pretty good imo

lol im a also cat,what a thing to happen

Look at that terrifying beast of a fighter. It's gonna be like that episode of Friends were Monica's delusional bf gets fucked up by Tank Abbot

Freire brothers
Chandler
Aldo

a young undertaker can destroy the entire ufc rooster

more kickboxing than mma but hot damn that axe kick tho....

i heard he killed a man with a piledriver in the streets of timbakto

I love a lot of the old PRIDE guys, like Wanderlei Silva, Dan Henderson, Mark Hunt, etc...also love the Diaz brothers, Diego Sanchez, JDS....

I could go on and on.

Basically I like people who try to finish the fight. Period. Even grappling is exciting, as long as they are fucking working and trying to advance.

There is nothing more pussy and annoying to watch than a great wrestler who goes in to a fight with the intention of holding someone down for 15-25 minutes, and never trying to advance his position to finish the fight.

+1

.lol he looks like a gay

Machida San in his prime was very impressive. He could have been the first two division champ if he had fought at 185 sooner.

maade up place for a made up beating for a made up persona

i saw fedor fight a nigger bear in forest of russia with pride rules and no gloves

omg my sides

i heard he drinks piss

Nothing to see here folks, let's just keep the thread on topic ;)

right he looks like he want penatration

I got to see Robbie Lawlers birch ass get btfo'd from like 40 feet away at 201. Feelsgoodman

why can't I hold all these trips? checked.

Aldo is my favorite fighter. He's a no bullshit badass who doesn't do fake hype.

His last fight against Edgar was absolutely masterful. Perfect performance.

best fighter ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alistair Overeem

im gonna print this and use his legs as hands of a clock

fav fighter - pic related

he never fought in a real fight

Is that faggot wearing a cosplay outfit?

underageb& weeb detected

not true he had a badass fight in italy against chuck norris

Yeah I've heard that. If piss can make me flying front kick randy fucking couture in the face, I'm going to slurp that shit up though

bruce lee discoverd mma back in the 50's check your history you deer fucker

he didn't discover shit, you think he invented using more than one discipline?

only your own piss or other ppl piss to?

Wonderboy
Nick and Nate Diaz
Cowboy
Mark Hunt
Big Country
Cain Velazquez even though it's retarded that he never gets any shit for his brown pride tattoo
Hendo, especially when he throws kicks
Robbie Lawler
Fedor

Only mine, you fucking animal

TJ Grant but mainly cause he's from my hometown

jeeyt kwon do check it out its basicly super advanced mma
you nigger lover

My boy

how bout animal piss?

I want to see wonderboy beat woodley until he cries. What do you like about big country??

Just getting into UFC but I'd say my favorite is Roy Nelson

racist much??

Bro youre not here to talk about mma are you

timbuktu? It's in Mali

luke thomas?