Whats the closest you've been to killing yourself, Sup Forumsros? Last night I wrapped a rope around my neck...

Whats the closest you've been to killing yourself, Sup Forumsros? Last night I wrapped a rope around my neck, but didnt tie it. Felt worse taking off the rope than putting it on tbqh lads. fells bad man

It gets better honest it wont feel like but it does. Get CBT it did wonders for me and I continously plan my suicide in my head and I am still here.

Played russian roulette with my old gun

Thanks bro. Its so weird, like the only thought going through my head was "youre going to fail at "x", you should kill yourself". if thats what depression is like then ohhh my god i cannot understand how people cope. Im going to therapy next week :)

Don't ever do that again OP!
Are you fucking stupid?
You're suppose to livestream it first, so all your Sup Forumsros can watch.

in the hopes that you'd lose?

Sort of, i was just wasted as fuck and wanted to feel something

i always thought if i were to an hero, i would stream it as this plae has probably stopped me from killing myself before so i thought i owed it to you guys. You might get to see it yet ;) ;) jk boiz

>Get CBT it did wonders for me
How does cock and ball torture help?

Had my neck snuggled nicely in a cat5 noose and was standing on the chair when my dog walked in. She was was like yo what the fuck you gonna leave me here all alone? Only the one time and I was only up there for like 30 seconds, never did it again. The dog gets bacon and milk twice a week now.

Its relaxing

One time while I was on acid, I was alone and somehow convinced myself the only way to fix my mistakes was to commit suicide. So I put a noose around my neck and pulled my legs up from under me but I bitched out cause I was passing out and lifted myself up. I was so weak from lack of oxygen I almost wasn't able to do it. Could've died. Glad I didn't tho. Things have improved a lot for me since then. I'm steadily getting over my anxiety, I'm going to school, and have a job. I'm pretty happy. Don't kill yourselves guys.

sometimes i wish i was a dog. theyre too dumb to be depressed, smart enough to just about recognize emotions, and love they just everything

But why not everyday, Davie?

yeah ive heard of a few acid related suicides now actually, p sp00ky

Off by 1.... Just like your nut sack by the sounds of it.

Dogs appreciate everything. They're just happy to have you around and get bellyrubs. I miss my dog so much, she was always there when I was feeling down, just happy to have me around. I should really get another dog ;_;

Tried oding.

Was after war and killing quite a few people. Lost a desr friend and didnt cope well still being jn the military doing day to day like nothing ever happened.

I took about 15 2mg xanx and drank a 750ml bootle of jd in a hour.

Ended up blacking out. No idea whay happened but i woke up the next day feeling thirsty and vomit all over my house in random places. Stuck in the middle with you was on repeat on my sound system,

I had to work in 2 hours, went to the er and asked for help. I got dischsrged a year later medically retired formptsd snd injuries sustained on tour.

That was 4 years ago. I now have a 22 year old wife anc a son who will be 2 in oct, we are best friends and very happy.im 27

Dont stop believeing anons

I don't care what anybody else says but having something to care for will keep you alive. In may case if I kicked over that chair the dog would've probably been put to sleep too since she has costly medical issues. At the time I didn't give a single fuck about myself but I didn't want her to pay the price too.

I've been fucking about in your thread a bit OP but if I'm honest, I've attempted.
Super retarded ways mind...
On 2 occasions I've been drink driving and think I subconciously binned it on purpose. Probably just shit at driving whilst drunk but you know...
Actual attempt was out of this world retarded.
>Be me.
>About 18.
>Lived in flat by self (apartment if you're Murican)
>Small bathroom.
>The plan?
>Fill sink with water.
>Hold head under water until I pass out.
>Fall backwards.
>Hit head off edge of bath.
>Pussies out when I got short on air.
Still hate my life but fuck it, might aswell just keep marching forward no matter.
Death is very permanent.
A bad day/week/month/year eventually ends and you still get to enjoy what's on the other side.
That been said can we have a livestream?
Maybe you should join that reallivecams site then we can view whenever at whatever room you decide to do it.

100/% get another dog man. My family was the same when our first dog died, because we thought they were irreplaceable, but we love the new dog as much as when we got our first ever dog :D

For a month I ate the bare minimum to survive, while continuously losing a lot of weight (and being underweight to begin with). After the month of eating very little, I stopped eating altogether.

For a week I lied in my bed, not having the energy or motivation for anything. I'd sleep as much as I could, and just stare at the ceiling or maybe open the computer to pass the time and forget my hunger and other bodily needs.

After the week of not eating (and a month of malnourishment before that), one night I felt my heart skip a few beats, and in turn racing like hell, and then again skipping some beats.

It was one of the worst feelings I've ever experienced. Excruciating pain, dizziness, feeling like my body was letting go, giving up, like my body deciding that now, finally, it had had enough of breathing and blood circulation.

I think I passed out or something or just trashed around in delirium.

In the morning I got up and asked for some helpz and now my life is totally different, after some 3 years. Still a fuck up in many ways, and still battling with lack of motivation, but pretty much EVERYTHING has changed, some things for the better, some things for the worse, some things for the more interesting, and other things for just something new, not really better or worse, but new.

Living under a tarp in the forest now, homeless. Now I'm at a gas station, leeching their free wifi. Life is suffering, but that's ok, i'm the rogue in a roguelike that is my life.

sometimes i hold my head under water until things start to go white, just for a laff. Probably how im gonna die tbh

Tried to strangle myself with my bare hands while on shrooms, chasing a god who was inviting me to the NXT LVL.

Also, same trip, I placed a large sturdy pointy knife on a table, held it in place with my hands, and then threw my head back for a wider arc, and then lunged my face towards the knife point. Chickened out like an inch away from the knife point though. That would've been a bad ass way to go, thrusting one's head into a knife. Oh well, maybe next time.

I've tried to drown myself, choke myself, and shoot myself. I always chicken out last minute. Which only makes me hate myself more.

I used to be able to hold my breath for ages, so it seemed to take an age.
Probably pussy out after a min nowadays.

Tried CO2 posioning

Should have went through with it

i secretly want to just live in a forest with my girlfriend. Idk if its just me at a young age wanting to rebel or what, but i just dont really see myself enjoying studying pharmaceutical chemistry for the rest of my life. I dont really like money anymore, either. I was rich as fuck from about 14 and spent a lot of money on everything, louis vuitton shool bags, getting my school uniform tailored, my parents bought me a Mercedes S class for my 16th. I hate it now. Money, that is. It really has no value to me now, id rather just live with my girlfriend on a beach in some hut on an island and start a family than continue the cycle of raising some faggot ass kid to spend an absurd amount of money on shit he doesnt need, or deserve. Only thing stopping me is leaving all my friends and family behind

fuck dude, that would have turned into an urban legend for sure. you missed your chance bro

I can't even tell you how many times I've held my loaded .357 to my head, cocked the hammer, and tried to will myself to squeeze the trigger. I have never been able to do it. Probably afraid I'll somehow fail at that just like everything else.

Bet if you hit the knife dead on at full speed, worst case scenario, you'd be blind in one eye now.

Realize your dreams.

I lost contact with my family and friends after I dropped off grid, but eventually reconnected with those that I cared about and who didn't turn out to be total dicks about my choices.

Read up on anarchism if you want courage in your battle against the expectations of the society. For what you described, anarcho-primitivism, nomadism, and shit like that might also work as inspiration. Insurrection: now! Reclaim your life!

I really want to know what happens when I die
but im afraid that I will get born again or something more shit than life happens
Anyone else or am I retarded?

You are not alone, but for me complete emptyness is somehow more horrific

You're retarded. After death is nothingness.

nope, death is a forever nap with no dreams :)

You sound 18-22 so just be warned that GF isn't gonna last. Especially if you're poor and live on a beach. Apart from that go for it faggot.
I'd love to do that and you sound like you can get the funds to set it up until you can become self sufficient off the land.
Just don't expect your gold digger GF to come along if she is used to been driven around in a Merc.

>Got drunk one night
>Chilling with friends
>Dealer selling shrooms for the low
>Drive on highway
>Ice on everywhere on highway
>Some accident happened on highway
>Fuckin cops everywhere
>Dude in SUV in front of me spins out 90 degrees left, crashes into median right in front of cops
>I'm drunk, so I'm not too fazed but I probably said "Oh shit dude..."
>Speed past him through like 7/8 of full lane space
>Snowing
>Dealer isn't home
>I have gloves and my lock pick set
>Thought I might apply my practice
>Gloves on, hop fence to backyard from right side of the house
>Fumble with patio door
>Oh shit, I did it
>Take pipe, take weed under mattress
>Take shrooms in kitchen
>Get the fuck out
>Block #
>Ride off
>Still buzzed, text friends that I'm omw back
>Trying to exit highway
>OHSHITNIGGER.jpeg
>I crash into grass between exit ramp and highway
>Middle of the night, fuckin nobody around
>Pull out
>Fucked the bottom right side of my car, minor cosmetic damage
>Drive back to apartment
>Get black out drunk and sleep in friend's girlfriend's bedroom
>Trip balls with friends next day
>I was reckless, I'm surprised I'm not dead yet, I'm glad I'm not dead with my reckless behavior

You'll find out eventually; why hurry with it?

My image of death is losing my body, which is pretty ok for doing many things. Losing my body, which is good for many things, means that many things will become insanely difficult. Navigating some quantum fluctuations for the slightest bit of control over the physical realm, without a body, will be a bitch of a meditation challenge. I see myself giving up on trying to control the physical realm for a thousand millenia, after finding out how hard it is without a body. Then after some eons, I'll get a spark of enthusiasm, get a hold of some fundamental force currents, and intuitively build around my ego a new astral avatar, with which i will surf the good vibes of some dank ass places while chatting with salvia like gods and goblins, posting on divine Sup Forums, getting trolled by older trolls and being tricked into looking into a BASILISK images that drive me mad for countless eternities, and or being hypnotized by some fractal copy pasta into believing im in my boring ass human life again.

I have no idea how complete emptyness works so it almost feels tempting..

..but what if you get thrown into some kind of torture shit for all your sins or get reborn as a kid in africa

:(

That would be great, problem is no one knows for sure
and I don't like not knowing

I didnt mean to imply id move their right now, with my current girlfriend (im 18, in college, i dont expect our relationship to last a year) but in an ideal world...

Y U no trip balls that night?
Drugs are always better when you're pissed.

Why would you hold your breath? If the goal is to kill yourself, why don't you breath out and then put your head under water?

This can kill me ?

What did you feel?

Did I mention been a pussy?
It's probably something to do with that.

Lol, fuck no. One time, I took LSD and had vodka later, shit just made me sick, and depressed. If ever, the phrase "crawling out of my own skin" was appropriate, it was then. Plus it was late af fam.

or even worse, if you were born a fucking nigger D:

>be me, late 2007
>living at cousin's house a couple of states over
>go into his and his wife's room while they're both at work and the daughter is at school
>go through drawer
>find pistol
>point it at self, right between the eyes
>decide to put it away and grab the phone
>leave room
Thinking about it, I'm glad he didn't have a camera set up in his room or anything. Still, I should have done it.

probably, those pills look fucking covered in germs bro

Why not now?
Before you get bogged down with life.
Before you get a full time job you worked really hard to get, but hate and can't quit because of the time and effort you've invested.
Before you get that silly gold digging skank pregnant and she gets a weekly pay out of your ass for the next 18 years.
Hit the bricks before life gets its cold icy grip on you Jack.
You'll go down in history as the Sup Forums beach boy, ooooo shala shala.

>It gets better honest it wont feel like but it does
>I continuously plan my suicide in my head and I am still here.
>I continuously plan my suicide
>better

Some self-deception right there.

For me things got "better" as in i learned to accept suffering and enjoy the little things that the universe offers at random...

The closest I ever got was when I planned it out. I was going to down a bunch of sedatives on my birthday, which was 2 months away. The reasoning was that I was 30 years old, my practice failed due to the recession, and I had to move home with my mom and stepdad who I hate. I didnt see any good road ahead of me and I wasnt about to bust my ass for the next few decades to just keep my head above water or worse. So I made plans, and I lived my life until then. I went out, partied, and got laid, and told people what I really thought. By the time my birthday came around I wasnt even thinking about killing myself anymore. Now Im doing great, I got into good shape and I make good money, that's good enough for me. Im glad I didnt quit before I hit the good part of my life.

You're more pussy than me then.
If I've just completed a mad mission for drugs they go down my throat or up my nose until I damn well near edge on OD.

as a psychologist you can't imagine how much i just kek'd

I was once walking home late at night on train tracks, luckily no trains passed