/hoc/ general

golden generation- painos

Other urls found in this thread:

nhl.nbcsports.com/2016/08/05/foley-las-vegas-nhl-team-cant-use-knights-nickname-in-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they should've named this the "Literally Who's Showcase"

for real lol

stop bullying my icelandic friends

powerplay with 1 minute left and our black dude's on the ice let's go

go figger, they played the nigger

coulda been another PENULLLTY desu

this semen slurping sport isn't for me

was he any good lads?

Remember he will playing in the elite league so a much lower level

AHL fighter who cant play hockey for shit

he will be battling for scoring leadership in the eihl

also go panthers

Panthers are literally the shittest team in the league.

He's being brought in to be our enforcer I think.

>mad
>at the 'ham

wew

Why do you like the panthers?

Had a nice save in EHM with that team a long time ago

its >my team now

If you're ever in west of Scotland go see a clan game and we'll change your mind

Kinda want to go on a European hockey tour desu

Me too. I have a clan season ticket. I've been to see Malmo RedHawks and in September I'm going to see either redbull Munich or Nuremburg ice tigers.

You need to go see Jokerit for all of us

I couldn't convince my gf to go to binland

I wanted to though

who /Olympic shitshow/ here

>gretzky playing at the alumni game

KONGS BTFO

Is he Cell key material?

How come everyone cheers for Canada?

@69912400
No, he isn't.

>@

>@

>yfwswtc

This triggers the bandwagoning >kongs fan.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

im gay

FUCK THE USA

I wish my country was as white as yours

>mad at superior countries

Is Ference your favorite player?

me too

Do the Flames have the greatest chance of being the one Canadian team to make the playoffs this upcoming season?

stanley cup champion, andrew ference

Fuck off kippers, post your ass again you stupid gook

Don't be mean

No, the Jets do.

ARMENIA
R
M
E
N
I
A

SWIMMING

i bolled a 300 once

Habs will make it with a healthy Price, maybe the snes do depending on the broons

Reminder that with 28 goals and 58 points Artturi Lehkonen will win the called her trophy

why would you make your name something so obvious?

This is a publix sandwich

>obsessed with sandwiches from a place that doesnt exist in your country

tfw kings fan

Are people worried we will lose fag players to ice skating? Seems like hockey being expensive as fuck is enough to make people not play it

>mfw the roadrunners win the calder cup

This is a publix sandwich

>a place thats never seen a publix irl is mad at sandwiches
how autistic can one Canadian get

>nhl.nbcsports.com/2016/08/05/foley-las-vegas-nhl-team-cant-use-knights-nickname-in-canada/

hahaha not so fast

I hear flamingos is available

why are all hockey fans autistic?

Meme sport for meme people

He won a 4 cups with the Oilers and had one good run with the Kings. Gretzky is an Oiler. This comes as no surprise to anyone

Can we please ban the canautist who starts the Sup Forums posting? And ban the american who responds

Sure. As long as we ban Armenia as well.

if erik karlsson is sooo good at being a defenseman, how come he's only good at playing offense? that's what a offenseman is good at

Very high concentration of Finns. Binland is to /hoc/ what Sup Forums is to the internet.

That's fine with me

le good bad team play man

le points guy

le 4th forward man

le clown name manlet

le gay liker hombre

That actually looks damn good not gonna lie
Then again I cut bread and dark meat out of my diet because I'm a fat fucker

What was her name again? For masturbatory purposes, of course.

Betty Clementines

Lana Rain

she literally doesnt even have a penis lol. why do people even post her

I joined a summer ice hockey league and I'm the shittiest player on the team. feels bad. I literally cost us the game today with two turnovers in our defensive zone that turned into goals. Maybe I should stick to watching it

:( How rude of you
Thank you friend

Also my captcha has Shaw in it, confirmed cell key material

whats the deal with the winterhawks then

It's all right friend, just keep at it and eventually you'll be at least passable.

Where the fuck are these leagues. I want to play. but I have no one to play with

remember when mike green was a norris trophy contender

He reaped the benefits of playing with Ovi. He was never as good as wongs fans expected him to be

Up the boards my nigga
Off the glass and out

there is no way in hell this based swede will resign with snes once his contract is up (3-4 years maybe less) because we are the oakland a's of hockey so we better do something before he's gone. probably wont have any problem keeping phaneuf around tho...fml

You now remember Derek Boogaard.

f

Champions hockey league is starting, right?

Ignore this post pls

Rest in RIP in peace

Did we win

Doesn't matter, meme tournament

>meme at me

Only intl tournaments that matter are Olympics, world championships, world juniors, and WCOH
What happens during the summer showcase literally does not matter to anyone

he wants it. he desperately needs it. and ill give it to him. but he still won't get my (you)

>tfw no hokkei

>tfw not finnish

lmao look at that fuckin monkey

Hey guys.