Life advice

Life advice.
Post age and what advice would you give.

No one gives a shit if you steal from wal-mart. However if it's a FOB minority, they WILL give a shit.

Old brown asian man will fucking lay his life down if you try to steal a candy bar. Black guy / White guy won't give two shits if you walk out with a television.

And ask myself everything that happens, how to bet, make money, etc.

> 49

Enjoy everything available to you in life in moderation.

get your ass into a gym and good eating habits or you'll be a flabby sack of shit your entire life.

lol
how?
I don't get it
+1

I just graduated, got a sweet job. Any tips on scoring some ladies? I've pretty much just devoted my life to school until now.

Also, how to make more money? I don't want to work for someone forever.

Not necessarily a Gym though

>24
Put effort into what you do and hope that somebody important notices. It's too common today for people to not give a fuck, especially in customer service.

>> 49
Are you me?

The body isn't the only thing you get from going to a gym.

Being around like minded men is important. Make some bros, get confidence by seeing gym chicks scope you out after a couple months.

Go. To. A. Gym

No thanks I'd rather work on my own

>like minded men

Cmon bro, everyone isn't a gym rat. Find some shit you like to do, make your base there. Those are your like minded bros. Hit the gym when your own personal weights aren't enough, because staying in shape does wonders for a healthy mind

Never confuse staying in shape with being a shirtless dude bro though, get to a comfy place where you look good and feel healthy. Don't work out for anyone except yourself. Not the bitches. Not your trainer. Only you

Fuck whenever opportunities present themselves unless the person disgusts you

It's true, don't have to be a bro but it still does wonders for your self-image even if already it wasn't negative.

Be born rich, stupid and boring and you'll never notice problems and believe in the just world fallacy until you die.

Be friend with fat and ugly girls in school or whatever always be good and nice to them help them defend them walk home make them feel good etc. if you fuck them give your best because this girls ALWAYS have at least 1 hot friend that you will love to bang and when girls are together they talk if fat and ugly talk good things about you to the hot friend you are already 70% in they pants without doing a shit and your chances getting the hot friend for a date or a fuck astronomically increase

>19

if it affects people other than yourself, make sure there's no possible way you could fuck it up

>21

stop waiting for your friends to do something with their lives, you need to do you own thing.

Finish what you start.

18, my advice would be to never post your real age on Sup Forums.

>26

Pursue your passion, there is no other option. Otherwise you're doing the grind. With passion, there is no grind. Money flows, connections are made easily and life is enriched.

Do your fucking homework. It's really not easy to work entry level jobs if you want to make decent money. All the ones that pay decently are really fucking difficult (i.e. construction, caregivers, etc.)

So just fucking do your homework and get a decent job and shit. Then you can party when you have enough money to support yourself and buy hotel rooms and cocaine and fun shit like that.

dont follw your cuck fantasy and do not let you gf fuck your big dick friend or you will follow this redditor fate
pic very relate

28. Never take research chemicals.

50 here.
If you think you're gonna die young, you most likely won't; so... Take care. No need to rush death.

And FYI: Getting old hurts. Try yoga.

this guy knows what he's talking about

Drink whisky

Go to a trade school lmao. Uni's are for betacucks seeking out a bunch of debt and a useless piece of paper.

>30

If you are the smartest person I. The room you are in the wrong room. Associate with those who have high aspirations in life. The company you keep is important.

I actually remember this one, poor cuck. MrBigDick never goret.

My advice is: You're not special until you've accomplished something. It doesn't matter how much potential you see in yourself, until you actually achieve something don't expect anything from anyone or the world. No one will treat you special because maybe you could achieve some form of greatness. Work hard and show what you're made of or just admit you're nothing special and fly under the radar.

In* sorry typing on a phone

learn patience
learn to sacrifice
learn to make an effort
learn to diferenece friends

iam at the middle of the way (i really hope to die at 60, before if posible )
and my life is not good, is not bad, but definitelly not good
all cus i hate to sacrifice my time and dont have patience
seriously man, i finished my shift , i dont care for extras

>31

No one care about what you do, so if you wanna do something, do it, nobody give a fuck.

Take care of your parents, they are all you have, say you love them. If you have shitty parents then you are fucked, They are the only people that will really love you unconditionally.

If you want your 10/10 just be yourself, but your best self, no the piece of shit you are now. You will not like every girl, most will not click with you, but with the ones that you really get along, it will be fucking awsome.

Study some career you love or you will be a shitty and unhappy cunt with or without money.

what was the story?

what happened ??

story?

>21
Always think twice. Do not trust anyone and always do most important things by yourself. Stay fit and be patient. Never change for other people and never chase "bitches". Find shy, normal gf, because other ones are empty and you will need to think about everything. Better less pretty than more dumb!

>18

Don't let one shitty relationship stop you from interacting with other people.Especially if they were from tumblr or reddit.

Keeping up with the Jones is for sheep. Do what makes you happy. Rape a bitch.

What accomplishment should I get?

43, Don't eat yellow snow.

this picture doesnt make sense. he still has his heart why he so sad.

Snow cones are great

If you're hesitating about doing something, just do it. Dive into every opportunity you get and don't let worry or anxiety stop you from doing something which you'll be happy you ended up doing anyway.

>41

Rush B, no kevlar

>39

Do not get married. No matter how well you think it will turn out.

Both of you are in prolonged lust and need to break up.

Travel. Make money. Fuck random girls.

The heartless bitch gutted him

This person was so important to him that when she left him she took with her a big part from him

motherfucking THIS

If you let anxiety rule your life, you're never going to be happy. Do the shit that makes you feel alive. You're going to regret not doing it more than you're going to regret doing it.

Had to learn this the hard way. Once you start getting over it, it really REALLY improves your life.

>seeing gym chicks scope you out after a couple months

The only reason you muppets go to gym's

Says the landwhale neckbeard.

Stay in school
Don't take drugs
Kick your loser friends to the curb
Don't have kids
Open an IRA with your first job

bad marriage experience ?

cus she took away his dick dude

Not really, I just don't see any advantage in it.

>don't take drugs

seriously? Acid and Shrooms are eye opening life changers.

top kek

Actually, I'm naturally muscular, very toned as i walk 5 miles a day, 14 stone 6'1" 43 years old and I ran the london marathon beeatch

tl;dr
guy cucked
girl left for bigger dick

So that's how you're living now ?
are you happy ?

>TFW iam the loser firend
welp not anymore, everyone dumped me

Thank you user

Don't stay angry - it only hurts you
If you say you're going to do something, do it
Exercise in some way a couple times a week. You don't need to be a steroid monster, just don't be lazy

kek

Very. Good life. Lots of money. If I date a girl, cool. If not, who cares. I'm okay with it.

>20
Learn as much as you can when you get the chance.
Learn how to do everything n your own and you'll never need to depend on others.
start with IT and hardware

Kill yourself now. There is no point postponing that

28. Don't say no to any chance to get ass. You'll live to regret it.

thanks man :)

One more thing when you need to chose between two things and you can't make up your mind what do you do ?

it was long time ago so i remember this
guy want his gf to fuck big D found some guy they did guy DO NOT WANT AND LIKE
gf love it she did it without him again agree ti take pics
eventually leave him for the bigger D
pic relate
thread was 10/10 for a reddit hell it was better then most of the threads here in the last few years because at some point his gf made acc 2 and start posting pics with her new bf kek telling how his old one was full of shit and he always talking her into fucking someone etc, and she didnt want to but eventually agree and that its his own fault basically she rekt him pretty hard

okay, how one stop bein angry ??
people have toldme iam angry with life

Unfortunately I learned this at the end of my high school life.

But I'll be going to college next semester, can't wait, fuck hesitating about doing something

>22

If you're unhappy, that's a problem. Problems need fixed, and they can only be fixed if you work on them and make changes. Some things solve themselves, but feeling discontented, miserable, and inadequate demands action. Hate your job? Feel lonely all the time? Have no money? No confidence? Make. Changes. Work your ass off. Force yourself to be social (fake it till you make it - trust me). Set goals and achieve them. Bottom line, if you're not happy, it's not you. It's what you're doing. Change what you're doing until you find what brings you happiness. Life should be enjoyed.

how do you find what u'r unhappy about

>measures weight in stone
>feels he has to prove himself on an anonymous image board

Fuck off, faggot.

dude what is that bread with cheese called ?

33 - don't bother going to college for anything but medicine or law. there's a saying in hiring - "six months after you're out of college, no one cares if you went or not"

btw, semi-retired at 33. weird story.

but i really hate people, if you tehre smiling, people will talk to you, and i really hate hearing people problems or stuf iam not interesed into

and is kinda a problem cus for some reason people feel like they can tellme everything

if you think your about to get fired... fucking search for a better job whilst thats happenin

Punch walls, kick dogs and move up to women.

That was when life really starts to hit flavortown.

Don't jerk off too much without moisture, because you will get some pretty annoying open scratches/wounds on your dick, and when you cum it will hurt.

anyone has any tips about this ?

Uhh this sounds like just a problem with you pal

don't date that bitch jamie, she'll fuck you up and you'll never recover. let your first love be someone who actually loves you back.

Bitches be like'n niggas that can cook and pay bills.

Don't become really good friends with a girl and then fall in love with her 2 days before her wedding. Also don't go to her house on the night of the wedding after drinking a leter of wine and having hardly anything to eat that day

Age 20

Protip: College is for getting certified not getting educated in the mainstream sense of what it means to go to college. If that makes sense.

Unless you're there for a reason having to do with your ACTUAL field of work you're just wasting your money.

if i punch my wall i will break my fingers, also i find silly breaking stuff you need, usually i play an mmo

this might help

Who here has advice pertaining to relationships?

>tfw shit relationship
>tfw first relationship at 23
>tfw don't know what the fucks going on

Kill yourself before your obligations take away the opportunity.

Flip a coin

Good advice:

Don't listen to anyone who says fuck going to college. Go to college.

it didn't work

dammit, iam at that point
i tried and pussied out
now is way to late, too many people i care for

ur a unique guy wow look at you Mr anti people

Hi