Ive been drinking for 3 days now.Because of girl i probably love.I used to be a nolife...

Ive been drinking for 3 days now.Because of girl i probably love.I used to be a nolife,but i tried to leave from that shit ,met a girl,fell in love,built her trust and did nothing else.I was thinking that is enought but I was wrong.Girls need some touch,some emotions,now I know it.She is in relationship with some faggot now .She known him maybe for 2 weeks (I known her for 2 years) ? I saw that fucker when he was touching her,but could do nothing.I know she's unhappy with him and probably gonna split up.I already got her trust,what more should I do ? Do you think i still got a chance Are Sup Forums gonna help me ?

Strength comes from within.

Never give up, but dont waste your time if you think that it is unnecessary

I know op. I miss him too.

how about forgetting about this one and getting another p*ssy?

i agree with this user. fuckign move on. op, you're just infatuated.

DICKS OUT FOREVER

We all miss him

it;s not so easy user,i can;t talk with people at all,Im loser.Im afraid to do shopping,or buy fucking ticket.She was my chance,and I fucked it up

holy shit OP, that was not your last chance. stop beating yourself over it and fucking learn to improve yourself

Pursue her. Be more touching. Be more emotional. You built her trust up you can do this. Now stop being a faggot

Im seroius,it's hard to me to talk with poeple.Im student.Im 21 now I don;t take part in partys,don;t go to clubs,or some kind od that cuz i feel vey bad. I screwed up and don;t know when im gonna get next chance How old i will be ? 25,26 ? Im still virgin,still beta i got the chance and i fucked it so hard.

Then you need to realize that you got bigger problems than a girl user. Put YOURSELF FIRST, thus working on your social anxiety (seek therapy? try to make a male friend? get your parents to help you get used to being outside more?).

Once you got that covered you can crawl back behind here to bitch about a girl like the rest of us fags.

Well this has got to be the first time I've found a relatable post on Sup Forums

Same shit is happening with me aswell OP keep at it!

OP, OP, OP

You have this all wrong

what you do is:
>give up
>accept that you will be alone forever
>cut off contact

it's the easiest way to avoid fucking up continuously for months before she finally stops talking to you.

I've been through this a half-dozen times and i've learned my lesson. As long as you think she can fix you, she can't. And she will hate herself because you want her to, and she will slowly come to hate you because you are being manipulative without knowing it and putting the pressure all on her.

Give up now.

Honestly only fags care if they are beta or alpha. when you grow up you'll realize those don't fucking matter. Stop worrying about being a virgin and start to improve yourself. Are you fat? Go fucking work out and shape your body. is it hard to conversate with people? put yourself out there and learn about people. make friends. learn how to connect. ultimately if you want to find a girl, you have to work on yourself - you have to constantly better yourself as a person. be a part of a community. start something like a hobby. do anything really. when you grow older and older you'll become emptier and emptier and you'll only have regrets in your life.

You're a virgin, you don't go out at all, you can't even TALK to a woman, you have no confidence, you're negative as hell, and you think THIS is your biggest problem right now?

OP you really need to work on yourself. Forget about this girl and start fixing all those things I mentioned and MAYBE, you have a chance to turn your shit life around

i fully agree with this. it really comes down to this. OP, are you going to cry about it and do nothing or are you going to do something about it? it's your choice. we can't live your life.

Im not fat.My weight is 52kg (really dunno what units you use).Tried to eat more but i can't.

How did you even got a gf in the first place?

that's not my point OP

Where does it say she was his girlfriend? It sounds more like he was a beta orbiter

Where are you from op?

Yeah, my bad. It sounded like she was his gf. I was finding it odd that he still was a virgin after all.

No you fuck man up and get over it. If you really care about her then you'll leave her alone. If she was interested in you she would have let you know but she got with this other guy. Go pursue someone else. If you try to make a move while she's with someone else you disrespect her, her new man, and yourself. If she's ever HAPPENS to be free and you're free make it clear that you're interested in her but don't wait for her. Seriously

in college.She wasn;t my gf but i know i got her trust.She told me everyting about herself.She trusts me i really know it

Im from poland

Goddamn OP, 52kg? Go eat a cheeseburger you skinny motherfucker

just because she told you everything doesn't mean you can date her op. she sees you as a friend. probably nothign else. that's the fucking truth and it sucks. only thing we can conclude is to fucking move on.

depends on his height

I had a feeling you were Russian

Look, you're a 21 year old white male. You could be swimming in pussy TODAY if you start acting like a man. Most guys that get laid, that's exactly what they're doing. They are acting, and that's literally all it takes. Without even knowing the details, I can guarantee the other guy made more moves and progressed things much faster in two weeks than you have in two years. Maybe she did like you at first, but then realized you're a child who can't even make a real move. But she liked your attention so she kept you around. Bet any amount of money that's what happened.

You really need to stop giving into your emotions of weakness, be more aggressive with your pursue of women, and lose your virginity. That should be your priority right now not finding your goddamn soulmate.

yeap shes smaller than me,and her weigh is lower but it doesnt mean i shoudnl't do someting with myself

Look at his grammar, man. This guy needs HELP.

>Mfw I've literally been in a relationship with a girl I met about a month ago.
>Mfw he's known her for two years.

OP what's her name???