What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?

I'm curious, I imagine most of Sup Forums to be busriders, prove me wrong

Honda cbr 1000rr 2015 Model

I drive my dick into you're mom's asshole

fuck, how fast have you gone with it?

Honda VTX1800C. Top speed 165mph. That's all I need.

2015 Maserati Quattroporte

my daily is a 09 SI
my summer/project is a 04 S2K

2003 4 cylinder Pontiac Grand Am.

cmon fam

This

What? Don't believe me?

Nice, how is it off road?
my CX-3 2.0L AWD

AWD hatch is pretty good in Canada tbh, especially on the multiple goddamn hills here, not having FWD is a blessing

I wish the TRD bit didn't force you into having the bigger cab. When I actually have money I want to wreck the desert in the smallest pickup I can get my hands on.

at least it doesnt force quad cab.

>Ontario

fucking pleb

iktf sadly, I wanna get out of here before the auto industry takes a massive shit

1997 Ford F-350 7.3 PowerStroke. Also know as the riced out farm truck

Well the from the '16 on they don't have a single cab at all anymore. That's the direction the market's going unfortunately for some. So you can only get a new Tacoma with the extended or double cab.

I haven't done much except for some fairly easy crawling around. It's the first new vehicle I've ever owned (last was an '04 4runner) so I'm kind of babying it for a while

That is true. Really nice truck though. I'd piss my pants if Toyota started offering a diesel 4x4 Hilux (Tacoma now is the international Tundra) with a single cab in the USA.

1995 cadillac sts

Wait they killed single cab? FUCK don't force me to buy a goddamned Colorado. I don't get he pickup truck market at all. The new ones also have the truck bed like 4ft in the goddamned air for no reason.

Right? Mid size trucks are so damn heavy now that they need a V-8 or a diesel which I'd kill for (along with a lot of Tacoma owners). The problem is our emissions regulations.

I'm actually already debating trading in for Tundra little bit down the road...I just really want a V8

here's an old pic of 2 of my shitboxes
240sx has a Type-X kit & is getting painted in a month
Camaro has a 6.0 LSx being built for boost at my buddies garage, but still looking for a T56 for it

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but the colorado doesn't have a single cab either

FUCKING FAT FARMERS THAT CAN'T FIT IN A TRUCK RUINING EVERYTHING GAH!

Maybe I could get like a Suzuki Samurai to satisfy my goofy little truck needs

I WANT IT

Nice. Cool pic, user

'04 F-150 FX4

>TFW some cunt hit-and-ran into it the other week.
>Jokes on them because there were plenty of witnesses.

also I have to say every new Mazda I see is pretty good looking, they've really revamped the brand. Even the new Miata looks fucking sick and If I had a lot of disposable income I'd have one for fun

2008 Kia sportage... Nothing outstanding but it gets the job done

Were they doing this?

>i will never drive anything but a toyota
Best 4x4 i've ever had. Pictured is one of my two .. bought it stock, slowly changing it over to a better equipped offroad vehicle. Suspension lift is next.

I'm not necessarily a huge brand loyalist, if I was going for a full size truck it'd be hard to pick between the new Silverados/Sierras and the Tundra, but my first car I bought was a Camry. Traded that for a 4runner, then finally the Tacoma. I've never had a single issue with any of them other than the normal wear parts

Doesn't matter what yota you have, those bitches save a fucking lot of fuel no matter the size of the engine. (Proud Fortuner owner here)

I don't know... although it was on a Saturday night on the road with all the clubs on.

All I know is, they're an arsehole

I dont even have a driving license
inb4 underage b&, lol i'm 24

audi 90 b3

Tesla P90DL

Mk 7 be golf 1.6 tdi se

Strange thing.

DUI

Forgot image

damn, what state you in?? you should come over and check what im workn on

naw
never had a license

'11 charger. blacked out grille, wheels, tail light. Bought the film tail light tint so it looks professional. In my opinion it makes the chargers tail lights look like a more exotic car.

i drive around in my mustang v6, blowing phat vape clouds out the window while listening to kpop full volume.

YOUR MOM!

Is this a Ford motherfucking Lobo?

Incase you were calling me out

i drive a 2011 volvo xc70

Shit nigger

>paying full price for a half a car.

have fun paying off that lease corn boy.

2015 f150 platinum fx4 and 2015 gsxr 600

I recently bought this

2015 mazda 6 manual
>commuterfag

idk what that means, but it's the new super duty

Oh yeah? i drive a shitbox from 1998 but i have fun in that shit box though and that is what matters m8

I drink too much so I don't have a car by design. Sorry to my friends and you're welcome, everyone else.

How many busch light cans you got Rolling around back there?

jesus that's one ugly bucket of a car.

lobo is just what f150's are called in mexico. dudes retarded if he thinks its special.

Bullshit. Chevy's done a lot to improve the design and performance of their trucks.

I fucking hate silver, but honestly the new GM trucks look fucking good IMO. I'm not

improved design yes. 5.3 is the biggest turd of a v8 ever.

I've heard that it needs some tuning and active fuel management disabling (on the more modern ones) to help the performance, but the 5.3 has been around for a while and it's fucking rock solid reliable.

my 08 5.3 was 4 speed with 373 gears and was decent, bought my wife a 2011 (in 2011) and it was slow as fucking shit. hemi, 5.0 and ecoboost shit all over chevy motors now.

What are you implying me to think it's special? The name? The model? It is or it isn't a fucking "F150", "Lobo" or "whatever the fuck you want to call it if you are understanding what I said and prefer to be a piece of shit instead of answering my fucking question"?

09 mitsubishi lancer 5 speed

Nice, dude. What do you do for a living?

2011 Lexus is250 black. a bitch to clean.

I've gotten 25mpg with this truck and I've also pulled trailer loads of shit with it. It's efficient when I'm cruising and powerful enough to haul shit when I need it to. I think 5.3l is pretty solid.

forester xs

One of these.

2007 Hyundai accent hatchback stick shift with roll up windows baby

kys

wall just got 10 feet higher

You mad, fagtard?

A 98 civic. Unmolested.

>Implying no estoy ya dentro, come huevos.

>implying I am no longer inside, eating eggs

2000 Ford Mustang Roush Edition

2012 ram 2500 crew cab with the 6.7 cummins. It does what I ask of it and more

How insecure does one have to be to run out and take this picture "in case" they were getting called out.
We now understand why you have that car. Money doesn't change whether one is an alpha or a beta.............

how much mileage and how much did you bought it for? asking for a friend

Got this Tuesday.

My only transportation

Had a 2006 Forester never liked the car
It also lasted me a year

pic is my new car 2016 honda civic

Kek. Nice translation. I bet you can understand what he means.

>kys

hit any crowds lately? not a cop.

Forgot the damn photo

Honda make cuck-ups?

Dodge Dakota 06, v8 engine, and lifted in the front.

>Fixie
>Ruined/10
>Hipster

Spotted the jealous poorfag