I'm an actual man in my 30s

I'm an actual man in my 30s.
Had a dad growing up.
I like manly shit like fixing cars, building things, doing sports.
I've worked construction for 15 years.

I feel bad for pussy millennials with no dads.

So, here I am. Ask me shit about man stuff if you want.

PS: I've been using the internet since I was 12. I can out troll and out shit talk anyone.
Trust

>I'm an actual tool in my 30s
Ftfy

I guess my only question considering my masculinity is much more intact is, why are you such a faggot, OP?
I'm 23, not sure I'm considered a millennial or not, but I have been raised by both my parents who are to this day still happily married. Funny story I heard was that they were planning their wedding when they found out about me. My grandmother on my mom's side tried telling my mom she should just go through with the wedding while pregnant and she's like "Hell no, fuck that!" My dad's family however was a mixed bag. My uncle thought my mom was alright, but his sisters complete were cunts about her. They even tried to tell my dad that I should be aborted even though my parents were grown adults and ENGAGED. My dad told them both to fuck off

>continued
Funny this is, I have a gf who's 28 and her parents have been divorced ever since she was 4 years old. She's had the full on broken home fucked up experience. Funnier still is that I think I'm the only one in my generation that has married parents. Most of my friends have divorced parents. I only have lie 2 friends who have parents that are still married.

>only one in my generation
LOCALLY that is

Great story son, what was the point of it?
About me being a "faggot", I'm not.
Would you like to wrassle your old man and find out who is tougher?

Speak English boy. What does "ftfy" mean?
Too lazy to write it out?
Man up

Christ, if I'm still on/b/ in my thirties, I'll shoot myself in the fucking brain

>claim to be oldfag, doesnt go by the rules of the internet

its really easy to fool ppl when you foolyourself first, timestamp and prove what you claim you are.

if you are old enought to remember things used to be diferent here, so why the fuck are you acting like a newfag?

>inb4 OP wont answear becuase he is a fucking manlet

You do realize, older women date younger men, cause they like the control they have.
I know you like to brag to your 23 y.o buddies about that lynx aged poon, but she's playing you champ.
She's taken a lot of pecker and wants to settle down now.
Younger guys are just happy to even have a GF and get some, so they don't care.
I'm sure you do mostly what she likes and lose most arguments.
I'm just going off my own personal experience here.
Just be careful with those older women lad.

what's wrong op? why are you on Sup Forums fishing for attention? are you lonely? did your wife leave you? do you have such a shitty personality that your "friends" don't hang out with you? tell us.

Make a life plan to avoid that then!
Study hard, stop touching your pecker so much, go to the gym

I've been shitting on fatherless millenial pussy boys for too much lately.
It's not really their fault. Thought I'd try doing something nice.
I can talk shit too though. Whatever.

>Claims to be an oldfag
>doesn't into language properly
Come on son.
You basicaly just fucked yourself already at this point.

>older women date younger men

you need to go out of your basement more and see reality as it is not as your faggot brain see it.

you claim to fuck older women and yet know shit about them. Nice work faggot.

your opinion is disgusting

Sorry boy, I'm from the time of the internet when we didn't do that type of shit.
Won't do it now either.
Haven't been coming here long either. 3 weeks maybe
I spent my youth on the internet in teen chat rooms. Hot damn those where wild back in the day

I got nothing to prove to a bunch of faceless faggots online.
Take this offer or be a douche. Whatever.

redpill for you faggot.

only nerds, and dorks and loser care about grammar, thats the only thing you have to say thats why you dont give a proper opinion and you always hide it correcting others, becuase thats the only thing a little shit can do, try to control others and correct them.

Good luck in life loser.

so you're worried people on here have actually taken what you've said in the past to heart? i don't think that's something you should worry about

Now now, I know it's hard to swallow, you can get mad at your old man if you want.
I got big shoulders boy, I can handle it.
One day, you'll remember that talk and say "gee whiz, he was right"

youre 12

Well, a man has compassion for the weaker beings.
Thought I'd extend some kindness. Doesn't bother me boy.

>be me, 18 year old raises by mom and a step dad I never talked too
>Join military, get to first real base
>A 30 something old guy joined the same time as me and we get there together
>I'm awkward and quiet but he takes me under his wing and we start hanging out
>Vidya Games, he helps me get a new car, I learn how to act at reasurants/bars, get good at pool, and I go to my first titty bar with him, ect.
>No Homo

He is like the dad/older brother/cool uncle I never had.

Bless you user, find someone to mentor IRL too, makes a difference for me

20 years ago, yes.

Something the matter boy? You can tell me.

so you claim to be old and dont know about the internet rules? lmao

i didnt ask if you had internet before, i asked about the internet rules

what is themost important rule of the intenet? there is just 1 answear and if you are an oldfag you will know it.

Hey, you were the faggot making the thread.
Now live with your decision cuckboy.

>redpill
>most sheeple comment I've ever read
Nice quote you've got there. You must be a chan veteran.

Here's a genuine lad who knows the influence of a real man.
Bless that man and yourself.

So youre basicaly working for someone and doing shit job and getting shit pay and posting on an anime image board when you are 30 years old.

You are a loser , fuck off.

Sorry son, I don't know the rules of the internet.
Never was told them
Like I said, the internet was the "wild west" when i was kid. Literally no rules.

If that makes you feel better about yourself, you should look at your life and figure out why you're so angry at someone trying to be nice.

I'm the man, you're the bitter pleb.

roast me op

i'll roast you first

>claim to be oldfag
>not knowing what ftfy means

kek

You need psychiatrist son.
Someone "paying me to do this"?
WHO might that be??

Why so paranoid? Maybe you should step away from the internet for a while son

yeah i am one of those millenial's who grew up without a father but i bet you i'm still smarter than you in most ways

You still didnt have to post your underage dick back in the 90s, so why did you do it?

Male in his 30s here. Was devorced with two kids married a woman with two kids. Had two more kids. Love all sux of my kids, even though my step kids act like faggots like always. Wasnt using the internet at 12 because my family didnt get unternet till i was seventeen. And even then there wasnt shit there, in that case not much has changed. If OP wants to learn man stuff reply to this post

Who gives a fuck kid
Your folks fucked up

I feel bad for losers like you, trying to proveyourself to 16 years old online..

That's hardly a "roast" boy.
if that's the best you got, you're beta as fuck. Even on the internet.

We typed out our words. You lazy punks are raised on txt speak.
Sad really.

if OP isn't near his 40s he's a millennial himself

>confirmed for stupidfag

Did you learn that "kill yourself" from your mother son??
That's what upset women say.
Men use their brains and logic. Not emotions.
Being raised by a dumb woman, i highly doubt that.

What ever faggot. You dont know shit. Do us a favor and off yourself

damn

you out roasted me

good game no hate appreciate

Hows it feel to know that being in your 30s makes you a millennial? Your just at fault as every other faggot on this board.

If saying that makes you feel better, you need to do some self-examination.

Sure I'm angry.
Nice cold reading faggot. I'm actually having a good time here.

You're on Sup Forums. I shouldn't have to remind your candy ass but lookey here. Maybe it's alzheimers.
You're in your 30s afterall. Maybe it's time to get a lil worried son.

Why so upset Jimmy?
Miss your dad??
Too bad champ. Blame your dumb mother for ruining your life.

You even trying, m8?

Well there son, a "millennium" is 1000 years.
The year 2001 was the start of a new millennium.
Anyone born in 2001 is actually a "millennial".

People are using the term wrong. i have nothing to do with the year 2001

I feel sorry for you kid. i really do
Whatever floats your bud boat.

>the autist thinks he has gotten in to annons head but the stupid shit hasnt notice he is just reflecting so hard

so how about daddy annon? how is daddy? were is he now? what did daddy do? please show me in this doll were he touched you

Are you Nick Offerman?

If not, kindly fuck off

you dumb shit it has nothing to do with being born in 2001. of the many different ranges established for millennial, that is not one of them.

TLDR kys

I see compassion is something you find offensive.
Trait of a bitter single woman.
Your mother is doing you no favors kid.

Well, it's not my fault most of the world is stupid and using the word wrong.
Anyone born in 2001 and on is actually by definition "a millennial"
Now if that upsets you, you should take that up with the person who taught you wrong, not me.

actually millenials are born betwen the 80-2000, you have generation x, y and z. with Z being the most young,

but stupid and ignorant ppl like you dont even bother to google it up.

this post is fucking autistic, OP claiming to be oldfag and he is a bitch ass kid trying to troll their masters lmao

and thats how the millenial brain work, delirium trememns with other mental illness.

using " son" or "kid" only make you look like a cringy adult who think ppl 5 years less than him are kids, your autist mind wont stop surprising me.

if you really want to be better, leave this place is not for you, you cant even take 1 critic comment and you want to learn stuff from here?

fucking killyourself basement dwellers

this new generations will turn the world in to shit

I lost my dad two years ago.
I'm only 23. Is it scary out there in the real world? I am about to finish college.
Any general advice for facing the world?
inb4, one day at a time

You're the one who's making up definitions

"Millennials, whom we define as those ages 18-34 in 2015, now number 75.4 million, surpassing the 74.9 million Baby Boomers (ages 51-69). And Generation X (ages 35-50 in 2015) is projected to pass the Boomers in population by 2028."

seriously, you're idiocy is incredible

early 20s here i relate to that all but i dont feel like i could be doing that in 10 years
i didnt graduate hs and didnt go to college neither did my dad and he didnt care but he loved me yknow cause my mom left me when i was young so he sheltered me but i learned some useful things he never fed my desire to get my license even tho he is into cars as am i because of him im good with my hands blue collar atm its what i like i really want to get into construction of some kind but i live in a dinky town
just me, no license, ged, but i have a 8.00/hr job trying to find something better but there's nothing appealing in my town that barely scrapes 10/hr anyway
been thinking of just trying to save enough to move to a city with more opportunities
idk my dad kind of sucked but i dont blame him we love each other

not op but I lost my dad when I was 17, let it harden you the fuck up. Theirs not to much worse that's going to happen to you in life, than losing a parent. so fuel the fire bro, chase the dream and take what you want.

Sorry son, I'm a man and use logic.
Regardless of what of stupid people say, being born in 1980 has nothing to do with the year 2000.
Same with being born in 90s.

It's being used wrong.

Saying "kill yourself" is what women say. Man up bitch.

>generic response for the sake of giving a response
>I'm a manly man in my 30s
>I will troll and shit talk to everyone

Yep. You're a tool, just like I've said.
Case closed, thread saged, clover deleted.

kys as it only gets worse.

Don't trust anyone until they've proven themselves worth trusting.
Help someone who shows they want to help themselves.
Emotions are for women. Logic is for men.

Someone born in the new millennium would be very definition be a millennial.
How it encompasses people from 18-34 is beyond me.

Thanks /bro

>I'm from the time of the internet where we didn't do that type of shit
Then adapt, faggot. You aren't impressing anyone with that hipster shit.

Go cry into your diaper.
There's plenty of other threads out there boy, whatever your problem is, it's yours. Not mine. Deal with it like a man.

Not trying to impress anyone.
Offering genuine advice the best I can, to people who want it.
If that upsets you, that's your issue. Take it up with your mother kid. Not me.