Can someone explain this make america great AGAIN thing? Because between all the genocide...

Can someone explain this make america great AGAIN thing? Because between all the genocide, slavery and sexism it seems like America was NEVER great.

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2015/11/bogus-meme-targets-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slavery, genocide and sexism IS what made America great you cunt.

>typical trump supporter.

Here you autist I will break this shit down for ya. This is what this upcoming election is.

/thread

I think we know which side of The Wallâ„¢ you will be on.

I liked slavery, and I'm a traditional Democrat. Cotton production was really good.

Yaaawwwnn We're not voting for hillary..take it elsewhere.

Here is a mean thing Trump said about you retard.

typical narrow minded liberal

Jane you ignorant misguided slut.

Mother should I build the wall?
Mother should I run for president?
Mother should I trust the government?
Mother will they put me in the firing line?
Mother am I really dying?

Hush now baby, baby, dont you cry.
Mother's gonna make all your nightmares come true.
Mother's gonna put all her fears into you.
Mother's gonna keep you right here under her wing.
She wont let you fly, but she might let you sing.
Mama will keep baby cozy and warm.
Ooooh baby ooooh baby oooooh baby,
Of course mama'll help to build the wall.

Slavery was the best thing that could have happened. Look how powerful we are now.. we need to bring it back to strengthen our nation

Implying Republicans are Trump supporters. Republicans all voted for Cruz and Jeb you faggot. AMERICANS are voting for Trump. Republicans and Democrats are shitting the bed and Trump will save us. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>throughout the entirety of human history slavery is simply a fact of life
>british empire starts to have second thoughts about slavery
>western powers stop taking indentured servants
>everybody gets really pissed that they USED to have slaves instead of being fucking grateful that white culture is the culture that abolished slavery

Give an inch, they take a mile.

So you admit the only reason to support trump is if you are a fucking racist? Gotcha.

Neat. Except here it says your a fucking idiot you fucking shill.
factcheck.org/2015/11/bogus-meme-targets-trump/

Hillary took 20k from the KKK for her campaign, has been seen meeting and even praising several KKK leaders, has said numerous recorded racial slurs and takes money from countries that stone women to death, promote rape and slavery, kill gays etc.. I could go on forever.

So if my choices are Trump who triggered a few people with mean comments, or Hillary who literally has caused genocides and help fund terrorism globally then yes, I'm more than proud of my choice to support Trump.

>factcheck.org/2015/11/bogus-meme-targets-trump/
Thanks for bringing some evidence to the table. I appreciate that you thought and researched before jumping on a bandwagon.
Unlike Shillary supporters who grab the nearest meme about conspiracy theories and put trumps face on it.

0/10

You're shit at trolling faggot.

Source pls

I think the leader of KKK Is endorsing trump but you're right about hillary taking the money. Anyways that guy from KKK isnt even racist against anyone he is just PRO WHITE. He sees how whites especially white males are being targeted and systematically stripped of their rights.

Expect that to get much worse if Hillary wins

PC culture will become a three headed monster