Is this malia smoking pot? Discuss

Is this malia smoking pot? Discuss

people will pretend to be outraged because shes an easy target.

In 6 months she'll just be a regular nigger slut instead of a presidential nigger slut.

Of course she is. They're letting her take a year off before Harvard because she couldn't get into Harvard this year, but early admission for next year is something they grant VIPs.

They're letting her party because they know the mainstream media won't get involved.

Like anyone gives a fuck. It's just pot

I actually think she's rebelling against her mother, not her father. He probably encourages her to live without apologies, where Michelle is going to be focused on achievement

Yeah, but it's something you and I would get arrested for in 48 or so states.

who would give one fuck about this daughter of a low life?

pot will kill you

What are you trying to say here?
You jealous that the prez's daughter doesn't get in trouble for this yet a regular citizen will?

not if you eat it during a full moon

she lost her virginity at lollapalooza also

OP here, I can see her having her own reality show in a few years.

proof?

Wikileaks?

it's clearly a cigarette
you can see the filter, also the way she is holding it. I don't think she would be holding a joint like that if she has lots of friends who smoke pot she pretty much knows how to smoke a joint

Looks more like a blunt or a blower than a cigarette.

>You jealous that the prez's daughter doesn't get in trouble for this yet a regular citizen will?

Judging by your tone and choice of wording, you sound like the same type of person who would say that the Negro incarceration rate due to petty drug crimes is a travesty.

>the way she is holding it. I don't think she would be holding a joint like that if she has lots of friends who smoke pot she pretty much knows how to smoke a joint

underage detected

War on drugs, keks.

no one cares

Biden?

Biden has no time for virtual interactions. He's off actually screwing the kinds of underage girls posted in the "petite" threads.

you can easily see the filter on the cigarette.

Bill?

it's her finger you see, and people hold their joints and smoke them like she does too, are you retarded?

not the person you're replying to, but it's not her finger. It's the filter on the cigarette.

No, its the reflection of the ladies glasses behind her. What she is actually doing is rubbing the last taste of dick off her lips.

stop being racist, her father is president of the executive branch that enforces all US laws, if she smoked pot she would in prison like the rest of america.

She'd get bailed in 0.2 seconds or they would just say she's in when she really isn't