youtube.com/watch?v=LEcbjEaKDTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Overall probably Witcher 3

SAME HERE, OR HALO 1 OR 3

OR BLOODBORNE

Skate 3 bitches

Easily 200+ hours

Rome Total War 2

damn i wish i had a pc that can play that shit, all i have is this shitty little laptop

damn, you stole mine

original RTW is far superior in terms of battle mechanics

but medieval 2 overall

Is total war Rome 2 good? I love total war series but I know that Rome 2 was buggy as fuck with some really bad game play decisions along with bad AI. Have these issues been fixed?

Best game ever, period

Just got that on ps2 for a bargain. Haven't played it yet though

Xenoblade Chronicles X

How come? Not saying it's a shit decision but why is it your favourite?

you are missing alot, by far the best mgs game out there

medieval 2 and RTW run on the same engine and have virtually identical battle mechanics

Also the best game ever

Portal 2

I assume you'll hate me for that?

i really enjoy the decisions you can make, i beat the game with good and bad karma, i just love the environent i cant really tell why i can play it for a long time and never be bored

Yeah I will do when I get a new controller, last one is too busted to play on

Um, no. You clearly didn't play Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii. Infinitely better.

are you playing it on ps2 or got the hd collection?

What did you think of its sequel?

->i've been wanting fonv for awhile now but just can't seem to get my hands on it.

Ps2 but I'm playing it on an original PS3, so the graphics are slightly upscaled

Steam?

Really?

check'd

Meh its ok

Yeah what's wrong?

quick time events the game

need half life 3

its more about the story than the gameplay.

Just wandered if it's bait, I like the game myself but thought you might have played batter

Mah nigga

yeah, but i have the disk too. i switched to linux and it was in my steam library from the disk install on windows but it was linux compatible, was awesome.

ive been playing a base defense mod for the original half life but no one else plays it

nice dubs

i like gameplay over story

to each their own then.

the only reason i still play trearch COD games

Nah I'm fucking with you, I think it's decent but the best telltale game is WD season 2

I nearly fucking cried at the end. this game is awesome

wo trips!

I was referring to the program on which you download video games...

I much preferred season 1. I find clem character too maleable depending on what the story needs on each bit. It's weird

I only play this game with the Clash of kings mod

Hands down. Still play it weekly if not daily.

I can understand your point but i think they wanted the game to be whatever the player wanted

Cried at the bit where she has a flashback and talks to Lee for a bit

Hahahha wtf why?

no better rugby game since

Yea but telltale games always seem that way but the choices you make never have much impact. It feels like they do, but they don't really.

Clem's character changed too much from the first one imo and it never seemed consistent

Anyway, tales from the borderlands is better

Well, I love rugby and it's still the best rugby game to date. I don't want to upgrade from PS2 either, PS2 has the best games.
My shit's fire.

OR BEYOND TWO SOULS OR HEAVY RAIN

There wont be until EA does one again but chances are with modern gaming they will over complicate it. They should just take Rugby 08 and tweak it.

>Beyond two souls
The entirety of your opinion has now been discarded

even your quicktime events dont matter in beyond two souls

YOU PROBABLY ONLY LIKE GAMES WITH LOTS OF GUNS AND VILOENCE FAGGOT ITS CALLED OBJECTIVITY

Heavy rain is decent, some funny awkward moments but good story. If you think two souls is good just watch this guys series:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9JxTlKm2KU

youtube.com/watch?v=LEcbjEaKDTI

Cave Story. Probably.

ITS NOT ABOUT THAY, ITS GOT GREAT CHRACTERS AND STORY THE GAMEPLAY ASPECT I LIKE ANYWAY

DOENT MAKE JT A BAD GAME FAGGOT

posting the superior fallout experience

woah you're so funny

Nice

OP here, I'll put my hands up and say that it probably is but the game is far too old for me and i know that sounds retarded but i simply cant get into it

>USING THAT IN THE WRONG CONTEXT

KYS YOU EDGY TEENAGER

Postal 2

Shit

I think New Vegas is the best Fallout game. It has so many unique and interesting characters and quests, and a lot of genuinely funny moments.

Treyarch zombies is pretty fun, love the storyline and the easter eggs and shit

STOP USING MEMES TO DEFEND YOUR PATHETIC ASS

how so? just wanna know

MGS5 here. Love the whole franchise but this and Snake Eater cone in for a tie. Probably because it tells the story of the legacy of the name "Big Boss" and it's significance.

I sold my soul to Todd Howard for special beta pool privileges so I'm already shackled to Fallout. Any of the series they're all good even the ones Bethesda didn't make.

Right now I've put a lot of play time into Planet Side 2.

This so much. Postal 2 is great.

Isn't it made by the original fallout creators? Ive easily put 600 hours into that game in total and i still havent completed it. Wanna improve my pc so i can play it on max settings

nice bait

>Borderlands 2
>Portal 2
>Undertale
>Bastion
>Overwatch
>Path of Exile
>Skyrim
>Bioshock 1

These have all made me happy.

Still love it today