What condom brand does Sup Forums use?

What condom brand does Sup Forums use?
>inb4 youre all virgins

No condoms, no STDs, one kid (was planned)

>world champion of unprotected sex

I've only used condoms a few times when wife's birth control gets messed up. I haven't found any I like. I usually pick something that says like "ULTRA THIN"

considered vasectomy

Condoms suck. Used them 2-3 times in my life. No kids. No STD's.

underage
superior alpha male (extra points for dubs)
confused trap
confused ambush
another confused trap

Trojan Climax Control
Cause two pump chump
But go for hours with these
Gf loves it

Foreskin

>confused ambush
did you just called me a trap faggot? kys nigger. You asked what brand I use and I made more effort than any one else in this thread and you care to insult me?

So using a properly structured sentence while starting a general thread is a hint of being underage?
Please explain

Faggots can't get pregnant, faggot.

Trojan magnums. Durex are shit, they always break.

Yah.... Not into the whole condom thing. I always pull out and don't fuck trash sluts that fuck niggers you stupid faggot

>b
>condoms
>nice baloons

I was using trojan extra thin, but I switched to Crown, and I don't think I'm switching back

Magnum

Durex. Normal ones. Ultra Thin is BS, normal are the only ones you wanna use.

I hate wearing them but my gf wont take bieth control because it makes you fat, i get soft just thinking about putting one on and i have to get the job does fast before my dick just says fuck that shit and goes home

Never had an issue fucking my ex bareback or fucking my current gf in the ass i just dont feel shit with one on

Durex or whatever is cheapest

The one and only one good thing about being married -- she got tubes tied after kid, 15 years of bareback fucking and jizzing in her. The rest of it is a bunch of noise and bullshit. Overall not worth it.