Is Max Landis our boy?

Is Max Landis our boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Id4KCUv9AzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he didn't look and sound like a fag there would be less hate but he looks and sounds really faggy

Yes, he is our boy.

No, Max, you're not

No.

He seems like the sort of dickhead that would have posted here at some stage, and I can't respect anyone who is aware of, let alone visited or participated in Sup Forums.

Putting aside how annoying he is, he got where he is now due to nepotism. Which you know, what ever its fine he kinda admits it. What I hate is that he is a shit writer and literally deflects all criticism saying none of the writing is 100% and has no control over directing or editing and that some how means none of the writing can be blamed on the writer.
youtube.com/watch?v=Id4KCUv9AzY

meanwhile the dragon ball evolution writer

>I went into the project chasing after a big payday, not as a fan of the franchise but as a businessman taking on an assignment. I have learned that when you go into a creative endeavor without passion you come out with sub-optimal results, and sometimes flat out garbage. So I’m not blaming anyone for Dragonball but myself. As a fanboy of other series, I know what it’s like to have something you love and anticipate be so disappointing.

Based max

Max Landis fucks boys if that's what you mean.

Max "a little off the top" Landis
Max "how do I" Landis

is he autistic

Sup Forums loves max because reddit hates him
he's redpilled

why

Max where did you get that amazing hair CUT?

Hollywood is literally thousands of Max Landis types running around behind the scenes. Accept this and you will understand why 90% of movies are crap.

For god's sake he ego tripped all the way to minnesota just to defend his throw away action flick from the likes of jo schmo RLM.

THATS HOLLYWOOD: SMOKE, MIRRORS, FLUFF, AND BILLIONS OF MARKETING DOLLARS.

Max "Man of the people on the Internet, elitist piece of crap in reality" Landis? Oh yeah, great guy

he considers himself an SJW and thinks anyone who doesn't is a bad person. he's bluepilled as fuck

How do we save max bros?

It's plainly visible his nauseatingly colorful character is just covering an abundance of neuroses and social insecurities which makes him user sanctioned in my mind

if he wouldn't backpaddle like a faggot everytime he says something maybe

>wow they cast a white guy for a spanish guy in Assasins Creed, this is whitewashing
>internet mob: HURRRR spaniards are white
>yeah hehe... i guess you are right

You just don't sell at his level by nepotism. In terms of the cheques he's cashed, he's in a very small screenwriters club. I'm sure being in a Hollywood family gave him a lot of resources and opened a lot of doors, but doing what he does now at the scale he does it is not a place someone can reach without independent professional merit.

Yes you are, Max.

But some Spaniards are white, though.

He'd be such a cute little twink if only he weren't seven feet tall

As someone who post on Sup Forums I concur