What kind of spider is this? I'm from Canada

What kind of spider is this? I'm from Canada.

That's a female orbweaver. Super common, not dangerous at all.

How big is it

orbweaver. leave alone, they fucking massacre flying nasties.

Touch it.

About the size of 2 thumbs.

A big one. Spider in pooper

Shiieeet OP you dead

this man, when that egg sac opens up you're gonna have thousands of those little fucks runnin around

I named it Holy Fuck Of Elmwood.

it's a crab OP

So it is pregnant? Looks like it's gonna burst so I didn't bother touching it.

Now this is a spider twas the size and of my damn hand

Hell fuck no

What the hell. Holy tits.

Lol daddy long legs remind me of a bunch of heads with stick legs.

Fucking straya

Jesus fucking christ mother of god. I know these daddy's longes are not dangerous at all (they actually aren't even spiders) but this is fucking gross

No. Just no. You got to kill it. I can't sleep knowing that Fucker is running around waiting to crawl down my throat and deposit it's eggs while I'm sleeping.

Kill it. Post results.

Was under house. Looked online think it's a dark fishing spider. Whole time was down there thinking. Ya bastard u better not move an inch or I'm coming up thru the floor

You know those caterpillars the fuzzy black ones that are everywhere during the start of summer? I was climbing a tree as a kid and the branch I put my hand on was fuzzy and squishy. I stood up higher and looked and it was a huge orgy of caterpillars.

LOL

Afghanistan has things called Camel spiders that are the size of a fucking dinner plate.

I seen a video. Apparently people make them fight. On that Japanese bug fighting show.

That's a computer virus

I found a tiny one in my laundry in New Mexico.

I need a tiny shotgun.

One of my teachers in high school ended up doing some peace corps shit in the Middle East when he was just out of high school, and one ended up in his tent when he was traveling someplace. Apparently, it took an entire magazine from a 9mm to kill the thing.

actually that photo was hoaxed

It's more dangerous than the black widow or Australia's Sydney Funnel Web spider. Kill it with fire!!!!

That is a Male Zimbabwean Nigger-hunter. Super common, not dangerous to humans.

Bad angle but looks like a banded garden spider. They are orb weavers so they can make enormous webs which can get annoying as fuck if the make em on your porch or over your door.

It's right over my back door lol

It's said that their fangs possess the strength of three Lynching parties

Have fun running into that web every morning when it rebuilds it. If you can get it to relocate I'd do it though because those things absolutely holocaust flying insects.

I am fucking disgusted