Shit-tier games?

shit-tier games?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59149/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fite me IRL faggot

I bet you're a bethshit loving Fallout 4 fan who looks like pic related

What a butthurt faggot. New Vegas was shit, you're just too retarded to realize.

If you're retarded maybe.

This tbh

Ding dong you are wrong

The world is objectively the most boring Fallout map.

Skyrim

Lol sure I am. You just can't handle being wrong.

Fucking spot on

Soo... Bethesda games thread. whatever

fuck you I like it

You can't like it according to these retards.

samefeg kleleleleee

Yeah you probably should.

ITT: Retards

What a piece of shit.

Why would I defend a shit game?

In that there's no random encounters and not very many things to shoot? Sure, agreed. It could have rewarded exploration a little more. The top-tier writing and branching quests more than made up for it though.

Honestly I can see how someone who prefers the Bethesda formula of a huge open world to aimlessly wander in and stumble across things might dislike New Vegas, but it's objectively a pretty good RPG with a ton of depth. It's only real downside is it looks like absolute shit, especially for something released in 2011, but that can be mostly fixed with mods (see pic related).

Is this bait?

What do you like about it? Whats the point even having a dialogue wheel if anything you say has no effect on the outcome save for a key points in the story.

how the hell is skyrim shit? what fucking games do you play?

Not the dude you asked, but the story in Fallout games all suck anyways. Bethesda is just embracing that.

So you can role play as a Meanie Bombini

>le retro music
>head gibbing
>Junk Jet
>lol SCIENCE!
>I can play danky kang on my cuckboy six million

HERESEY

God damn it man remind me. I legitimately love the game it was great fun and had a replay value... for about 3 days. I don't even think the Fable series can match how empty this fucking game left me like if there was one phrase I could put to sum it up that would be that if you don't respond to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

do better next time

mods my friend. the base game in itself is not all that spectacular, but the mod community is steadily improving every aspect of the game just like all bethesda games before hand

Only reason to buy the game is potential for sexlab

I keked

I mean c'mon any schmuck could have put more effort into the vault-tec dlc. I dont think they even care about their franchise anymore

witcher 3. holy fuck i bought that game because so many people told me that it was good. fuck that game. fuck geralt.

The game is so fucking boring, and the combat is so fucking bad. I feel bad for the retards who actually defend that game's fucking combat.

I bought a physical PC copy of this on amazon from some christian organization a month or so ago. After a day or two it still hadn't shipped so I sent them an email asking when it would and they responded by refunding the full price and saying it was on its way. So I got Fallout 4 in the mail a few days later for free.

Pretty sure I ended up paying about what it was worth.

Honestly this
Gameplay 2/10
Story 8/10

I agree, the DLC was a dissapointment, wont even argue with you on that one. Another thing that irks me is they made it seem like theyd be releasing dlc for a long time, and I was looking forward to them releasing several more wasteland workshop type DLC, becuase the shit we have to work with minus mods is saddening to say the least.

the game

goddamnit. where the fuck were y'all when i was looking at games to buy and everyone was telling me, "oh go buy witcher, its AMAZING."

uggh.

Luckily my friend bought it for me so I didn't have to waste any money on the piece of shit.

You're not wrong

The collision meshes were still terrible even with mods though. I still enjoyed it despite all it's problems.

I liked Witcher 2

Go fuck yourself. This was probably the best Elder Scrolls, aside from Morrowind

I liked the original and NV Fallout game much more but Fallout 4 was still a great game. Best description someone made about Fallout 4 is that its like Godfather Part 3, its a great movie, but falls short of what Part 1 and 2 where.

This is bait

There's a mod for that actually

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59149/?

The concept of Gwent is great, but overrated

Base game sucked. DLC were dope though

>Daggerfall
>Morrowind
>Skyrim

All better than Oblivion. The only reason Arena's not on that list is I've not played it.

aawwww shit no u didnt motherfucker

I couldn't even get into Gwent. It was just "spam spies until you win"

This was by far the most let down by a game I think I've ever been.
What a load of shit.

Never got to the DLC, I got bored by the time I left the starting town.

Dagger fall not so much. Skyrim was mostly just hype, with little story to offer. But really though, that's only my opinion

What? Fuck you man. Oblivion is one of my favorite games of all time.

I wonder what these people are like in real life. The witcher 3 is the most immersive funnest fantasy game ever created. 1 side quest has more depth than the entirety of fallout 4

fuck you guys geralt is a sickcunt slayer of all the bitches vagoojews

Even with that the meshes are still bad, without that mod the game kills my immersion so it helps a lot at least.

This piece of trash

now this we can alll agree with

I specifically said that the story was a good 8/10

Did you play the game? The combat is like if they tried to copy Dark Souls, except got lobotomized before they made it and tried to do it off memory.

Comparing anything to Fo4 is like saying
"This piece of grass tastes better than this piece of shit! So it must be gud!"

Pretty fun m8

agreed. better than skyrim for sure.

HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU LIKE THE GAME? I don't even think the Fable series can match how em-... Oh. Spot on user.

you know what my problem was with witcher 3? it was just tedious. i felt like i was on the horse like hop along cassidy. i zoned out on most of the conversations and just button mashed whatever to get through the game.

it was just too much -- it felt like i was watching a really boring medieval movie and clicking buttons every so often.

Dark Souls? Mount and Blade? Oblivion? Fallout?

Eat glass and die

agreed bait

fact

Gameplay is a'ight, community and blizzard are fucking absolute fucking dogshit though.

Where did you find that picture of me?

Finally someone who agrees...

Why?

so on your team. neckbeards are in full force tonight

Normans Sky

Boring as shit. 100% hype

Yea ur rite

i cocked my head at all the prelaunch footage, played it and was genuinely confused

This but I still bought it and had fun

>the story in Fallout games all suck anyways
obvious bait

So is the whole thread smartass

you knew it was going to be boring. you knew you had to be on a ton of drugs and just enjoy the scenery. why'd you buy it if you thought it was something else?

>norman's sky

is that before or after mods? that looks straight out of 2001

Survival/crafting games are SO 2010

Want procedural generation ?
Play Dwarf Fortress

This game taught me how to deal with kids who aren't as cool as me.

A game where you do absolutely fuck-all is boring? Color me surprised.

How people got hype for that is amazing. Really speaks to how fucking stupid people are.

> I can't wait to walk around a planet for hours taking notes and naming dinosaurs "cunt"

Name me one good Fallout story.

>Protip: You can't.

Daggerfall was fucking great. In 1996.
Skyrim spent too long riding the hype train, but it was a pretty damn good engine. And let's be honest: you're not expecting a fantastic story out of Bethsoft at this juncture. There hasn't been one in ANY franchise since Morrowind, and even THAT lacked at times. It's the emergent gameplay and the jumping-off point for a bucket of mods.