Anyone ever been to Thailand? I want to go there to vacation to fuck young women and trannies, preferably for free...

Anyone ever been to Thailand? I want to go there to vacation to fuck young women and trannies, preferably for free. What's a realistic budget for a 3-4 week stay? Assuming everything is mid tier, not cheap or expensive. Also are there white chicks and white trannies in Thailand I can fuck?

If I have to pay, how much does it usually cost to fuck the hottest ones? How dangerous is Thailand?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitaddress.org
youtu.be/mdJ3z1lrRvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>preferably for free

>young women
>hottest ones
>free
>How dangerous is Thailand?
You going to get stabbed the moment you get off the plane. Are you for real buddy?

What is that not possible or what?

What's wrong with what I asked? I dont see the problem

Sex is an industry, why're they going to let you get any for free when the whole purpose is to make money?

Bad troll or mentally retarded.

Well I'm talking about in general smartass not only hookers

What is every girl there a hooker?

That's a dude

Be White
Have money
Be treated like a god
/thread

How do you know?

I'm not white tho

I am american however

nah, he's just dumb. It's so easy to fuck anyone in east asia, if you're white and tall

damn, really? how bad is it?

Again not white, but I'm 5'11 and hispanic

hmm, as long as you're tall and seem rich, it'll still be easy
as for costs, plane+hotel+food+spending

Your only gonna get stabbed if you act like a retard. I go there at least once a year or so, as long as you stay in the engrish areas and don't leave there you'll be fine. OP is a retard for thinking its free tho

Are people ridiculously short? What do you mean exactly by "seem rich" their standards or american standards?

I had a ball with less than $1000 spending money for 2 and a half weeks. That was without hookers, but I did get a tranny guide.... shit's so different over there

Notice where I said "preferably for free" not "absolutely free"

You should take some reading classes this fall

I'm an ugly fuck and i got this one, for free and no peen.

As long as you're not black, you should be fine.

well, by their standards. 5'11 is tall enough in east asia, and by seem rich, basically wear nice clothes, shirts with buttons, a watch, a ring or two, and sunglasses.

Do you have to have game, or do they just come to you?

Tai ladyboys, look it up

How many trannies did you see over there?

You're not even ugly just middle aged. Even if you were most girls don't give a shit its mostly attitude/confidence.

So preppy? That's not really my style. Should I stay in tourist areas?

Even thinking free is the attitude that's gonna get you stabbed. Just be prepared for anything with that attitude

Depends on them. Much like anywhere else.
Head to a slightly seedier area and flash a little cash and you'll have them all over you. Just pick the right one.... don't wanna wake up in assless chaps on a Russian trawler without your wallet.

That's an oxymoron, nigger

Is that a he or a she?

Thailand is a truly beautiful country, with some truly beautiful women and a truly depressing sex industry.

If you want to party there is the Island of Phi Phi, which has every kind of tourist from all over the world at beach parties and clubs, lots of cheap cocktails, and it's one of the few places weed is legal there - guys will sell you it at the bars and hostels if you ask around. Any half decent guy ought be able to pick up a girl there.

Not too far from there is Phucket. Now that is wear the sex industry of the world is really thriving, but it is not somewhere I felt comfortbale and not a place I felt comfortable supporting. Girls who were obviously prostitutes (and possibly boys, it was hard to tell the difference) were paraded around the streets with their gorgeous bodies and there dead eyes, while disgusting men 'chatted them up' - by which I mean negotiated a price.

The worst thing is that they did not all look of age. Not too young, but definitely not old enough. You have to ask, if that's what was out there on the street, what was going on behind closed doors? And before perverts start thinking how great that sounds, do you really think as a rich touurist you will go unexploited of they try to find that? Read a book called Oryx and Crake if you are interested in what I mean by this.

In terms of money, I think you could reasonably live on 3000 baht a day if you choose the right hostels. For 5000 baht a day you could live like a king.

Overall, Thailand is gorgeous, you should go. You should meet gorgeous travellers and have some of best adventures and sexual escapades of your life.

You don't know what oxymoron means do you?

> Trannies

They're everywhere, IF you go to the right places. Do the research, check out some thai sex guides online

okay, well you don't need to dress preppy. Just dress better than a t-shirt and pants, look like you're going into an interview for a really casual job. Layer your clothes. And yeah, tons of ladyboys, and you usually can't tell which they are, they're really good.

I married a Thai woman. I met her in the US though. We went there once to see her sister. We didn't hang out in the cities really though her family is from the part of Thailand that's all grass huts and shit. All the people selling shit there will try to fuck you out of money. It's kind of a fun place though. Got to see some temples and elephants and shit.

Just be careful what areas of the large towns you go in.

Not entirely related, because it was Japan, but I'm sure it's very similar in Thailand. My buddy was there as a tourist and didn't do any research before hand. Went to a certain bar with girls that were working the tourists, getting the tourists drunk / drugging them, taking the incapacitated tourists to fuck motels, then robbing them after they pass out.

Definitely do your research about the safe parts, and even then, I'd keep a skeptical mind if a woman is constantly throwing herself at you.

she

So it's basically the same as what I posted in . Not surprising though.

SAuce?

go to Pattaya and you'll get anything you want.

cheers

Does happen, but its rare in most of thailand. They rely heavily on the tourist trade in some areas, there's simply no other industry there. They get more by treating tourists really well and keeping them coming than from robbing them.

>most girls don't give a shit its mostly attitude/confidence

absolute horseshit. I've been turned down many, many times based purely on my looks. Its only older women that look past that because they've finally learned looks aren't everything. But by then, they are all used up.

$2500 two week stay
you live well then assuming she don't got any aids.

free is impossible sorry

So if I did a three week vacation spending 3k USD, I'd live like a king? Doing what exactly? Are you factoring in the sex or no?

Any personal experiences with these ladyboys? How much does it cost to fuck?

It is not horseshit. Just because you are shit with the ladies doesn't mean everyone else is too.

Yeah. Just gotta be a little careful. No where's 100% safe, but I've been to some pretty sketchy places there and never had a problem.
The only time I was ever scared there was when a white guy pulled a knife cos he thought I was trying to score with his tranny.

Don't lecture us spic fagget.

Not to derail the thread and all, but Oryx and Crake isn't really about that. It's got a lot of more important shit going on in it than the sex industry. Not saying it isn't there, but I wouldn't exactly call it a treatise on the subject.

Nonetheless, good book recommendation.

Make a bitcoin brain wallet, put $100 into it, just in case. Apparently bitcoin is relatively popular there.

bitaddress.org

You should be extra careful due to the current political climate in Thailand.
At the moment, they are pointing the finger at western sex tourists for all their troubles. There have been several attacks in recent weeks.
If you are thinking about going their to have sex with kids, you should probably not do that. Instead, you should kill yourself.
Like others said, it doesnt really matter if you are not good looking. Asian chicks dont care about that too much. Also, excluding asians raised in the states of course, they are loyal as fuck and will do anything for the good of the family.

I guarantee you are better looking than me

If you want to get laid for free, avoid the touristy places. Head to the town which are really mentioned in the guide books.

I travelled around and got laid plenty. never paid once. Of course if you meet someone buy them drinks/a meal.

Even the smallest places tend to have a brothel. Brothels are actually a huge thing in Thailand for the locals, though they can be difficult to spot out of the cities. Don't expect neon lights lights outside etc.

Thailand is very safe. More so out of the cities.

ladyboy cost really depends, but it's going to be pretty cheap a lot of the time. Though tons of girls will be free of course, ladyboys will almost always want money

You've told him to go to some of the shittest places.

Beaner = shitskin = same color as Thai's = no special treatment. Sorry wetback, you aren't going to have as much fun as us superior white men. Maybe if you save up enough pesos, one of the aids ridden trannies will fuck you

you can get a day with a ladyboy for $50

You're a pathetic loser. Save yourself the disappointment. Donate your money to less fortunate kids and KyS

>MFW I meet someone in real life who talks about visiting thailand.
>Automatically assume they're going there to fuck ladyboys, but can't say anything.

bumping for moar thai hookers and ladyboys

Weed is not legal, you tard. The police just turn a blind eye to the sellers and then occasionally bust a tourist who then needs to pay a massive bribe.

Holy fuck, prices have gone up. That for sex though?
Just asking cos my 'companion' (personal tour guide) usually costs like $15 dollars for the evening.

You will literally get robbed for everything including your passport

Learn how to read then

What do you consider a "kid"? And Im not going there for a wife but I'll keep it in mind

Post your picture and I'll tell you honesty if you're ugly or not

That's fine by me, I don't need extra special attention for being white like you. And you're a real comedian, making a lame joke about pesos and all. You are truly a special autistic snowflake.

A day meaning 24 hours?

actually yes they are.. at least every thai girl out later than 10pm

I'm curious, why anyone at all would want to fuck a transgendered person, but I am far too liberal to ever admit that I think trannies are nasty.

These are trannies? I would fuck them both so hard

More of right?

That's why they call it Bancock

i dont like the smell of male asshole. i hunger for the sweet bitter smell of pussy.

Cool thanks

For me its about the feminine form. Its hard to explain, but I find really feminine trannies attractive. The idea of dominating them sexually like I would to a woman is hot. I don't really care about the penis tho.

it's exotic, and anal feels good. And they suck dick better

How high is the std rate in thailand?

Sorry, no dicks

youtu.be/mdJ3z1lrRvU

Weird hey.
I felt the same way, then I met some. Ultimately, they're just people. Never actually had sex with one, but I've met some truly awesome trannies.

OP you need to be careful. US. customs routinely screen for "sex tourits" Also because there is an issue with underage girls in Thailand. The FBI routinely pays Thai cops for western arrests. I am not trolling here. There is a financial benifit to cops arresting westerners, and the police force there is corrupt as fuck.

I would suggest you spend up and stay for a shorter periord. Or go completely budget and stay longer to get a feel for the scene.

its a fantastic place but you need to be VERY careful. Take no chances. I'd recommend some boards from ex pats who live there, tryy to make a friend or who who speak the language or you can reasonably trust.

Good luck

Depends on the area. Most tourist areas are pretty clean.
Its a good idea to get a full bloodwork done when you come back though. Hell, its a good idea to get that done every couple months anyway.

Plan on visiting Cambodia hopefully in the near future. Almost pure heroin, everythings dirt fucking cheap.

>mfw i end up dead or in a Cambodian prison

Been going for 5 years, had many gfs, ama

well dying is one of the side effects of heroin

I don't mean that I think trannies are disgusting in general, I just mean in a sexual context. I honestly can't even imagine, contact in an intimate way.
Could I be served coffee, by shemale barista? Sure. I could probably even carry on a normal conversation with a transgender. I don't really have a problem with people taking their personal freedoms and doing whatever they like with their body.

Unless that person is a jew, in which case I think they should die in a gas chamber.

Ugly ass nigga can't get no free pussy

yea but im not really worried about that, if it came to the prison though they can just find me dead of an od fuck that

Ah, now I get you.
I should amend my statement, I 'may' have had blowjobs from trannys. Sometimes its a little hard to tell, especially with ladyboys. Had sex offers before, but the thought of letting Wee Willy Winky run through my town just does nothing for me. I'm not even a particularly big fan of anal.

And jews... oddly enough, I don't personally know any. I have no opinions of them either way.

If I am white and short is it worth going

Damn, this nigga went in extra hard on you

It is if you have money and show it off. Ring the bell in a beer bar and every woman will be on your dick.

how short? Some short people can get away with being tall in east asia

dat adams apple

5'8 with shoes. I'm in good shape and have a "cute" face

You claim you don't know any jews, but in your post you admit that you are a faggot, and because of your lukewarm responses I assume you're a flip-flopping shifty Jew.

Do you own a mirror, or do I have to return your grandmother's silver?

then you can do it pretty easy, just dress well and wear sunglasses

you lost me at phucket kek not even OP

Bring your own condoms! There will be quality and size issues with the local products, and you do not want to take chances. Nice girls with cell phones have western sugar daddies.

Awesome.

I have been thinking of doing a Thailand trip for some time, but kept hesitating.

I guess sunglasses and nice clothes can do, but I don't think watches and jewelry will be safe as you can get robbed.

If I go I'm not going to carry a wallet, only enough cash for the day.

Why is tranny such a thing over there?

yeah, that's safe. And wearing a watch and a ring or two doesn't even make you a huge target, having and iphone does.

cultural thing, they have 3 genders

Because its hot

Sorry bro if this is actually not bait you're not going to make it a day. The Thai are proud people, if you go in there thinking they owe you something you're going to get mutilated.

Answer you're own questions with common sense.

Yes you can fuck all the women and trannies you like. yes it is cheap. no it is not free. a 3-4 week stay in thailand is anywhere from $1000 - $10'000 it just depends how you do it.

Best of luck to you kid lol..

Yeah that's true. I'm going to purchase some shit phone so I don't have to worry about it.

Do you know where a good place would be for a westerner to hit on local girls?

>pshhh nothing personell kid lol

anywhere really, but for non prostitutes you'll want to go outside of the big cities, or in nightclubs

They're usually only children boys that are brought up as girls on the farm so when they get older they can go to the city and street walk and send money home to their family.