I got fired from my job today. What now Sup Forums?

I got fired from my job today. What now Sup Forums?

Look for a new one faggot

where did you work?

a food place. Manager.

howd you get fired?

im a manager of a restaurant. what did u get fired for?

how do you get fired on your day off?

I was too nice.

I'm manager of a construction company, what did you do?

I peed in a terrible customer's soup.

I'm a manager of a manager company, what did you do?

im a company of a manger place, what did you do?

you just gave me a startup idea

I didn't manage well enough.

I managed a managing company that manages managers what did you do?

I'm a company that manages manager companies, what did you do?

.. from everyone who works in restaurants and food places, you are a hero. so many times i have wanted to do something like this, but didnt, you are the one neo. congratulations. you dont need a job.

it made me feel like this.

well i tagged the wrong one.
meant that one.

I'm a manager for managing managers that manage management companies, what do you do?

That's interesting, I manage a manager that manages a managing company that manages managers managing managing companies that manage managers.

calm down big fella. have a sit down and a lolly.

Yeah it's weird though, they said they caught me on camera but I did it in the bathroom.

I'm a manager that companies company manager management companies, what did you do?

I can promise you those aren't samefags, as I'm only one of them

im a man who is gona take a picture of his spread butthole and show u it if u dont calm down.

I company management that manages managers companies for management, what do you do?

Says the manager that manages a samefag management company

Mexicans were stealing shit behind my back. peanuts and money. caught on camera. no more managing.

As someone who worked as a cook for 6 years in a number of places, you should feel like a piece of shit. Man, don't fuck with people's food. That's what faggots do. I've been tempted many times, but you disgrace all service industry workers when you do that shit. You were the manager, couldn't you just tell them not to come back?

Now listen you, managing managers who manage samefag management needs isn't something for an underskilled manager to manage

I bet this faggot loves his mother

And I'm a man who would very much like to see that

all anons love their mother, you adopted retard

This.

You're a mongoloid OP.

My mother is dead.

get a new job. hell kinda question is that? also whyd you get fired

>I bet this faggot loves his mother

Welfare child detected

fuck it. ill do it. 2 seconds whilst i take a pic.

Kek

This customer literally told two servers to go fuck themselves, made a third server cry, and decided her soup wasnt good enough and shoved it off the table. So I told her I'd make her soup myself. And goddammit I did.

U forgot the mustard didn't u

Dude, lol, but that's fucking disgusting. Unless they were being total apes, don't ever fuck with peoples food

Also you have any savings?

Make sure you timestamp it you piece of shit or I won't even unzip my pants

heres my spread butthole

you either dont have a mother or else you owe her a fucking apology for being a piece of shit

Don't mind me I'm just monkeying around

nice

i didnt. but gimme a minute and i will.

now u can waste ALL your time on Sup Forums, watch entire seasons of house of cards, play video games all day or watch others play video games all day on twitch. \\ //

thats not even a monkey

So you tell her to fuck off and never come back you fucking retard. Stand up for your staff directly, instead of being a pussy who taints their food while making it look like the customer won - that just encourages them to do it again.

Holy fuck you're so dense.

Why would he want to watch a show about cards? Dumb

i am a restaurant manager. and heres my asshole.

this

You should have told them to GTFO when they told two servers to fuck themselves. You haven't been at this very long, have you? You were the fucking manager and you failed to effectively manage the situation. Not only that, but you did something heinous, criminal even, and got fired for it. How juvenile.

It looks swollen. Do you need some cream for your butthole?

double nice

So is mine.

Did the customer eat your soup?
How did your boss find out that you peed in it?

>you disgrace all service workers everywhere

He violated a sacred oath! Not just anyone can aspire to the grandeur in life that is the service industry! Those hallow few that can walk that line are a tight brotherhood. You've betrayed each one of them OP! You're name will be stricken and your presence will be reviled by all! May god have mercy on your soul, if you have one traitor.

Last Job I was at before this one I was fired 'cause the mexican prostitute I hired ordered food on my hotel room on charge without telling me to separate the bill - the dumb fuck cunt - and it got expensed to the company, they called the hotel and found her signature signed to my room, and I was kind of tired for working there so I told them who and what the fuck a "Nikki" that dots her I's with hearts is right to the face of this old manager dude who wears a rosary.

And he just stared at me all dumbfounded like, and asked me if I was ashamed. I said "Nope. I showed up to work, I got my work done, all I see here was a little boo-boo on the paperwork." and he told me he didn't think I was a good fit with the company. Next day it was suggested I resign, so i took my package and bounced.

Should've replied to that post user!

>this ain't no fucking game

I didn't even serve the soup. I started to bring it out, said fuck that, and told her to leave. She did but not before she grabbed her soup from my hand, tilted the bowl back an took a gulp. She muttered something like "finally got it right" and stormed out.

I'm a doctor manager and a managing d.d.s. at a dentistry emporium that oversees 911 dispatching locations, what's your emergency?

Jesus christ man that's rashy as fuck. Wash that shit twice a day and put on a dab of vaginal antifungal cream followed by some aquaphor, neosporin, or vaseline, and rub it all around. Be sure to shower after you shit. Don't use soap but rinse your ass thourougly when you do, get one of those grandad handheld shower heads to do it, really REALLY rinse that ass. Do this and that will clear up in a week or less.

Can you give me a liver transplant?

That changes nothing. You were clearly awful at your job.

top zozzle

That's the fucked up part. They said they saw on a camera but I did the deed in the bathroom.

Fake and gay, he would a gotten arrested

Only if you can find one from a black market manager, unfortunately I cannot point you in the direction to one.

>Takes soup from kitchen to restroom
>takes soup out of restroom and brings it to customer.

You sir, are a MORON.

pic related?

And what do you do when someone gets huffy at Mickey-D's?

Yes.

I wonder when the actual OP is going to show up and tell you idiots that I hijacked his thread

Guys, it smells like I'm dying. I. Seeing bad sounds. I just don't want my dog to suffer

Just chew it back man.

Then go die somewhere else

I am real OP. But you won't believe me faggot.

im sorry for my butthole.

Hi I'm a manager that manages coffin sales managers and I think once you calm down (but not too calm) we should talk

Why don't you go take a shit IN THE RIVER

why dont u suck this pen out my ass.

If you are real OP then I regret nothing about hijacking your thread.

fuck forgot my full face is in that one. ignore it, deleting it from thread now.

Ok. Fart it into my mouth.

Timothy?

Saved. Will post daily now until we find you.

Posting in epic bread.

your joking right?
nope fuck off.

I wouldn't be so sure

I was but now I'm not

so u didnt save it?

the broccoli cheese soup was delicious.

Ohh I saved it alright

look, i have a couple other pics of me in humiliating ways. how about this. i post them. they have my face in. u can have a laugh at them. and in return so saving or reposting, okay?

I save EVERYTHING

Tell them to never come back, you fucking clod.