Haven't seen a good Illinois thread in awhile

Haven't seen a good Illinois thread in awhile.

618 Carbondale here

lol Jenny never gets old

Gurnee here

South elgin here

bump for orland park

I often wonder what her reaction was the first time she knew she'd been posted

bump

she probably liked know guys were cumming to her pics

Bump for carbondale/SIU girls, let's see some wins

who's the other girl?

who ya got?

whoa. who is this?

Lake Zurich

Any 815 rockford roscoe?

'sup bro, Gurnee here, 6 flags nation

LZ in the hizzy

Streator here!

There's never been a good illinois thread

thats because illionois is garbage
Iowa for the win

Lot of oc from tumblr and other sources. I'd have to check my laptop for a full list. Who you got? I'm down to post if you are

yeah, no idea who she is

you got Megan Pulliam, by chance?

ayyy whatup 815. Leave that godforsaken town as soon as you can, trust me. I finally did.

Might as well ask, any Emily C in 708? Shot in the dark

Nah sorry. Have a lot of random girls you might know if you want to trade or post tho

Any 847 or 312? Cmon guys

That youve been a part of. I started Sup Forums like a year n a half ago and already have seen like 8 girls I know posted

Cary/FRG wins?

708 Orland park standing by

Robbins represent.

what's your email?

got anything?

crazyhotwings@hotmail(dot)com

I've been on Sup Forums since 06-07, illinois is full of hoarders. Threads almost always have same pics. Glad you found some faces you know, but eventually you'll feel how I feel when I see these shit posts

Fresh from Chicago

Forgot to post this. Kristi A of Orland. This account has all her videos. Most are censored but still, enjoy

YT the naked deejay

all kik fucks

sent

how come all these illinois threads always got bitches from the middle of fucking nowhere

whats your tumblr I'm 618 but in chester Sparta area

Didn't get it, make sure you got the email right

check your junk file. i copied and pasted it.

Because 90% of this godforsaken state is corn

That's because there's nothing good in the fucking state. Also 618, but red bud. Moving to southern Illinois was the worst thing I've ever done.

who?

how long been in red bud

Does eastern iowa count or nah?

her mane was Amanda meverding moved to fl now

Fuck you and your Kenyan Muslim.

Land of traitors, you will be purged as heretics in the second civil war coming.

Idk still don't see it. Send it again, make sure it's [email protected]

Yes definitely

red bud grill

815 rockford here

bump

she's cute
got win?

What's your email?

Kik swollenheart666 for trade, specifically Elk Grove Village

Nigga you must not know about our governor.

About a year and a half. The area is funny. Nothing out here is that nice, but red bud is a little better than sparta and sure as shit better than baldwin, so of course everyone is red bud is up their own asses. Just in general, the area has the rudest fucking people I've ever met. I've lived in 6 different states, one other country, and visited Thailand and the Philippines for long periods of time, and never have I seen more rude and clueless nothing masters. Also they can't seem to use a fucking four way stop right. I gave up on people here about 2 months in.

randomness@openmailbox (dot) org

Post rockford roscoe nudes. Pref. Hononegah

I hear you man red bud is a stuck up town have fucked a few chicks from there bout it

Homewood here. Where at

Asl?

If you're ever driving through red bud and wonder why there's a line of 10 cars going 15 under with a little black nissan at the front, it's probably because someone was riding my ass again and I forgot how to give a fuck. Or you might spot me parked in weird fucking places playing ingress.

lol I drove through today but al was well on road

you got any wins from the area

you there?

Jacksonville here 217

773 Chicago fuck this city and this state

Nope. I'm married. I don't frequent Sup Forums as often as I did several years ago, so I didn't even realise this was a nudes thread until after I started complaining. I thought it was just a thread about Illinois.

lol well there is plenty to bitch about in this state

312 Moar? Nudes?

any metamora germantown wins? have hannah a taylor h and others if any actually get posted this time

fuck yes

708 in the house, sup

Bump Lincoln way !

what you got?

Hello fellow South Elginite

glad you like her fuckable face....tell me more about her.

217?

Those tits would look good in my mouth

anyone have orland or tinley park?

Thanks.....she has a great rack. Her eyes would look great looking up while her mouth is on your cock.

630 naperville NVHS checking in

I have some south elgin....what year and HS?

yep

eva a??

got anything fun?

SEHS 2015

That's because good illinois threads don't happen.

I have an absolute fuck load of 217 and Carbondale girls but they're on an old PS3 hard drive that I can't access without some sort of cable

got Megan Pulliam?

Specifically Champaign, Urbana

Asl?