Anyone know where I can get myself a silenced pistol. Or a silencer for my pistol...

Anyone know where I can get myself a silenced pistol. Or a silencer for my pistol. I'm a Canadian but I would travel into the United States to get one of these so help me out please Sup Forums

Why do you need a silenced pistol? And it would be very very very hard if you're not a citizen.

Looks cool, also a Canada fag and would like a silencer gum

You know the only reason for having a silencer is so you can shoot somthing quietly

What do you want to shoot.

Protection doesn't require a silencer.

Idk OP's reasons, but gunshots are very loud indoors. They can help a lot in a break in.

Shooting with a silencer isnot as quiet as they show in the movies user.. even when using subsonic ammo.. I would reccomend making one.. its not hard and you can find the plans online.. also you can thread and attach a car oil filter to ypur gun and it will work pretty good

>Protection doesn't require a silencer
>what is protecting your hearing
That's almost all they're for, civilian wise. They do not make pistols super secret quiet. They make them about the same decibel level as someone slamming a door.

Actually, a bill has been proposed called the "Hearing Protection Act," to make silencers easier to obtain for just this reason. As it stands its an NFA item and you have to get and Trust to even buy one.

you are welcome.

>implying anyone uses their guns for protection
are you retarded user? We all know amerifats use their guns to kill schoolchildren and defenceless animals because they are all too piss weak to pull even a compound bow back.

try harder ATF , you aint fooling nobody with that shit tier bait.

~not for defense

lol???? did anyone say he wants it for protection? does it matter what he wants to shoot?

Also using guns especially handguns is actually prohibited band in Canada but it's not a well-respected law in the northwest

>You know the only reason for having a silencer is so you can shoot somthing quietly
Yeah, so?

>something is extremely fucking loud
>OMG you crazy killer why do you want to make it quieter????

eurofag detected

You sure about that?

Its called a suppressor you retarded faggots. No such thing as a silencer for a gun.

/thread

Real men use recurve bows

Should have Just let OP spend his money and dissapoint himself.

Yeah, oil filters work great if you want your sights to disappear...I see a couple of idiots a month realizing this after they've brought all their shit to the outdoor range that I go to. Learn to use a lathe, save yourself grief and money.

>does it matter what he wants to shoot?
Well uh... I have guns man but the answer to this is yeah it kinda matters what people shoot.

silencers are illegal, Im in Anonymous and will report you if you ever get one. Im going to report this thread anyways since its probably illegal to talk about.

I got b& recently for talking about CP so yeah the mods are extra gay these days.

i hope your being sarcastic. murder is illegal which means you can't talk about it like stfu.

Hey OP. Suppressors are highly regulated items in the U.S and judging from your question, I'm assuming you don't have the necessary paperwork to get one. My suggestion to you is that you check the black markets in areas with gangs. Anywhere I've lived in the U.S, there's gangs, and gangs have guns. Some have illegal guns/modifications/rounds, others don't. Your border patrol seems quite thorough, and I'd avoid a mostly guaranteed conviction if I were you, so don't try and smuggle something like that across the border unless you got a plane/boat. Check major cities, Canada is no stranger to criminal activity. However, if somehow you could acquire a boat, I recommend you look into the west, and southern major cities where you'll find the hispanic arms trade. You could also look into Canadian biker chapters, but the latter is a stretch.
>If you want the gunshot to be completely silent, use a pillow with the suppressed weapon and press it hard, up against the target's back at close range. Dispose of the weapon using thermite if possible.

Silencers aren't illegal unless they're home made dumbass

No less though, your decision is highly inadvisable and most certainly criminal in nature. You will undoubtedly be convicted following the discovery of any evidence linking you to the nature of said hypothetical purpose for seeking a suppressor, or possession of said suppressor.

Come on down to phienix az a gun show every month no background checks private sales. Might be able to get one there. If not you newd an az state id and you can go to a gun store pay a 200$ tax stamp and the price of the suppressor which ranges from 400-1000s

you are an idiot. It is lawful to own and purchase silencers in states except commiefornia, illinois, and maine, among others

Its not a crime to supress its safer for hearing so you dont blow an ear drum lol

just build one faggot its very easy

suppressors are either so you can fire without making yourself deaf. OR so the deer doesn't hear the bullet coming

Fuck off, ATF

ok op, ill buy a silencer, what model pistol?
then you come down and ill sell it to you for a 50% price increase

This. I can't tell how many times the deer ran off cause they got spooked before the bullet got to them

.....aaaaaaand you're on a list.

>im a canadian
>i want a gun
pick one

So much this, but you don't know for sure.
I do know you can get 8 wings with a drink, and a side of hot 'n' crispy fries for only $9.99. I'm also glad they deliver, so there's no reason to miss out on a great meal when you're stacked with work.
>Wingstop cajun wings with wingstop fries, and ranch dressing with a medium coke?
>YesPlease.jpg

Lol you are an idiot, guy said it's regulated, not illegal, and was suggesting obtaining it through illegal ways to try to smuggle it across the border so that they don't wonder why you bought a silencer in the US but didn't bring it back through the border.

just make it you lazy faggot

Noise reduction is useful for preventing hearing loss, and silencers (or whatever gun wankers call them) also reduce recoil.

No. Muzzle Brakes reduce recoill but not sound

b8

Silencers don't work like in the movies. They can make it less loud, but it's not actually silent. If a normal shot can be heard a mile away, with a silencer you can only hear it a block away.

Sorry, but this is physics. There's only so much you can do, at least in the real world.

Someone has played a little too much CoD...