Don't let CTR brainwash you

Don't let CTR brainwash you.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZU-NTiKMno

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So when Fox did it with Bush it was ok right?

No form of propaganda should be tolerated. I hate Bush just like I hate Clinton.

media bias isnt even hidden anymore....i dont believe anything the media says anymore.

Watch the video. It gets really freaking interesting. Same

Whats with leftists and their false equivalency issues?

>Politicians are crooks and liars!
Haven't we been saying this forever?
Would rather have more of the same bullshit, than risk electing a completely retarded cheeto.

>Former ABC President
>No longer being president means it still counts, right?

When you are a conspiracy theorist.
>Everything counts

So how do you guys like this plan? Opinions and why

waaa waaa no free health care...waaa waaa no free college...

Asked my boss & a couple of his friends about Trump. I figure a small business owner that is just scraping by has a good opinion.

Let's just say that the more Trump keeps being himself, the less support he'll have from everyone that didn't go to his rallies

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

It would only work if he closes all the loopholes and deduction abuse. Otherwise, the math simply doesnt add up.
This is more typical republican "Slash-it" mentality. Yet he claims to reduce the deficit by 1T$? A year?? Without touching military/medicare/social security??? (2T of 3T budget)
Truely, a madman....

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

Expand energy production. Oil and gas in the pits from over production. Fucking idiot.

you do realize there are other forms of energy, right?

There are a lot more other forms of energy you know.

Watching video right now. Holy crap she is a lot more corrupt than I thought. I thought it was just Benghazi

Trump is digging his own grave, it has fuckall to do with how the media portrayed him, it's how he portrays himself that has his party sweating bullets.

I'll agree that there's a HUGE amount of collusion between media and politics, but Trump has connections and money out the ass, he just can't buy himself out of being a fucking idiot.

Ctr shill. No one else respond to it.

Butthurt that your next president will be Hillary?

"""""unfairly""""""""

Fucking kek.

Ctr shill alert. Don't respond

Yeah, you subhuman faggots would LOVE a unilateral disarmament, wouldn't you?

You want US to have to play by the rules while you rig elections and rally the xenophobic retards to your causes? NOT fucking happening.

WE have all the logic, all the facts, egalitarianism and WE were on the correct side of every civil rights victory since 1930 AND we've created more jobs, supported better education and completely repaired the US economy after YOU destroyed it twice now in only 35 years.

So no. You want to fight with fire and evil? We'll give it RIGHT back while shoving science, equality and decency up your intolerant, uneducated assholes at the same time.

#OccupyAmerica.
#ENDTheGOP

You forgot to call me a cuck, too.

Oh, well... you'll do better next summer.

>15% corporate tax (while addressing zero loopholes)
Benefits only the rich. What a shock.

>3 tax brackets
AKA "make the middle class and working poor pay for everything again". Benefits only the rich again.

>NAFTA
Meh. It's a good thing but poorly implemented. Need more data.

Withdraw TPP

>End Death Tax
Benefits only the rich. What a shock.

>deduct childcare expenses
This is already done.

>Expand energy
Literally a verbatim Frank Luntz Republican buzzword for redoubling oil drilling, fracking and "clean" coal. Fucking regressive lunacy.

This "Economic Plan" can suck all the dicks and so can the retarded cheeto-stained shitgibbon.

I'm voting Gary Johnson.