God-tier games thread No nostalgia edition

God-tier games thread No nostalgia edition.

GTFO faggot

Batman Arkham Series

eat it

Gold

Nice bait.

Killyourself

I had like thousands of custom games played on this shit

>Ooh the sweet blood, oh it sings to me. It's enough to make a man sick

this game started off so slow... why u like it?

Fuck

>8
fuck ya
ME2 my nigga
it seemed a bit fast after 1, but probably since I played 1 with so many retries. 2 kinda fucked up. at least in 1 you had energy rounds in your pistol. 2 was just "forgettable" to some degree. 3 was dope. especially the end

wutgame?

Light Gingers

The One
The Only
Dark Souls 1

Great movie
9/11 would watch again

DOTA 2

ADVENTURE QUEST

best game to play on pc with the gamecube controller while drinking, thinking about doing it now actually.

Starting off slow does not mean bad user.

i just couldn't get into it, i tried playing it for like a half hour on my emulator with a regular controller even.

i remember i really wanted it when i was little

It was one of my favorites when I was younger. Just get it for the classic 64 and take your time with it man, I promise it'll get better my dude

i'll try it again sometime

Fucking kek. I destroyed 2 controllers because of that game.

Bitches don't even remember the arcade

Nobody ever remembers this game. It's so based.

Heading to arcade tomorrow night. There's pretty much only 3 or 4 in my city :(

Needed more in depth kissing mechanic tbh otherwise 9/10

kekus maximus

get outta here fag

God of Gods

Halo 2.

you all remember how awesome custom game lobbies were with friends.

Halo 2 was the first game that included a party system on the level of party chat with xbox live today, i remember logging in just to be able to talk to friends after school without having to call on the phone. Friends and i would also try to glitch the game with superjumps and getting out of the level more than actually playing online...

DIABLO II

ME 2 was inferior to ME in every way except the graphics

Very much agree. It was also a golden time of console online prior to the wave of shit 360 brought, i.e. Private chats and groups chats.

There was actual interaction between players whether you wanted it or not. At the end of every game you got your chance to shit talk the other team in the post game lobby and then group up with people you liked.

I'll never forget the days of just scrolling through my friends list picking some random dude who's in a custom game and joining up. Upon entering I read the name of the game in the bottom right corner and it's glitch, sweet! Get in the map and I hear one guy giving instruction as he's acting out a superjump and everyone else is standing and watching. Then afterwards everyone lines up and begins practicing the superjump. I've never seen such order in an online game.

Halo 2 was truly amazing

First is better.

Hipster scum

>jokes on you my mother already died.

Abso-fucking-lutely, what a diamond of a game that was.

who didn't dream about boning that bitch at the zombie manor, i know i did.

that game is the spirutual successor to goldeneye 64. This is because the goldeneye devs made it.

Nostalgia as fuck/10

favourite fuckin' game

>future perfect
>not 2

Ashen empire

I preferred the first one..

most tedious fucking game

>I'm walking on air

I was looking to see if someone else posted it.
I play that shit before bed almost every night. Played it once a year/year since it came out, going for 100% completion.

Some people are crazy about it, others don't like it at all i know i've had tons of fun on it and still keep playing it sometimes.

Fucking love that Cry engine.

I'm playing Pillars of Eternity right now.
How close does it come to Baldur's Gate?

need to play BG1 until BG2: Throne of bhaal for 100% completion, some items you get in bg 1 can be used later on, the golden pantaloons of that nobleman at the friendly arms inn for example.

the second one wasnt that bad

perfect spiritual successor imo, completed it 100% with the white march, that was pretty dope, even if the last fight of the game is disappointing if you're too high lvl and have good items.

Never said it was bad.