Who was the best Beatle?

Who was the best Beatle?

Protip: if your answer is anyone else than George, you're wrong.

Hey now, Paul is also acceptable

Real question, why does Sup Forums suck Paul's dick so much?

prove why paul

George was definitely low-key the best member.
Ringo is not nearly as bad as some people make him out to be, plus he seems like a cool guy.
Paul was the best all around songrwriter.
Lennon was a meme.

Pete Best, duh.

What if my answer is George but I hate you?

Mostly because he is the best. As a Beatle and in his solo career.

because he's the best beatle you dipshit

I can see a lot of arguments for George being the best beatle but he had the worst solo act how ever creative it may be

>George had the worst solo career

What? They all had pretty Shit solo careers but George had all things must pass, that album is GOAT

Who was the biggest cunt in The Beatles and why was it John?

Ringo has always been my favorite beatle but I enjoy nothing of his solo career

Paul is the cutest. John is the most interesting. George is the handsomest. Ringo is the cutest.

That's not even a question. Is a fact.

Paul is the sexiest. Ringo is the cutest.

>unnecessary tumor on the band (guitarist and songwriter - both roles fulfilled by George)
>brought nothing new to the table (all the psychedelic spirituality stuff was mainly George)
>self-centered narcissist
>horrible to his family
>created the bullshit Lennon-McCartney "partnership" because he wanted his name to be on all the songs Paul wrote
>broke up the band

I wish the meme about Ringo being an awful drummer would end already. He was really good and creative and came up with really memorable and essential drum parts.

*John was the asshole.

Anyone who denys that he's a great drummer (and is being serious) is an idiot.

yeah, every time I hear some snarky comment about him being the luckiest guy in showbusiness or something like that it triggers me a bit.

True. He is certainly not the best drummer, and I'm not even sure I'd say he was one of the best, but he's good.

>Literally the most useless Beatle
kek

Pete Best

>guitar player in a rock band
>most useless

George

>>unnecessary tumor on the band (guitarist and songwriter - both roles fulfilled by George)
you could easily say george is an 'unnecessary tumor on the band' because john was both, and a better songwriter
>>brought nothing new to the table (all the psychedelic spirituality stuff was mainly George)
john was by far the most into psychedelics, and wrote all of their most important contributions to the psychedelia so i'm not sure what you're getting at
>>created the bullshit Lennon-McCartney "partnership" because he wanted his name to be on all the songs Paul wrote
not true
>>broke up the band
they all hated eachother. john was no more responsible than paul, who was resented (especially by george) for being something of a control freak towards the end of their career. paul was also the one to break up the band for real, when he released his first solo album.

I like em all for different reasons. John for his grit, Paul for his bravado, George for his gentleness, Ringo for his cuteness.

>using the word protip
>kek

>Paul
All round best Beatle. Phenomenal bassist (Hey Bulldog, Rain, Come Together) and obviously one of the true greats in terms of songwriting. My favourite songs he wrote would be Here There And Everywhere, Helter Skelter, For No One, I'll Follow The Sun, Get Back, You Won't See Me, I Saw Her Standing There and I've Just Seen A Face. Very versatile writer, take the first two songs I just listed and consider that the same man wrote them just 2 years apart. Personality wise I like him too, he seems witty and actually pretty down to earth in recent interviews. He gets a hard time in the press often because >muh Lennon. Best multi instrumentalist in the band. I also consider him the brains behind the whole 'idea' of the band.

>John
Equal in songwriting terms to Paul. They are both far ahead of George in that respect. Although I probably prefer Paul overall, I think Lennon's peaks outweigh Paul's. He wrote the two best Beatles songs in my opinion, Strawberry Fields Forever and Rain. SFF is also my all time favourite song. He was a world class songwriter but one criticism could be that he was the weakest at playing his respective instrument in the band. His personality was fascinating and he was a very funny man, although I get put off by some of the pretension. He seemed to simultaneously consider most of his songs to be shit and play down the Beatles' importance, but also have a huge ego. Overall a complete enigma of a man, but a brilliant artist. Second best Beatle.

>George
My favourite personality in the band. Great songwriter but Paul and John wrote countless masterpieces to his handful. Controversially I find Something and Gently Weeps to be really quite overrated; my favourite tracks of his are instead I Want To Tell You, Taxman, If I Needed Someone, Love You To and For You Blue. Paul is arguably a better lead guitarist though. Third best Beatle.

>Ringo
Considerably better drummer than he is credited as being. Rain, Strawberry Fields Forever and I Want You are examples of his brilliance. Not the best drummer of all time on a technical level but one of the greatest in terms of musicianship and creativity. I like his personality but he's a bit misrepresented I feel. Most books and interviews with people who knew the band in person suggest he was quiet and hard working, often uninterested in studio silliness. Stroppy on his day too. Fourth best Beatle but I still love the guy.

All in all, each member is equally vital. Remove one and it falls apart. For these four men to have been in the industry at the same time, let alone be from the same city, let alone be in a band together, is remarkable. Probably the best band of all time

George tied with John

When there are already two other guitar players in the band and he's got no big differential and can't write songs as good as the other two's, yes

this desu
George hated Paul the most, John hated Paul the most and Ringo hated Paul the most

>le special snowflake contrarian xd

because he's the best Beatle faggot

George Martin

George wrote some of their best songs, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Something, Within You Without You, Taxman, Here Comes the Sun.

And his guitar playing is very unique and different then the others, he took much more influence from Indian classical music.

Most the time Paul/John wouldn't even allow him to write any songs because they wanted all the credit.

I like john but just by him getting with yoko makes him the worst beatle

Paul was a better guitarist thab George though. George couldn't figure out the solo for Taxman so asked Paul to step in, and the result is one of the best guitar leads in their entire discography.

Still love George's guitar work though.

It's Paul

haha John is wearing the santa hat

Well while I might agree with you about George on many levels I always felt it was a tie between him and Ringo.

Listen to him and George play Honey Don't.
Or how about the fact that he played drums for George on The Concert for Bangala Desh.

Both George and Ringo are tied for first place in my opinion and there's nothing anybody can say or do that's going to change that opinion.