youtu.be/5pqGzicAE9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=aUveMaiYwV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

alri

youtube.com/watch?v=ahT2zhVSEd8

tfw lauren will never touch ur penor

smooth tune, big up

ini

ever thought about how there's thousands of tunes nobody remembers and how many of those are pure bangers

phwoooaaarr have u get an email, we should flesh this out mate im seeing serious potential.....

igh

youtube.com/watch?v=L4pZoDJDuVg

I mean if you're gonna sell drugs, why wouldn't you invest in some security? get a scary looking dog ffs, a baseball bat(s), I dunno

[email protected] hit me up senpai

a little, sometimes i wonder how many tunes there are out there in the ether that would trump my fav bangers ever, real feels lads
youtube.com/watch?v=_eNxZN3oquw

>a scary looking dog
>a baseball at
>security

jesus fucking christ just get a fucking piece you can just load blanks if youre a pussy close range will fuck em up just right anyway FUCKS sake dont give me the excuse that its ilegal where youre at or thats its scary youre dealing fucking drugs for FUCKKKKKKKS SAKE neo-criminals everyone lls

lads why tf isnt there metadata for labels what should i do

post good gabber please

>get a fake piece
>load it with blanks
>brandish it to the real criminals
>"real" criminals get their authentic piece out and shoot you

brilliant

>brilliant

we're talking about people dealing drugs here in the first place you melon

how much is a first edition authentic piece on discogs?

fuck drugs man, sick of them desu

genuinely thinking of either having a word with my mates or just distancing myself from them entirely, sick of landing in peak situations or just sketchy ones because they're so all so bait. given enough time something will definitely happen like our lad in the last thread, or even worse someone could outright fucking die or sumit.

dealing drugs is harder than you think
the reason that guy got out of the game was because he was a retard and had no plan in case of a stick up, or I'm assuming, not even a deterrent
the ones who manage to deal drugs and make a profit are a lot smarter than you

>m-muh educashun

not as much as the test pressing

loool

why do you even come here anymore you stupid prick

literally everyone hates you lls

oh do shut the fuck up you dumb fuck

lls at your romanticising drug dealing & trying to present it as if its some trade only people of the highest intelligence partake in or understand or can do successfully

no wonder your kind are, have been, and always will be, at the lowest social standing in society because you look up to this kind of shit

Sad! and kys

I'm not "romanticizing" anything you easily triggered yuro, I'm just saying that being able to successfully sell drugs is a lot harder than your yurosheltered might think

>no wonder your kind are, have been, and always will be, at the lowest social standing in society because you look up to this kind of shit

damn you're actually, legitimately ANGRY there, fella

>i take drugs

Dubman is right. What kind of idiot sells drugs without a plan for if (when) shit hits the fan?

i need to learn to stop regretting missed opportunities with girls at clubs

god, its an awful feeling

if you get them it means there are many more to come

but i'm a fucking moron who fucks it up every time by not knowing what to do or say

no, i dont need any advice, you guys already explained it to me way too many times

Have u tried taking the red pill on women

no, redpill me on it please

>red pill
got any friendly dealer recommendations??

(preferably one without a scary looking dog or baseball bat)

As if s/t would know anything about women
lmao

girls go wild in the worta
(my mum used to scold me if I didn't pronounce my ts)

can any man id?
www101.zippyshare.com/v/fZhLuJuX/file.html

still waiting for s/t to post his boiler room set

t. Feloneezy

yeah ini especially for such a huge umbrella genre. that's sick that you know them lad, haven't heard Some Deep Buds - Mental Blocks is actually the only album of theirs that i've heard, which is odd because it's one of my favourite records of all time lool

figures Why I Hate Women is one ur faves with a title like that ;)) i'm only familiar with The Modern Dance tbqh, very bait. do u like Siouxsie & The Banshees? i used to have a big poster of siouxsie above my bed at uni lls

check out this wave tune
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3BxHUoF2fw

any roadman in lookin 2 cop redpill

ye ill sell u some red pill im in south

would u rather have a 90s twee gf or 80s goth gf?

>tfw u go see ur dealer and u see a new baseball bat in the corner
Literally shaking.

you replying to me from the old thread? we didnt bother with security cos we were literally just students trying to earn a bit of p selling to students, didnt think we'd have local bigman dealers coming to rob us

london?
n
d
n

no sorry i meant south america

twee
no man gonna hit u dumb piece of shit they need u to come back

>when ur dealer sends u pics of his new labrador

What are the best boiler room sets? I'm here to learn

>tfw my dealer recently upp'd his security, but had to settle for a cricket bat because we live in New Pakistan

asl

Feloneezy

Ever since the 'Bin That Bat' programme went into effect, anytime I see a baseball bat, even on the tele, I literally shake

are you trying to talk to me in paki language?

>tfw my dealer has a 'Beware of Dog' sign in front of his council house, but no dog

How should I tell him he needs to increase his security?

dude don't, just don't

>mfw chav dealers can't even buy plastic knives for security

no wonder you're getting "cucked" by somali gangs lmao

maybe you can try and train one of the queen's corgis to guard your council house

really though

>tfw you tried to buy drugs from the dark web but accidentally hired hitmen to kill your dealer instead

ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=aaDG6DVi2tk

what happened to worker/parasite?

i hope he's okay re: oakland fire

Here is not the place lad and, it should go without saying but, I don't know if it will work but honestly what have you got to lose? I suggest reading strauss' interpretation of Genesis or even nietzsche.

fuck, i remember he lived in cali now

shit nah he's probably fine we would have heard something

whats the big deal with traumprinz

good music senpai

tunes for the soul

if u haven't had a good cry to the metatron this is not mix why even post here

*women's voice* e-e-e-e-ecstasy...

artificial scarcity and "muh feels", but seriously his music is very good but the hype is completely ridiculous

prince of denmark's this is not >>>>

even if just for this tune youtube.com/watch?v=QtfHvSzW5yo

i just want to thank adtbg for gracing us with his good taste in bleeps this year

i could see why itd b something that really makes sense inna dance. i think this ra thing and the record hype has made me think its bigger than it is tho

youtu.be/5pqGzicAE9Y

There is no longer any need for a fledgling music scene to be concentrated in one geographical location. It remains to be seen, however, whether the radical spirit of the genre will survive as it heads for the mainstream. 'I can see that it might go commercial, like drum'n'bass,' says Loefah. 'But since we started, so many unexpected things have happened that I'm learning not to make predictions. Let's just wait and see.'
If only they knew back then;_;

whats lls?

youtube.com/watch?v=aUveMaiYwV4

lls

decided to total it all up...
spent just under 5 figz on records in 2016

Woiii nice tune family. And yeah that is bait lol all of their albums are worth a listen desu art of walking is gr808 too, yeah, I've heard of them and they're p gud. Also senpai you pf all people shpuld know im not an evil wpman hater lmao......nor do I "agree" with every record I like it's just that sometimes things happen in life that make you question the narratives you've been told. And it's easy to historicize niet and others but, for me, there's always that thought in the back of your mind that says "what if they were right?" Eventually it got too loud for me to ignore. I digress though, I don't want to shit up bleep too much anymore. I'm working on a review.of that album though it really affected me a lot, esp considering the timing of when I heard it.

cant stop listening to topper top
help me lads

live life sad?

it could be worse? gl lad

lads like sounds

any1 where i can get mp3s of tunes on the quick not sslk

tunes2tubemp3.co.jp

dude stop help me

lemon likes sour?

laughing like sammy

tfw you cant tell if the car alarm going off outside is part of the choon

>accidentally hired hitmen to kill your dealer instead
i would laugh if you hired me

i'd suggest getting help yeah

nothin better than a good hug

What do u mean

leave traumprinz alone!!

i cant tell if the gun shots outside is part of the choon

iiiii wonder why u cry

feeeeeeelll

Some cunt just threw a brick through my windows.

just threw a brick at some cunt's window lls

laughing like s/t

Live Laugh Love

I will not hesitate to shoot.

im a brick some cunt just threw me lls

left leaning suckas, used to demean sjws and the like

Long Long Spenises